Stray Fawn Community

Dre Smp (Dream Smp)

Broken

Fyi it might take a while for the ghostbur art to be posted because it’s been like, 2 weeks since I’ve drawn anything seriously except for doodles. And I’m still not good at drawing humans so it’ll only be headshots since I can only draw that much. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Applesauce said:

I finally watched wednesday's stream 😢

Ya.. it’s sad. Rip Friend. Also, Tommy acted like the victim, but he was the one to betray Techno and use him as a weapon. I agree with Techno’s character this time. He wanted to be peaceful, but then the butcher army attacked him. 

Also, the country really did go down with schlatt...

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

Ya.. it’s sad. Rip Friend. Also, Tommy acted like the victim, but he was the one to betray Techno and use him as a weapon. I agree with Techno’s character this time. He wanted to be peaceful, but then the butcher army attacked him. 

It’s amazing how all the characters are so morally grey. Techno was ready to hand tommy off to dream If dream was willing to cash in his favor. Tommy on the other hand, did use techno as a weapon. Both of them kind of used the other. 

• Like 1

Just now, Broken said:

I respectfully disagree. Techno didn't deserve to be hunted and he was supportive of Tommy after being manipulated, but I don't think he was totally innocent. I don't think tommy ever wanted to use techno, frankly I'm not sure he's able to think that far ahead. I just don't see him being one to use another. But yeah it's interesting how a lot of people have different views. Usually in a story there always seems to be a clear hero.

• Paw up 1

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

It’s amazing how all the characters are so morally grey. Techno was ready to hand tommy off to dream If dream was willing to cash in his favor. Tommy on the other hand, did use techno as a weapon. Both of them kind of used the other. 

2 minutes ago, Applesauce said:

I respectfully disagree. Techno didn't deserve to be hunted and he was supportive of Tommy after being manipulated, but I don't think he was totally innocent. I don't think tommy ever wanted to use techno, frankly I'm not sure he's able to think that far ahead. I just don't see him being one to use another. But yeah it's interesting how a lot of people have different views. Usually in a story there always seems to be a clear hero.

Both of you’re arguments are true. And for the weapon, they always said, “we have the Blade.” Which means they only saw him as a tool for them to win the Manburg vs. Pogtopia war. 

But, if you watch Techno’s pov, you see from the beginning in his plan book after Tommy joined him in exile, there was destroy L’Manburg. And when Tommy asked to see the book, Techno erased that. Techno isn’t innocent either, but he only started becoming violent again after the butcher army came for him. And Techno was always clear about his hatred of government and yet they continued to make one right in front of him.

• Like 1

Just now, Broken said:

Both of you’re arguments are true. And for the weapon, they always said, “we have the Blade.” Which means they only saw him as a tool for them to win the Manburg vs. Pogtopia war. 

Good point

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

But, if you watch Techno’s pov, you see from the beginning in his plan book after Tommy joined him in exile, there was destroy L’Manburg. And when Tommy asked to see the book, Techno erased that. Techno isn’t innocent either, but he only started becoming violent again after the butcher army came for him. And Techno was always clear about his hatred of government and yet they continued to make one right in front of him.

Fair. At the same time, Wilbur and Tommy’s (more tommy bc of the whole villain Wilbur arc) plan was to take back l’man burg/build a government. They just asked techno for help in getting the country back

• Paw up 2

One point I wanted to bring up is that tommy is still obsessed with his discs, and I think as long as he is his arch isn't over. If he just got back his discs he wouldn't have learned his lesson, but if he let go of them I think it would free him in some way and he could finally move on. In sort, clinging to those discs isn't good for him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Broken said:

image.png.80c47a1129b2412e551e6143390c7f28.png

wdym rip friend?

1 hour ago, definitely cookie said:

everyone else bringing wilbur back from the dead while tubbos just mining andesite

im. gonna switch streams

That honestly sounds like me. I love my andesite.

2 minutes ago, definitely cookie said:

TUBBO IS. EATING CEREAL ON A PLATE. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WOULD DO THIS I DON'T WANT TO BE IN THE TUBBO CULT ANYMORE /j

oh he just said it was a bowl all alonh nevermind

😧 yes I saw the /j just playing along : D