Stray Fawn Community

Dre Smp (Dream Smp)

Broken

Mmmmmmmmmmm

i like Niki and Tubbo (But Phil and Friend are epic too) and my favorite arc was the Pogtopia arc (I don’t know what to call it bvbvbv)

Also SAD-ist is one of the best Dre smp artists

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

Mmmmmmmmmmm

i like Niki and Tubbo (But Phil and Friend are epic too) and my favorite arc was the Pogtopia arc (I don’t know what to call it bvbvbv)

Their animations are so good 

19 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

Mmmmmmmmmmm

Pretty sure the Pogtopia arc is part of the election arc. Since it's in the same ig era of the smp.

Also, SAD-ist and Rosentin Moon are my favorite dream smp animators. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Broken said:

Did both of you see the stream from wednesday?  I watched Techno's pov.

Yeah. I was watching tommy I think? I can’t remember-

6 minutes ago, Flower said:

Yeah. I was watching tommy I think? I can’t remember-

I saw a few clips from his stream, and I find it funny how dramatic he's being, still roleplaying. Meanwhile in Techno's vc they're just joking around. Sapnap saying he's Thor while using his channeling trident. Pretty sure that's how Tommy got struck by lighting.

And today, Tubbo had a stream where he was building a house. And it was the same house as Techno's. I found it funny. I popped in once and saw him building it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Broken said:

I hope I remember my apple pencil tomorrow. I want to get started on my dream smp character drawings because I'm bored. I'm drawing ghostbur (and maybe Friend) first. 

Ghostbur! I think the only dsmp character I’ve drawn seriously and not just doodles was ranboo

6 minutes ago, Flower said:

Ghostbur! I think the only dsmp character I’ve drawn seriously and not just doodles was ranboo

I also like ranboo's character. I think he's the third one I'll draw. Second is tubbo. He isn't my favorite but I feel like drawing him.

I'll probably post them here when I finish. Anyways, I should go to sleep. I have online school but I still have to get up early. Gn.

• Paw up 1

6 minutes ago, Broken said:

I also like ranboo's character. I think he's the third one I'll draw. Second is tubbo. He isn't my favorite but I feel like drawing him.

I'll probably post them here when I finish. Anyways, I should go to sleep. I have online school but I still have to get up early. Gn.

Gn!

1 hour ago, Applesauce said:

I'm watching it today from Tommy's

Ya, I used to watch Tommy’s pov but now I mainly watch Techno’s after he started streaming on youtube again. And I would only watch other povs if it was clips since I didn’t know what what happening in L’Manburg lmao. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chicken-duck-woman-thing said:

The only thing I've been keeping up with is the egg

I don't think I really watched those videos. It might come back, but at the time they seemed like the filler "episodes". 

10 minutes ago, Applesauce said:

same. But looks interesting

Ya, and it might come into play later in the plot. But idk. Also, I hope schlatt returns. He was one of my favorite characters.

I also like Techno, Wilbur, and Quackity's characters. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, definitely cookie said:

i have watched this 11 times i

bro

Idk how I didn't see this but- yes. I love this animatic and I've also listened to the song like, 20 times. I was just in class listening to Spotify and on my playlist it came on, so I started it over every time it ended.