Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats Challenge

Andreas aka Mothpool

Kestrelfin

(the markings don't have to be detailed it looks like it would be a lot of work to do them-) 

He's shy and wants friends but he finds socializing dificult outside of necessary interactions. (once he actually gets a lot of levels or whatever their called in hunting) He's a good hunter and is always proud to provide food for the clan.

He'd be fine with having a mate or kits but he wouldn't want one unless he had a strong connection to them.

882316675_Screenshot(393).png.80b8ddcec6b836ac1e52be5b2fd2e046.png

• Paw up 1

9 minutes ago, Flower said:

Kestrelfin

(the markings don't have to be detailed it looks like it would be a lot of work to do them-) 

He's shy and wants friends but he finds socializing dificult outside of necessary interactions. (once he actually gets a lot of levels or whatever their called in hunting) He's a good hunter and is always proud to provide food for the clan.

He'd be fine with having a mate or kits but he wouldn't want one unless he had a strong connection to them.

882316675_Screenshot(393).png.80b8ddcec6b836ac1e52be5b2fd2e046.png

Kestralfin!

image.jpg

• Eek! 1

We have started!

Sweetface wants to playfully chase Mothflower and playfully pounce Cloverstream

Cloverstream wants to sniff Silverfoot, Spottedfire, Kestrelfin, Heartarrow, Blazesun, and Moonstar

Heartarrow wants to sniff Spottedfire, Sweetface, Mothflower, Silverfoot, Blazesun, and Cloverstream

Moonstar wants to sniff Spottedfire, Kestrelfin, Sweetface, Mothflower, Heartarrow, and Cloverstream

Spottedfire wants to playfully pounce Mothflower

Silverfoot wants to sniff Kestrelfin, Moondtar, Sweetface, Spottedfire, Heartarrow, and Blazesun

Kestrelfin wants to do nothing

Mothflower wants to sniff Moonstar, Sweetface, Silverfoot, Blazesun, Cloverstream, and Kestrelfin

Blazesun wants to do nothing

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Spottedfire said:

Does everyone else think Kestrelfin is the best choice for deputy?

not really? I  think he wouldn't do well with the pressure but if its what the people want then sure

9 minutes ago, Spottedfire said:

Deputy ceremony! Who should be the deputy?

image.jpg

Just now, Spottedfire said:

What cat do you nominate?

Kestrel. while I think he's not suited for the role, I think him dealing with the pressure and failing could be interesting

• Paw up 1

"I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of MoonClan is Kestrelfin!" Meowed Moonstar Kestrelfin looked at him with shocked eyes before walking up to sit next to him. "Kestrelfin! Kestrelfin! Kestrelfin!" All the cats yowled well other than Sweetface she wanted to be deputy herself whatever I want to have kits anyway and if I was deputy I'd have to do that instead of having kits she thought then yowled "Kestrelfin!"

image.jpg

• Like 3
  • Eek! 2

9 minutes ago, Spottedfire said:

"I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of MoonClan is Kestrelfin!" Meowed Moonstar Kestrelfin looked at him with shocked eyes before walking up to sit next to him. "Kestrelfin! Kestrelfin! Kestrelfin!" All the cats yowled well other than Sweetface she wanted to be deputy herself whatever I want to have kits anyway and if I was deputy I'd have to do that instead of having kits she thought then yowled "Kestrelfin!"

image.jpg

Why are always washing themselves lol. I'm thinking Sweets might think twice about having bebes with Kestrelfin, since he is already under a lot of pressure and that would not help. Also, umpropted

Sweetface: Have my babies

Kestrelfin: wha...?

Blazesun: who even are you

Moonstar: "facepaws*

Random stray: *slowly backs away*

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, modiano said:

Why are always washing themselves lol. I'm thinking Sweets might think twice about having bebes with Kestrelfin, since he is already under a lot of pressure and that would not help. Also, umpropted

Sweetface: Have my babies

Kestrelfin: wha...?

Blazesun: who even are you

Moonstar: "facepaws*

Random stray: *slowly backs away*

I wasn’t saying she would have kits with him I’m just saying that she wants to have kits

3 minutes ago, Spottedfire said:

I wasn’t saying she would have kits with him I’m just saying that she wants to have kits

Silverfoot wants kits too, but she wants to live life without them for a little while

• Paw up 1