Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats Challenge

Andreas aka Mothpool

"all cats old enough to catch there own prey gather here for a Clan meeting!" Moonstar yowled all the cats gathered Spottedfire sitting beside him "Spottedfire has some news." He meowed "I'm expecting kits!" She meowed excitedly all the cats were surprised because Spottedfire still had kits in the nursery

• Like 1

Suddenly Bigkit collapsed she was bleeding from a grass cut "Bitkit!" Cloverstream ran to his side "Brownpelt!" Brownpelt ran over "oh no... Cloverstream go get Heartarrow!" She meowed Cloverstream nodded and ran to Heartarrow Brownpelt used a lettuce leaf to stop the bleeding but that wasn't going to be enough...

-----------------later----------------

"Is he going to be ok?" Meowed Spottedfire worriedly "yes... I have a rainbow beetle... So he'll be fine..." Heartarrow meowed "Thank StarClan!" Meowed Spottedfire and Heartarrow fed the rainbow beetle to Bigkit.

• Like 2

Brownpelt's dead body was found behind the fresh kill pile by Smalltail "Brownpelt!" Yowled Smalltail "oh no.... Heartarrow help!" He yowled Heartarrow came running "wha- Brownpelt!" He ran to her side "... she's with StarClan now..." He meowed grimly "... It looks like... A raccoon got her..." Smalltail look horrified "No! She can't be dead! Can you try to heal her?!" He meowed frantically "... She's been dead for too long... There's nothing I can do..." Heartarrow meowed sadly "feed one of those seeds to her!" He wailed "it... Won't work... I'm sorry Smalltail..." He meowed trying not to make it worse...

image.jpg

• Sad 4

On 1/14/2021 at 8:15 AM, Katumai said:

Gonna just drop these guys here-

Reedsplash- A she-cat with a pretty chill nature. She's friendly, but kinda introverted and doesn't like people much. I imagine she's a bit salty since she got taken from RC and her kits and ended up here somehow. (She would probably have kits with someone, though only once and she's not really interested in a relationship anyway since she gas a mate in RC)

20190630-010.thumb.jpg.26c55d153805180361a82d8c25977c3d.jpg

20191023-000.thumb.jpg.4a9073c67d20821a9ee803020c0bb6ed.jpg

Ashfern- A tom with a tendency to rush into danger. He has a huge hero complex and is kinda a jerk, being a bit too prideful for his own good. (He'd have kits with anyone, but he wouldn't stay with them since he doesn't really like kits and is about as straight as a circle) ("My genes must go on! It would be a waste otherwise!")

20201208-006.thumb.jpg.8d6c9520936b87580ac8e76fec17d576.jpg

Reedsplash! Also do either of them want to be a med cat or are they both Warriors?

image.jpg

• Eek! 1

On 1/14/2021 at 8:15 AM, Katumai said:

Gonna just drop these guys here-

Reedsplash- A she-cat with a pretty chill nature. She's friendly, but kinda introverted and doesn't like people much. I imagine she's a bit salty since she got taken from RC and her kits and ended up here somehow. (She would probably have kits with someone, though only once and she's not really interested in a relationship anyway since she gas a mate in RC)

20190630-010.thumb.jpg.26c55d153805180361a82d8c25977c3d.jpg

20191023-000.thumb.jpg.4a9073c67d20821a9ee803020c0bb6ed.jpg

Ashfern- A tom with a tendency to rush into danger. He has a huge hero complex and is kinda a jerk, being a bit too prideful for his own good. (He'd have kits with anyone, but he wouldn't stay with them since he doesn't really like kits and is about as straight as a circle) ("My genes must go on! It would be a waste otherwise!")

20201208-006.thumb.jpg.8d6c9520936b87580ac8e76fec17d576.jpg

Ashfern

image.jpg

"Well hello..." Meowed Oleanderstar "who are you?" The two cats looked at him "Well... We heard there was a group of cats living here but it seems like it's just you..." Meowed an orange she-cat "Oh ya... You mean MoonClan... Well they aren't accepting any new cats... In fact I was a cat who wanted to join but they rejected me so I made my own Clan! SunClan..." Meowed Oleanderstar "your welcome to join if you'd like!" The cats nodded "I'm Reed" meowed the she-cat "and this is Ash" Oleanderstar flicked his tail signaling to follow him

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

Oleanderstar: I, Oleanderstar, leader of SunClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these cats. Reed, Ash do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?

Reed and Ash: I do.

Oleanderstar: Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Reed, from this moment on you will be known as Reedsplash Ash, from this moment on you will be known as Ashfern we welcome you as a full warrior of SunClan. Ashfern! Reedsplash!

image.jpg

• Like 2
  • Eek! 3

Oleanderstar: All cats old enough to catch there own prey gather here beneath the tall tree for a Clan meeting! I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of SunClan is Ashfern. 

Ashfern didn't look suprised because he was to prideful

Reedsplash: Ashfern! Ashfern! Ashfern!

• Like 3
  • Eek! 1

Okay, here they go

Jackdaw!

Jackdaw.png.f11947cd49000cd52991d6311449925c.png

The cat who raised Sweets, Breeze and the other cat I'm sending. She is... very insane. Kits? Why would anyone even want them... Mate? Love is fake. Also, she's supposed to be one of those cats that lighten when they age but she's a fox now. About 60 moons old

Cyrrus! she gets 2 pics because yes (Cloudshade?)

Cyrrus.png.ae97ea177d2cfcf83083f187b746fc80.pngCyrrus3.png.f50e0f494aa3aa0b0ec8cf69adbb939c.png

She can see ghosts! Allegedly! Jackdaw's biological daughter, often hangs out with Breeze (she has a crush on him). Interested in medicine cat stuff, but probably doesn't realize what she would give up for the rank... Kits are cute fluffy balls of adorableness. 21 moons old. A very happy cat.

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1