Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats Challenge

Andreas aka Mothpool

2 hours ago, Tigerlily said:

Also, 
@modiano and @Flower

Are Breeze, Drift, Peace and Falcon kittypets, rouges, or loners?

and is mothflower is starclan or the dark forest?

yea moth is in star clan and drift is a rouge at the moment 

• Paw up 1

"All cats old enough to catch there own prey gather here for a Clan meeting!" Yowled Moonstar it had been a week since Sweetface's announcement all the cats gathered Silverfoot sitting beside Moonstar "Silverfoot has some news!" He meowed "I'm expecting kits!" She meowed happily "Silverfoot! Silverfoot! Silverfoot!" All the cats yowled happily

image.jpg

• Eek! 1
  • Love 2

20 hours ago, Flower said:

Drift (driftingsky)

a hot headed rouge. They’re quick to snap at others and they aren’t very approachable. If found they’d probably join the clan. (Non-binary, They/them)

A grey tabby with a heterochromatic gaze. (Blue and brown eyes)
B802C95E-AB65-4FFF-8366-0D7A8861F0B3.png.aaa282068cccb9fe04eed0b8335306c1.png

Drift! (I made them a tom because if they have kits we can pretend the dad is another tom but if I made them a she cat that would be impossible)

image.jpg

• Paw up 1

10 hours ago, modiano said:

Breeze (Breezepool?)

1962965129_BreezeSweet.jpg.17675330b115dcd542bf65d2b88eba3d.jpg

He's Sweets' brother, though they haven't seen each other since they were kits. He is blind in one eye (I had to Photoshop his eyes because the maker I used didn't have an option for heterochromia) and has asthma.

He is very calm, has a dark sense of humor and likes to unsettle others. He would definitely join a clan, as there is safety in numbers, and he was leader of a rouge group. The burns are from the fire I mentioned in Sweets' backstory. He would have kits only with his mate. He hoards honey. 

Description: Blue-gray tabby tom with green eyes (one blind) and several scars and burns. Has a indigo collar with spikes. 3 white paws, belly and stumpy tail.

Breeze!

image.jpg

• Love 1

1 hour ago, False Killer Whale said:

idk really

Name: Fawnsong

Coat color: Black ticked Torbie with white

Personality: Sulky and sad most of the time, cheery when something extremely exciting happens

made with: https://picrew.me/image_maker/286314

3879A6FE-1E01-482F-8BFB-C9129A5666B1.png.b1aee636f31e5125e02273c697a2fae1.png

tell me if I need to add anything btw

Fawnsong! (Does she want to be a med cat or a warrior?)

image.jpg

• Like 2

Here's Shade. He's, uh, shady. He's the cat form of a Rogue Male be care with your females. His goal is to have lots of offspring, then one day somehow take over the world....idk how, he's kinda crazy. (Sometimes he just, y'know, impregnates the female, and sometimes he catches himself getting in a relationship and quickly gets to the mate part before moving on.) He'll try and defend himself in a fight but he's not very strong and would flee if he realizes he can't win. He avoids encounters with more than one cat, especially if they're male. (He wouldn't join the Clan.) Though he's not the world's best dad, he does try and make an attempt to see his kids every once in a while without them knowing he's there.

(I know most of this can't really be used for the game but it should give you an idea of his personality)

image.png.9092bee35c5d73e8ac2537b6b1d9c282.png

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Sky said:

Here's Shade. He's, uh, shady. He's the cat form of a Rogue Male be care with your females. His goal is to have lots of offspring, then one day somehow take over the world....idk how, he's kinda crazy. (Sometimes he just, y'know, impregnates the female, and sometimes he catches himself getting in a relationship and quickly gets to the mate part before moving on.) He'll try and defend himself in a fight but he's not very strong and would flee if he realizes he can't win. He avoids encounters with more than one cat, especially if they're male. (He wouldn't join the Clan.) Though he's not the world's best dad, he does try and make an attempt to see his kids every once in a while without them knowing he's there.

(I know most of this can't really be used for the game but it should give you an idea of his personality)

If you'll take another, here's Shell. He's just a kit, and is one of Shade's children. His mom was not happy about his birth and as soon as he could walk she dumped him and claimed that he ran away and got lost. He's about 3 moons old now. He's very sad but with some love he'd perk up and become a bouncy little kit.

image.png.7ffeaf5803fb048aac70cdb7da0cff5c.png

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Sky said:

Shade!

image.jpg

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Sky said:

If you'll take another, here's Shell. He's just a kit, and is one of Shade's children. His mom was not happy about his birth and as soon as he could walk she dumped him and claimed that he ran away and got lost. He's about 3 moons old now. He's very sad but with some love he'd perk up and become a bouncy little kit.

I can't make him a kit so is it ok if he's apprentice age?

• Paw up 1

11 minutes ago, Sky said:

Shell!

image.jpg

• Love 1

"Well, well, well what do we have here?" Meowed Moonstar the two kittypets looked terrified "It's ok I'm not going to hurt you... Probably..." Moonstar meowed "I...I'm Carpet... And... This... Is my... Brother... Telephone..." Carpet meowed shakily "w...we don't... Mean any.... Trouble..." She looked at Telephone "We herd there was a group of cats living here in the forest... And we were wondering if we could join?" Meowed Telephone "follow me." Meowed Moonstar the two cats followed

image.jpg

• Eek! 3

The cats walked over to the meeting place "all cats old enough to catch there own prey gather here for a Clan meeting!" Yowled Moonstar all the cats gathered and looked curiously at the two kittypets "This is Carpet and Telephone... They would like to join MoonClan! We will have a vote just like we did for Oleanderpetal." He meowed

Spottedfire - no

Blazesun - no

Silverfoot - no

Kestrelfin - no

Oleanderpetal - yes

Cloverstream - yes

Sweetface - yes

Heartarrow - yes

"... It's a tie then... I guess I get a vote..."

Moonstar - yes

"Ok it's settled then! 

Moonstar: I, Moonstar, leader of MoonClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these cats. Carpet, Telephone, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?

Carpet & Telephone: I do.

Leader: Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Carpet, from this moment on you will be known as Brownpelt. Telephone, from this moment on you will be known as Smalltail we welcome you as a full warrior of MoonClan.

Everyone: Brownpelt! Smalltail! Brownpelt! Smalltail! Brownpelt! Smalltail!

image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, Spottedfire said:

The cats walked over to the meeting place "all cats old enough to catch there own prey gather here for a Clan meeting!" Yowled Moonstar all the cats gathered and looked curiously at the two kittypets "This is Carpet and Telephone... They would like to join MoonClan! We will have a vote just like we did for Oleanderpetal." He meowed

Spottedfire - no

Blazesun - no

Silverfoot - no

Kestrelfin - no

Oleanderpetal - yes

Cloverstream - yes

Sweetface - yes

Heartarrow - yes

"... It's a tie then... I guess I get a vote..."

Moonstar - yes

"Ok it's settled then! 

Moonstar: I, Moonstar, leader of MoonClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these cats. Carpet, Telephone, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?

Carpet & Telephone: I do.

Leader: Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Carpet, from this moment on you will be known as Brownpelt. Telephone, from this moment on you will be known as Smalltail we welcome you as a full warrior of MoonClan.

Everyone: Brownpelt! Smalltail! Brownpelt! Smalltail! Brownpelt! Smalltail!

image.jpg

@Tigerlily do they want to be Warriors or does one of them want to be a med cat