Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats Challenge

Andreas aka Mothpool

10 minutes ago, Spottedfire said:

"I...I don't think we're going to find something..." Blazesun meowed sadly "you mig- look!" Spottedfire ran over to some seeds "they might help Mothflower!" Spottedfire meowed happily Blazesun was shocked "I... Thank StarClan!" They grabbed it and started running back to camp.

image.jpg

My son, he is sick 

"Heartarrow!" Spottedfire burst into the medicine den "Did you find anything?" Heartarrow meowed he sounded worried "Yes!" Spottedfire dropped the seed in front of him "...I... Don't know what that seed is... It could be... Deadly... Or it could save Mothflower..." He meowed studding the seed closely "It's worth the risk..." Meowed Moonstar seriously Heartarrow nodded he fed the seed to Mothflower who was near death...

image.jpg

• Love 1

Just now, Spottedfire said:

"Heartarrow!" Spottedfire burst into the medicine den "Did you find anything?" Heartarrow meowed he sounded worried "Yes!" Spottedfire dropped the seed in front of him "...I... Don't know what that seed is... It could be... Deadly... Or it could save Mothflower..." He meowed studding the seed closely "It's worth the risk..." Meowed Moonstar seriously Heartarrow nodded he fed the seed to Mothflower who was near death...

image.jpg

Rip moth 

• Sad 1

Suddenly Mothflower lay still but was still beathing... "... She'll be with StarClan soon..." Heartarrow meowed sadly "No! She can't be! Wake up Mothflower! Please" Spottedfire waled "....Thank...you... Spottedfire...." Mothflower mewed weakly then coughed and lay still "Why are you thanking me! I couldn't save you!" Spottedfire waled "....why... It should have been me... Your too young...." Spottedfire mewed like a kit

image.jpg

• Sad 3

9 minutes ago, Spottedfire said:

Sorry the random generator said that she would die... 😭

7 minutes ago, Flower said:

:((

Maybe we have something special?

Like (if there are moths) whenever we see them, it's a sign from Mothflower from Starclan

Or Mothflower could be the one who delivers the prophecy from Starclan (if we have one)

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

10 minutes ago, Tigerlily said:

Maybe we have something special?

Like (if there are moths) whenever we see them, it's a sign from Mothflower from Starclan

Or Mothflower could be the one who delivers the prophecy from Starclan (if we have one)

THE MOTH THING,, YES. 

I’d be fine with that if spottedfire would want to do that

• Paw up 1