Broken

18 minutes ago, definitely cookie said:

OMG THE REAL GOSTBUR FROM DREM SIMP

2062623947_Screenshot(516).png.abb033f84cebf483b4e0974b89206877.png

OMG THE REAL TUBO FROM DREM SIMP

389325726_Screenshot(517).png.6f0a3894693146cc81eb3f579da02b19.png

OMG THE REAL DREM FROM DREM SIMP

1703778204_Screenshot(518).png.1d3dd68f7dca0cb1fa93b8d80ff566b5.png

I've seen a couple Drems. But yesterday I went into like, 20 lobbies and asked if anyone knew what the Drem SMP was and no one did.  Much sad

• Sad 1

My social studies teacher really shouldn't be asking me about polotics, in the present and past, when all I've been doing is watching mainly Dream Smp. So I'm trying not to compare it even in the smallest ways to the smp. Like yesterday I started talking about Anarchy because I had been watching Technoblade. I wasn't supporting it, but saying that stuff wasn't anarchy. I need help lmao.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Broken said:

My social studies teacher really shouldn't be asking me about polotics, in the present and past, when all I've been doing is watching mainly Dream Smp. So I'm trying not to compare it even in the smallest ways to the smp. Like yesterday I started talking about Anarchy because I had been watching Technoblade. I wasn't supporting it, but saying that stuff wasn't anarchy. I need help lmao.

yeah america’s politics are pretty weird rn what with the capital being stormed and all that. i just can’t wait to tell the kids i’ll never have in the future that instead of worrying about literal domestic terrorism and treason on january 6th i was watching a live stream where minecraft players role played blowing up a nation 

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Flower said:

yeah america’s politics are pretty weird rn what with the capital being stormed and all that. i just can’t wait to tell the kids i’ll never have in the future that instead of worrying about literal domestic terrorism and treason on january 6th i was watching a live stream where minecraft players role played blowing up a nation 

Ya lmao. I was watching Techno’s stream during math class because I didn’t want to miss it. I wanted to make a reference in the chat in our google meet yesterday, but realized that it probably wouldn’t be appropriate. So i sent the messgae to my friend who told me it was live.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

THE TUBBO AND KARL YOOTOOZ DROP TODAYYYYY!!!

ALSO THERE WAS A GIVEAWAY BUT IT MIGHT BE TO LATE TO ENTER

Sadly I can’t get them because parents don’t know. And if they did they probably wouldn’t let me have youtube. They’re fine with swearing but the Dream Smp has lots of ig inappropriate references. Even on Techno’s channel because of the other people. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flower said:

i was at school when I couldn't watch it so I went to twitter to find some livetweeters but all I saw was my nation blowing up. tf.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Broken said:

Ya lmao. I was watching Techno’s stream during math class because I didn’t want to miss it. I wanted to make a reference in the chat in our google meet yesterday, but realized that it probably wouldn’t be appropriate. So i sent the messgae to my friend who told me it was live.

i’m barely not failing math so i had to wait until it was over to join the stream but i was only like 20 minutes late. i have a friend in my class who watches mcyts so we just text about it during class sometimes 

1 minute ago, Flower said:

i’m barely not failing math so i had to wait until it was over to join the stream but i was only like 20 minutes late. i have a friend in my class who watches mcyts so we just text about it during class sometimes 

That reminds me of me and my friends convo last night when we were talking abt wil and crap cause she basically only watches ranboo, wil and bad.

1 minute ago, UWOaether said:

That reminds me of me and my friends convo last night when we were talking abt wil and crap cause she basically only watches ranboo, wil and bad.

ranboo

everyone loves ranboo

youre legally not allowed to dislike ranboo

• Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

I joined the stream during my lunch break, and it was pretty much right before the headed into L’Manburg. My math grade is a B but my das wants it to be an A. But the work is easy enough rn. 

Just now, Flower said:

ranboo

everyone loves ranboo

youre legally not allowed to dislike ranboo

True. Ranboo is one of the best characters. And a great roleplayer.

i wish I had friends to talk to about it. One watches it, but he isn’t as in to it as me. Enough to actually discuss it in detail. And the other one doesn’t watch it. And she said she probably won’t because they got rid of schlatt lmao.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Broken said:

got rid of schlatt lmao.

Tubbo said he wants to talk to schlatt and outside of being a ghost, he still has 1-2 canon lives left, as GT and Wil point out. 

Tubbo said he wants to talk to schlatt and outside of being a ghost, he still has 1-2 canon lives left, as GT and Wil point out. 

Ya, I really want him to return. It would be interesting to see what they do. Idk who the writers are rn but last I heard I think Quackity and Techno mentioned something about writing Tommy’s death in while he was in the beginning of his exile and he fell while building. 

Also, Glatt. Even if he’s dead I want to see Glatt. 

20 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

E975DB25-E878-41EE-94C2-3D05824D50F4.jpeg

6AF296B3-DEB9-4783-B467-4CA141F140F0.jpeg

• Haha 2

My status in discord is Techno's thing from Jackbox party with Tubbo, Quackity, and Ranboo

Problem: My baby needs to learn to UNDERSTAND THEORETICAL PHYSICS! 

Solution: A gun. Fear is the greatest motivator

• Haha 2
  • Eek! 1