Oleanderpetal - Blazesun

Not telling you the kits friends cus that would tell you who the dad is

Smalltail - Brownpelt

Cloverstream - Sweetface

Sweetface - Cloverstream

Heartarrow - Spottedfire

Spottedfire - Heartarrow, Blazesun

Man moth used to have friends. Before she DIED. rip 

"um... Hello?" Meowed an orange and brown she cat "Hi?" Meowed Heartarrow "I herd my friend Moth joined this Clan and I wanted to join too!" She meowed "Oh... Um... About Moth... She's well... Not with us anymore..." Heartarrow meowed sadly "Oh..." Meowed the she cat "Well I still want to join." She looked determined "Ok follow me." He padded off towards Moonstar

image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

"All cats old enough to catch there own prey gather here for a Clan meeting!" Moonstar yowled all the cats gathered and studied the new cat but they weren't confused because so many cats had joined recently "We will have a vote if Fawn stays or not." He meowed

Brownpelt - yes

Blazesun - no

Silverfoot - yes

Kestrelfin - yes

Oleanderpetal - no

Smalltail - yes

Cloverstream - yes

Sweetface - yes

Heartarrow - yes

Spottedfire - no

Moonstar: It's settled then. I, Moonstar, leader of MoonClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this cat. Fawn, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?

Fawn: I do.

Leader: Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Fawn, from this moment on you will be known as Fawnsong we welcome you as a full warrior of MoonClan.

All: Fawnsong! Fawnsong! Fawnsong!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Spottedfire said:

"All cats old enough to catch there own prey gather here for a Clan meeting!" Moonstar yowled all the cats gathered and studied the new cat but they weren't confused because so many cats had joined recently "We will have a vote if Fawn stays or not." He meowed

Brownpelt - yes

Blazesun - no

Silverfoot - yes

Kestrelfin - yes

Oleanderpetal - no

Smalltail - yes

Cloverstream - yes

Sweetface - yes

Heartarrow - yes

Spottedfire - no

Moonstar: It's settled then. I, Moonstar, leader of MoonClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this cat. Fawn, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?

Fawn: I do.

Leader: Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Fawn, from this moment on you will be known as Fawnsong we welcome you as a full warrior of MoonClan.

All: Fawnsong! Fawnsong! Fawnsong!

Sry forgot to take picture

"Moonstar, I had a dream I think it might be a prophecy..." Meowed Heartarrow Moonstar nodded like he was prompting him to speak "the moon set then the sun rise then the sun set and it was a completely moonless night then it was day again but there was no sun..." Heartarrow meowed "I see... Are you sure it wasn't just a dream?" Moonstar meowed obviously deep in thought "I'm 99% sure it was a prophecy... I don't know it just felt... Powerful..." Moonstar nodded "Well... What do you think it means then?" Moonstar meowed curiously "I... Don't know..." Heartarrow meowed back

image.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Spottedfire said:

Silverfoot gave birth to two toms! Heartkit and Arrowkit! She had trouble giving birth so the kits were near death but Heartarrow had two live saving items so they where fine.image.thumb.jpg.65566d47a8e2385597ff69be9af0760e.jpg

Heartkit!image.thumb.jpg.704312f796e06bf031a7ecf952a6914f.jpg

Arrowkit!image.thumb.jpg.791e1ed1e6722305e779f8123f1e60cf.jpg

2 hours ago, Spottedfire said:

Sweetface gave birth to two toms! Daykit and Nightkit! Who do you think the father is?image.thumb.jpg.c9d3c9e5329bd3f10d5009b7a8fa09d6.jpg

Daykitimage.thumb.jpg.c56ad29d17734b1d571c38e78adeab64.jpg

Nightkitimage.thumb.jpg.7040e38188f765bb0ea37ee1995cfa87.jpg

Please try to guess the fathers if you guess right I'll tell you

19 minutes ago, Spottedfire said:

Silverfoot gave birth to two toms! Heartkit and Arrowkit! She had trouble giving birth so the kits were near death but Heartarrow had two live saving items so they where fine.image.thumb.jpg.65566d47a8e2385597ff69be9af0760e.jpg

"heartkit" "arrowkit" huh those prefixes sure do sound familar xD

I guess Heartarrow?

• Eek! 1

24 minutes ago, Spottedfire said:

:)))

28 minutes ago, Spottedfire said:

I'm going to suggest personalitys

Heartkit is headstrong and determinded, to the point he will do anything to get to his goal

Arrowkit is smart and kind, but he has trouble making friends and communicating to others his feelings.

• Paw up 1
  • Love 1

Gonna just drop these guys here-

Reedsplash- A she-cat with a pretty chill nature. She's friendly, but kinda introverted and doesn't like people much. I imagine she's a bit salty since she got taken from RC and her kits and ended up here somehow. (She would probably have kits with someone, though only once and she's not really interested in a relationship anyway since she gas a mate in RC)

20190630-010.thumb.jpg.26c55d153805180361a82d8c25977c3d.jpg

20191023-000.thumb.jpg.4a9073c67d20821a9ee803020c0bb6ed.jpg

Ashfern- A tom with a tendency to rush into danger. He has a huge hero complex and is kinda a jerk, being a bit too prideful for his own good. (He'd have kits with anyone, but he wouldn't stay with them since he doesn't really like kits and is about as straight as a circle) ("My genes must go on! It would be a waste otherwise!")

20201208-006.thumb.jpg.8d6c9520936b87580ac8e76fec17d576.jpg

• Eek! 2
  • Paw up 1