Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats Challenge

Andreas aka Mothpool

7 minutes ago, modiano said:

Their descriptions

Ah!

Cloverstream: Gray and white tabby she-cat with bright blue eyes.

I would say she’s a newly made warrior of sorts, so a younge age. 17 moons perhaps? :)

• Paw up 1

3 hours ago, Spottedfire said:

Mothflower tried to groom Cloverstream but is rejected

image.jpg

The desperate paw out from Mothflower and the absolute sass coming from Cloverstreams head turn is killing me-

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Spottedfire said:

Kestrelfin's relationships

Mothflower - familiar cat

Dove (rogue) - familiar cat

Squirrel (rogue) - familiar cat

Stripey (rogue) - familiar cat

Fire (rogue) - familiar cat

Ivy (rogue) - familiar cat

Silverfoot - familiar cat

Spottedfire - familiar cat

Cloverstream - familiar cat

Moonstar - familiar cat

Heartarrow - familiar cat

Oleanderpetal - familiar cat

Blazesun - familiar cat

Sweetface - familiar cat

ha loser you don’t have any friends /j i love my child 

11 hours ago, Spottedfire said:

Also Mothflower can't hunt which is odd (maybe she wants to be a med cat)

moth is pretty dead set on becoming a warrior so she’d probably neglect her own needs for a bit if it meant practicing more

• Like 1

Suddenly Mothflower collapsed "Mothflower!" Yowled Blazesun he sniffed her she smelled like the worst case of green cough he panicked "Heartarrow! Come quickly!" He yowled Heartarrow came running "what i- Mothflower!" He ran up to her and sniffed her suddenly he got a grim look on his face "we might be able to save her... Blazesun fetch the fattest piece of prey you can find." He hissed quickly Blazesun ran off to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a squirrel Heartarrow was dragging Mothflower to the medicine den...

--------a while later------------------

"Is she going to be ok?" Blazesun asked shakily "I... don't know... all I know is that if we don't get any life saving herbs..." He sighed "I'll go find some." Meowed Blazesun bravely "I'll go too." Spottedfire offered "Ok... But be careful..." Meowed Moonstar the two cats nodded before heading off on their journey...

image.jpg

• Sad 4

29 minutes ago, Spottedfire said:

Suddenly Mothflower collapsed "Mothflower!" Yowled Blazesun he sniffed her she smelled like the worst case of green cough he panicked "Heartarrow! Come quickly!" He yowled Heartarrow came running "what i- Mothflower!" He ran up to her and sniffed her suddenly he got a grim look on his face "we might be able to save her... Blazesun fetch the fattest piece of prey you can find." He hissed quickly Blazesun ran off to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a squirrel Heartarrow was dragging Mothflower to the medicine den...

--------a while later------------------

"Is she going to be ok?" Blazesun asked shakily "I... don't know... all I know is that if we don't get any life saving herbs..." He sighed "I'll go find some." Meowed Blazesun bravely "I'll go too." Spottedfire offered "Ok... But be careful..." Meowed Moonstar the two cats nodded before heading off on their journey...

image.jpg

Silver - "Who?"