Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats Challenge

Andreas aka Mothpool

On 1/17/2021 at 1:02 PM, Spottedfire said:

Brownpelt's dead body was found behind the fresh kill pile by Smalltail "Brownpelt!" Yowled Smalltail "oh no.... Heartarrow help!" He yowled Heartarrow came running "wha- Brownpelt!" He ran to her side "... she's with StarClan now..." He meowed grimly "... It looks like... A raccoon got her..." Smalltail look horrified "No! She can't be dead! Can you try to heal her?!" He meowed frantically "... She's been dead for too long... There's nothing I can do..." Heartarrow meowed sadly "feed one of those seeds to her!" He wailed "it... Won't work... I'm sorry Smalltail..." He meowed trying not to make it worse...

image.jpg

no my stupid child-

On 1/16/2021 at 9:50 PM, Spottedfire said:

Oleanderpetal attacked Spottedfire "how dare you!" He hissed Spottedfire was very confused and had to fight him Oleanderpetal won

Spottedfire's injuries -minor scratch left eye, major stratch rump, sprained right back paw

Oleanderpetal's injuries - minor stratch right ear, severe bite side of neck, severe bite right back leg

On 1/16/2021 at 10:26 PM, Spottedfire said:

"And you too! For StarClan's sake!" Hissed Oleanderpetal before pouncing right onto Brownpelt Brownpelt was just as confused as Spottedfire but had to fight back. Oleanderpetal won

Brownpelt's injuries - sprain right back paw, severe scratch left eye (blinded), minor scratch rump, sprain left back leg, severe scratch left cheek, lost collar

Oleanderpetal's injuries - minor scratch right ear, severe bite side of neck, severe bite right back leg, minor scratch bridge of nose, severe bite scruff of neck, minor scratch chest, severe scratch left flank, minor bite right flank

image.jpg

On 1/16/2021 at 10:35 PM, Spottedfire said:

"Oleanderpetal!" Yowled Moonstar he had witnessed the battle "Why did you attack Brownpelt?!" Oleanderpetal jumped "...I... Didn't..." He meowed trying to sound innocent but sounded super guilty "Out!" Moonstar hissed "Out of my Clan!" Moonstar looked as if he was going to rip Oleanderpetal to shreds Oleanderpetal hissed "I'll be back don't worry..." Before running towards Blazesun "you coming with me?" Oleanderpetal asked "No! I love any cat in the whole world better than you!" Blazesun hissed Oleanderpetal looked hurt but wasn't angry his eyes were full of love "... goodbye then..." He meowed sadly before running across the Thunderpath...

On 1/16/2021 at 10:47 PM, Spottedfire said:

What type of place should Oleanderpetal live in?

NO
MY STUPID GAY SON
um he should live in a swamp where he can get poisons
or in a twoleg place cause he was a former kittypet

On 1/17/2021 at 6:09 PM, Spottedfire said:

"...w...what is this place?" Mewed Longkit "this is your new home." Meowed Oleanderstar "who are you anyway?" Mewed Forestkit "I am your father." He meowed not sounding like he was lying at all "really?" Both the kits mewed at the same time before they ran off to look at all the new things

On 1/17/2021 at 5:40 PM, Spottedfire said:

"Why in StarClan did you attack me!" Hissed Reedsplash "I was training you..." He meowed calmly Reedsplash didn't believe him but there was no were else for her to go so she stayed in SunClan

image.jpg

I love my stupid son but um
why you hurt women man
I apologize for his actions

im getting caught up

1 hour ago, modiano said:

Yes, I said that due to the 2 of them having a conversation about Blazesun pretending to be the dad

No Blazesun's the real dad of Longkut and Forestkit but Heartarrow is the dad of the first two kits she doesn't want anyone to know that Heartarrow is the dad since it's against the warrior code

• Like 3

"c'mon Mistykit!" Mewed Sunkit they were running to the medicine den "Coming!" Meowed Mistykit they ran into the medicine den "Wow!" Mewed both of the kits at the same time Sunkit pointed at a grape "I dare you to eat that!" She mewed Mewed Mistykit ate the grape she looked like she was enjoying it "I dare you to eat that!" She pointed at an apple seed Sunkit walked up to it and swallowed it "Sunkit!" Yowled Heartarrow he sounded scared "Spit that out!" He pressed on her belly trying to make her throw up Sunkit was really confused "What did you eat?!" Heartarrow asked frantically "... A purple thing..." She meowed back guilty Heartarrow breathed a sigh of relief "Eat this!" He shoves a pepper near to Sunkit she tried to eat it but couldn't swallow it it was so gross but she managed to swallow a tiny bit before spitting it back up but the apple seed didn't come with it Heartarrow pushed a rainbow trout near her but she was too weak to eat it she lay limb Heartarrow looked sad "Go get your mother..." He meowed to Mistykit. Mistykit obeyed and she ran off to find Cloverstream

• Sad 2
  • Eek! 1

"Spottedfire!" Meowed Fawnsong excitedly "What is it?" Spottedfire meowed sleepily Fawnsong woke her up "I found Longkit and Forestkit's scent trail!" She meowed "but it also has another scent... Oleanderpetal?" Spottedfire was shocked maybe her kits were alive "Let's follow it then!" She meowed "We have to ask Moonstar first..." Meowed Fawnsong

-----------------later----------------

Moonstar approved so Spottedfire and Fawnsong started following the scent trail

• Like 3

"Look! The kits!" Meowed Spottedfire  she ran up to the kits "c'mon let's go home!" Oleanderstar walked up to them "Not on my watch!" He hissed "These kits are mine and I'm taking them home!" Spottedfire hissed back "well why don't we let the kits deside..." Oleanderstar meowed Spottedfire nodded "I want to stay here..." Mewed Forestkit "I want to come with you!" Mewed Longkit Spottedfire was shocked why would one of her kits want to stay here? "Well it's settled then I'm keeping Forestkit" Meowed Oleanderstar Spottedfire nodded sadly "that...was the deal..." 

image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

• 2 weeks later...

"Heartarrow I don't feel good..." Meowed Sweetface who was shakily walking towards him Heartarrow starred at her in shock "you... Your spots are gone!" He meowed panicked "w...what?" Meowed Sweetface weakly "you... I think... You have Moon Wash!" He shook just saying the name "w...what's that?" She meowed back being to tiered to sound scared "it's a rare desiese... That's all I'm going to tell you for now..."

-----------------later----------------

"Moonstar..." Heartarrow meowed sounding panicked "What is it Heartarrow?" He meowed calmly "Sweetface... Has a rare desiese... And it has to be cured before six days or..." Heartarrow meowed sadly "what do you need to cure it?" Meowed Moonstar starting to sound more worried "5 stones..." Heartarrow meowed "and even if she's cured she should not have anymore kits because they would have a high chance of being blind or deaf..." Moonstar looked into the distance "I'll send some cats out to find some stones..." He meowed before jumping onto the rock "All cats old enough to catch there own prey gather here beneath the rock for a Clan meeting!" He yowled and all the cats gathered except for Sweetface "Sweetface has a rare desiese... And I need some cats to go out and find medicine to heal it..." The cats where silent obviously deep in thought "I'll go!" Meowed Cloverstream "Cloverstream... You need to stay here and take care of your kits..." Meowed Moonstar Cloverstream nodded respectfully "Then I'll go!" Meowed Silverfoot Moonstar thought for a little bit before meowing "Very well... Arrowkit is almost old enough to be an apprentice..." He meowed no one else spoke so Silverfoot was on her way to find 5 stones...

• Sad 2

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...