Stray Fawn Community

Dre Smp (Dream Smp)

Broken

1 hour ago, Broken said:

I didn’t know people still posted in this, then again i haven’t been on since april, tbh i didn’t even know anyone was active

👁 THE QUEEN HAS RETURNED 👁

• Eek! 1

10 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

currently making vent art for the latest techno stream, but I'm first making a dream ref seeing as I have never drawn dream before

i still need therapy from the latest techno stream 

How Technoblade Can Escape the Prison Cell (Possibly, Also Stream Spoilers)

***DISCLAIMER**** Highly hypothetical. I have no clue about Sam's redstone wiring and all of that, so plz don't hate on me if my info is wrong. Also, even I am on edge about this theory, bc Technoblade never dies. This could be escape plan Z for all I care. Anyway, here's my theory.

So, in Techno's latest lore stream, it ends with him being trapped in prison with Dream. However, Techno didn't enter the prison as a prisoner, but instead a visitor. Techno was placed in the prison cell by trickery, and was trapped with Dream after Sam lowered the lava again. However, Sam forgot one crucial thing to make Techno do. Click the cell respawn bed. This means that since Techno completed all of the security checks, his current respawn point should be the bed outside the cell (if I remember correctly, I'm too lazy to check) and not the bed inside the cell. This means that if Techno was to kill himself in the lava, he could escape the max security cell. Plus, since he died, his effects should be cleared, and Techno could possibly break his current respawn bed in time before the mining fatigue reapplies, and die again to be teleported to spawn and escape.

Now, I know that there are a ton of holes in this plan (He looses two canon lives, Sam can see the death message, can he break the bed in time) especially if this is lore (this means that Sam HAS to be in the prison and Techno can't escape when he is offline), and tbh, this was just a theory I thought of on the bus and I thought I'd post it here. 

• Like 1