Stray Fawn Community

Dre Smp (Dream Smp)

Broken

10 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓🪐-: ✧ :-゜・ on Twitter: "made my first #moobloom fancam… " |  Minecraft images, Minecraft drawings, Minecraft art

this bean was so precious

you must agree

Yeah, I never said the mooblooms were bad I just thing the Glowsquids are more useful :]

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

Yeah, I never said the mooblooms were bad I just thing the Glowsquids are more useful :]

i suppose that is fair,,,

i like how youre saying that mooblooms are fine and you just like glowsquids more, and were just over here like "GLOWSQUIDS DESERVE TO  D I E" like were so reasonable good job guys lol

• Paw up 1

Just now, pepper_ said:

i suppose that is fair,,,

i like how youre saying that mooblooms are fine and you just like glowsquids more, and were just over here like "GLOWSQUIDS DESERVE TO  D I E" like were so reasonable good job guys lol

Moobloom stans be angy

(but yeah I have no problem with the flower cows I just like the squids because they’re in the game and are pretty Pog)

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

Moobloom stans be angy

(but yeah I have no problem with the flower cows I just like the squids because they’re in the game and are pretty Pog)

(yea my whole arguments have just been a big /lh, and like i said im not angry at you for your opinion or anything cuz if i was legit upset at something like this thatd just be extremely dumb lol)

1 minute ago, pepper_ said:

(yea my whole arguments have just been a big /lh, and like i said im not angry at you for your opinion or anything cuz if i was legit upset at something like this thatd just be extremely dumb lol)

(Ye, thank u for understanding, honestly all the creatures in the poll were pretty cool and I wouldn’t Have minded if any of the other mobs had been added, I’m indifferent)

• Like 1