Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats Challenge

Andreas aka Mothpool

"All cats old enough to catch there own prey gather here for a Clan meeting!" Yowled Moonstar all the cats gathered Sweetface sitting beside Moonstar "Sweetface has some very exciting news to share with you!" He meowed "Indeed, I'm expecting kits!" She meowed happily it was always her dream to have kits and now it was coming true! "Sweetface! Sweetface! Sweetface!" All the cats yowled  "She will be moving into the nursery today." meowed Moonstar

(Do you want to know who the dad is or do you want to guess?)

image.jpg

• Love 2

28 minutes ago, Spottedfire said:

"All cats old enough to catch there own prey gather here for a Clan meeting!" Yowled Moonstar all the cats gathered Sweetface sitting beside Moonstar "Sweetface has some very exciting news to share with you!" He meowed "Indeed, I'm expecting kits!" She meowed happily it was always her dream to have kits and now it was coming true! "Sweetface! Sweetface! Sweetface!" All the cats yowled  "She will be moving into the nursery today." meowed Moonstar

image.jpg

Moonstar

Drift (driftingsky)

a hot headed rouge. They’re quick to snap at others and they aren’t very approachable. If found they’d probably join the clan. (Non-binary, They/them)

A grey tabby with a heterochromatic gaze. (Blue and brown eyes)
B802C95E-AB65-4FFF-8366-0D7A8861F0B3.png.aaa282068cccb9fe04eed0b8335306c1.png

• Paw up 2

4 hours ago, Spottedfire said:

image.jpg

KESTRELFIN

Also, yay!

• Haha 1

Breeze (Breezepool?)

1962965129_BreezeSweet.jpg.17675330b115dcd542bf65d2b88eba3d.jpg

He's Sweets' brother, though they haven't seen each other since they were kits. He is blind in one eye (I had to Photoshop his eyes because the maker I used didn't have an option for heterochromia) and has asthma.

He is very calm, has a dark sense of humor and likes to unsettle others. He would definitely join a clan, as there is safety in numbers, and he was leader of a rouge group. The burns are from the fire I mentioned in Sweets' backstory. He would have kits only with his mate. He hoards honey. 

Description: Blue-gray tabby tom with green eyes (one blind) and several scars and burns. Has a indigo collar with spikes. 3 white paws, belly and stumpy tail.

• Paw up 2