Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats Challenge

Andreas aka Mothpool

5 minutes ago, Spottedfire said:

I'm gonna start tomorrow

Ok, so I think firestar and graystripe should be there. I also really enjoy ivypool, so you could add her and dovewing. There’s squirrelflight and leafpool, yellowfang to. And then there’s the three new protagonists from the broken code as well. You could also do bluestar, THERES SO MANY- 

Silverstream? Jayfeather Hollyleaf and Lionblaze?

4 minutes ago, Leafy said:

Ok, so I think firestar and graystripe should be there. I also really enjoy ivypool, so you could add her and dovewing. There’s squirrelflight and leafpool, yellowfang to. And then there’s the three new protagonists from the broken code as well. You could also do bluestar, THERES SO MANY- 

Silverstream? Jayfeather Hollyleaf and Lionblaze?

You misunderstood what I meant by "warrior cats sims 3 challenge" I mean I'm going to make a Clan of cats and make a story. Here's a link to my inspiration 

54 minutes ago, Spottedfire said:

You misunderstood what I meant by "warrior cats sims 3 challenge" I mean I'm going to make a Clan of cats and make a story. Here's a link to my inspiration 

Ah, no I understood, Seri is my role model, I’ve watched her sims 3 warriors challenge many times. I just did not set it up in a defined order. I just started saying possible cats, that weren’t directly right back to back, to possibly add in. I wanted to leave it up to you, as this is your challenge, not my own : D

• Paw up 1

Just now, Spottedfire said:

Also by how far are you in the series did you mean the warrior cats books or what?

Slightly, yes. But I’m socially awkward so I didn’t want to say anything. I apologize. 

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Spottedfire said:

Ok well in the warrior cats books I'm in the middle of Midnight (kinda embarrassing) 

Ok! I just didn’t want to spoil anything. I’m all caught up, so Sorry if I did. 😅

4 minutes ago, Spottedfire said:

Any of those would be great!

Warriors has a lot of prophecies so you’d probably need one but to be honest you could probably just look up a random generator and use it until you get one your happy with then roll with it. 

Generally you want a protagonist who has flaws. A flawed character makes them seem more relatable and realistic because no one is perfect. Your mc doesn’t need to be involved in everything though, side stories entire plot lines could happen without them being present if you wanted. 

Character: mothpaw (prefix:flower)perhaps? She’s ambitious and a people pleaser because of her past as a kitty pet she feels as though cats look down on her and she needs to earn their respect. This would be great if she knew how clans operated but she doesn’t entirely. Sometimes she forgets parts of the code and breaks them by doing things like eating before bringing prey to the elders, or accidentally crossing the border on while on patrol. She also idolizes her clanmates and is pretty naive and easy to manipulate (This is optional and just a a framework for her, you can do whatever you want with this) (she’s one of my characters so if you see her being used for other stuff that’s why) 

0A497680-A0E7-4933-87B7-5F99FF8FCDFA.png.b6bf7f9dd7d56f1bbf664751090cf561.png

• Paw up 1

Okay, here's Sweetface (she looks hastily drawn)

Sweetface.thumb.jpg.eb421c81cb046579f4f8a3011ee904f5.jpg

Personality: strict, cynical, ain't gonna sugarcoat anything, has not-so-great social skills, but she does care deeply about her clanmates

I think she might have been born kittypet but there was a fire and her owners, mother and littermates died (what is wrong with me). She was saved by a stray named Jackdaw and grew up with her until she was around eleven moons old (I guess she was a baby kitty).

Random stuff: she's a calico, it's just that the white spotting took over most of the fur. She was named Sweetface because of the heart-shaped "spot" on her face, she thinks it's a dumb name (I mean, she's not wrong...)