Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats Challenge

Andreas aka Mothpool

2 hours ago, Spottedfire said:

"... Moonstar..." Meowed Heartarrow "do you know who my parents are?..." Moonstar looked at him "yes..." He meowed quietly "... I'm your real dad..." Heartarrow look shocked why don't you ever tell me?" He meowed "... I don't know..." Moonstar meowed

God they’re all gonna be related before moonstar dies

• Haha 3

could I add a rogue kit at all?

If not he can be a warrior.

The whole idea around him is that he was rejected for being deaf. Or kicked out idc.

Also he doesn't really talk cause he doesn't know he can, he uses tapping on the ground to try and communicate.

He may or may not be evil (I would like it if he was, but if not that's ok)

He is very distant and doesn't really pay attention much.

He doesn't like anybody and would much rather have allies then friends. He is united to cats only by a common goal to work towards.

1635352461_frostfirecatafied.thumb.png.96f206cec3faaadedb37a4b4ffb4c574.png

if this is too complex, I can simplify it. (also just white feet and tail if you can't do the 'gradient')

• Paw up 1

19 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

could I add a rogue kit at all?

If not he can be a warrior.

The whole idea around him is that he was rejected for being deaf. Or kicked out idc.

Also he doesn't really talk cause he doesn't know he can, he uses tapping on the ground to try and communicate.

He may or may not be evil (I would like it if he was, but if not that's ok)

He is very distant and doesn't really pay attention much.

He doesn't like anybody and would much rather have allies then friends. He is united to cats only by a common goal to work towards.

1635352461_frostfirecatafied.thumb.png.96f206cec3faaadedb37a4b4ffb4c574.png

if this is too complex, I can simplify it. (also just white feet and tail if you can't do the 'gradient')

also his name is frost

"all cats old enough to catch there own prey gather here beneath the tall tree for a Clan meeting!" Yowled Oleanderstar all the cats gathered Reedsplash sitting beside him "Reedsplash has some news." Meowed Oleanderstar "I'm expecting kits!" She meowed "Reedsplash! Reedsplash! Reedsplash!" Meowed Ashfern

image.jpg

• Like 3
  • Eek! 2

16 minutes ago, Spottedfire said:

"all cats old enough to catch there own prey gather here beneath the tall tree for a Clan meeting!" Yowled Oleanderstar all the cats gathered Reedsplash sitting beside him "Reedsplash has some news." Meowed Oleanderstar "I'm expecting kits!" She meowed "Reedsplash! Reedsplash! Reedsplash!" Meowed Ashfern

image.jpg

At least this time the father could only be two cats

(Unless she had kits with a rogue or a Moonclan cat-)

• Haha 2

Oleanderstar attacked Reedsplash and won

Reedsplash's injuries: sprain right back paw, severe scratch left eye (binded), minor scratch rump, sprain left back leg, severe scratch left cheek, minor scratch tail, sprain left back paw, severe scratch bridge of nose

Oleanderstar's injuries: minor scratch right ear, severe bite side of neck, severe bite right back leg, minor scratch bridge of nose, severe bite scruff of neck, minor bite chest, severe scratch left flank, severe bite right flank

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Spottedfire said:

Oleanderstar attacked Reedsplash and won

Reedsplash's injuries: sprain right back paw, severe scratch left eye (binded), minor scratch rump, sprain left back leg, severe scratch left cheek, minor scratch tail, sprain left back paw, severe scratch bridge of nose

Oleanderstar's injuries: minor scratch right ear, severe bite side of neck, severe bite right back leg, minor scratch bridge of nose, severe bite scruff of neck, minor bite chest, severe scratch left flank, severe bite right flank

Damn Oleanderstar stop beating up pregnant women

• Haha 5

Finchwings (Finch)

A rouge who has heard of Moonclan and Sunclan in passing. They’ve heard of the weird cats who calls themselves ‘’leaders’’ and thinks that having control over a group of cats could be nice. 

she’s power hungry and manipulative as well as ambitious. It covers up the fact that she fears being abandoned by cats around them.  She’s either want to make her own clan, or join Sunclan or moon clan and try to gain power and later, become leader. 

if they started their own clan it would be called birdclan and cats would commonly have bird themed prefixes or suffixes. 

a grey tabby cat with tan accents like a star marking, and underbelly, with light orange eyes.

She/her and they/them pronouns

40 moons

B6715D39-4AB6-4194-9CEB-0C224105A857.png.915fc941d7d3e55d3d2e94443e35d911.png

• Paw up 1

Forgot to add, Finch wants kits but only one litter and if she had multiple kits they’d pick the strongest one and favor it, training it to carry on her legacy, while neglecting the other. 

• Paw up 2

------------one hour later------------

"Blazesun? Have you seen Longkit and Forestkit lately?" Spottedfire meowed worriedly "no I haven't... Why?" Blazesun meowed "I... Don't know... I haven't seen them in a hour..." Spottedfire meowed sounding even more worried Spottedfire then asked all the cats in the Clan and they all said they haven't seen them. At this point Spottedfire was panicking "... Would Oleanderpetal steal them?" She asked Blazesun "I don't think so..." He meowed...

• Like 2