Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats Challenge

Andreas aka Mothpool

"all cats old enough to catch there own prey gather here for a Clan meeting!" Moonstar yowled all the cats gathered Spottedfire sitting beside Moonstar "Spottedfire has some exciting news!" Meowed Moonstar "I'm expecting kits!" Spottedfire meowed "Spottedfire! Spottedfire! Spottedfire!" All the cats yowled excitedly

• Like 3

Friends of the cats 

Silverfoot - Heartkit, Sweetface

Kestrelfin -

Oleanderpetal -

Arrowkit - Moonstar

Heartkit - Moonstar, Silverfoot

Nightkit - Moonstar, Sweetface

Daykit - Moonstar

Fawnsong - 

Cloverstream - Sweetface, Moonstar

Sweetface - Cloverstream, Nightkit, Silverfoot

Heartarrow - Spottedfire

Moonstar - Nightkit, Daykit, Heartkit, Cloverstream, Arrowkit

Spottedfire - Heartarrow, Blazesun

Brownpelt - Smalltail

Blazesun - Spottedfire

Smalltail - Brownpelt

"help!" Mewed Heartkit who was getting taken away by a bird Kestrelfin chased after the bird for a while before he lost track of it

-------A while later------------------

"...Moonstar..." Kestrelfin meowed "yes, Kestrelfin?" Moonstar meowed back "...Heartkit....got stolen by a bird...." Kestrelfin meowed sadly I should have been able to save him... Moonstar nodded sadly "... explain the whole situation..." He meowed sadly

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Sad 3

3 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

I have a suggestion

After Heartkits death, Silverfoot starts neggleting Arrowkit because she's depressed and she also blames him for Heartkit. 

Or you could have her be an overprotecting mother and discorage him from having friends because shes scared they'll do something that might kill himn

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Spottedfire said:

Spottedfire gave birth to a tom and a she-kit! image.thumb.jpg.a5100e6e72655960f20f37ea6d073a35.jpg

Mothkit (the she-kit)image.thumb.jpg.ad72393c0f5d32d0142b9cc1b74edda4.jpg

Bigkit (the tom)image.thumb.jpg.95c1590624b2180a25cf5aae016e9665.jpg

SHES BEEN RESURRECTED

or at least had a child named after her

either way MOTHKIT!! 

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

Suddenly Blazesun collapsed "Blazesun?" Mewed Nightkit "What's wron- Blazesun! No not you too..." Meowed Moonstar worriedly "Nightkit go get Heartarrow." Nightkit ran off

-----------------later----------------

"Is he going to be ok?" Meowed Spottedfire worriedly Blazesun and Spottedfire had bonded on there journey into Twoleg territory and now they were best friends "I... It's the same situation as Mothflower... Other than he was poisoned..." Meowed Heartarrow "I'll go into Twoleg territory again... I need to save him..." She meowed "I'll go too." meowed Oleanderpetal "Spottedfire you have to stay here and take care of your kits..." Meowed Heartarrow "But I need to save him!" Spottedfire hissed Heartarrow gave her a look "fine..." She meowed "Brownpelt." Meowed Heartarrow "I need you to go with him and help him find the right herbs..." Brownpelt nodded

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Spottedfire said:

Suddenly Blazesun collapsed "Blazesun?" Mewed Nightkit "What's wron- Blazesun! No not you too..." Meowed Moonstar worriedly "Nightkit go get Heartarrow." Nightkit ran off

-----------------later----------------

"Is he going to be ok?" Meowed Spottedfire worriedly Blazesun and Spottedfire had bonded on there journey into Twoleg territory and now they were best friends "I... It's the same situation as Mothflower... Other than he was poisoned..." Meowed Heartarrow "I'll go into Twoleg territory again... I need to save him..." She meowed "I'll go too." meowed Oleanderpetal "Spottedfire you have to stay here and take care of your kits..." Meowed Heartarrow "But I need to save him!" Spottedfire hissed Heartarrow gave her a look "fine..." She meowed "Brownpelt." Meowed Heartarrow "I need you to go with him and help him find the right herbs..." Brownpelt nodded

Aw crap,

I can't believe you've done this.