Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats Challenge

Andreas aka Mothpool

"Heartarrow!" Meowed Brownpelt "we found tons of herbs but we're not sure if any of them are helpful..." Heartarrow nodded and examined the herbs "garlic for fleas... Tomato for poison... Grape for green cough... Pepper for loss of taste... Watermelon for dehydration... Apple for poison... Rainbow trout for kits... Lettuce for bleeding..."Β Heartarrow whispered just loud enough for Brownpelt to hear "...sorry but none of these will help..." He meowed "I guess we can take our chances on another unknown seed..." Β Heartarrow took one of the seeds and fed it to Blazesun...

• Sad 1

Oleanderpetal attacked Spottedfire "how dare you!" He hissed Spottedfire was very confused and had to fight him Oleanderpetal won

Spottedfire's injuries -minor scratchΒ left eye, major stratch rump, sprained right back paw

Oleanderpetal's injuries - minor stratch right ear, severe biteΒ side of neck, severe bite right back leg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

"And you too! For StarClan's sake!" Hissed Oleanderpetal before pouncing right onto Brownpelt Brownpelt was just as confused as Spottedfire but had to fight back. Oleanderpetal won

Brownpelt's injuries - sprain right back paw, severe scratch left eye (blinded),Β minor scratchΒ rump, sprain left back leg, severe scratch left cheek, lost collar

Oleanderpetal's injuries - minor scratchΒ right ear, severe bite side of neck, severe bite right back leg, minor scratchΒ bridge of nose, severe bite scruff of neck, minor scratch chest, severe scratch left flank, minor bite right flank

image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

"Oleanderpetal!" Yowled Moonstar he had witnessed the battle "Why did you attack Brownpelt?!" Oleanderpetal jumped "...I... Didn't..." He meowed trying to sound innocent but sounded super guilty "Out!" Moonstar hissed "Out of my Clan!" Moonstar looked as if he was going to rip Oleanderpetal to shreds Oleanderpetal hissed "I'll be back don't worry..." Before running towards Blazesun "you coming with me?" Oleanderpetal asked "No! I love any cat in the whole world better than you!" Blazesun hissed Oleanderpetal looked hurt but wasn't angry his eyes were full of love "... goodbye then..." He meowed sadly before running across the Thunderpath...

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, Spottedfire said:

Suddenly Blazesun opened his eyes "Great StarClan it worked!" Meowed Heartarrow excitedly Spottedfire purred with joy she looked so excited she could have married him right then and there! "Thank you so much!" Meowed Spottedfire Oleanderpetal was not happy about how excited Spottedfire was...

*happiness noises*