Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats Challenge

Andreas aka Mothpool

Blazesun finds a rogue on his territory "What are you doing here!" He hissed "Why should I tell you!" the rogue hissed back and then at the same moment they recognized eachother... "B...Blaze? I thought you were dead..." Meowed Oleander "I...I thought you were dead too..." They were good friends when they were younger and they both thought the other cat died in the fire...

image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Spottedfire said:

Blazesun finds a rogue on his territory "What are you doing here!" He hissed "Why should I tell you!" the rogue hissed back and then at the same moment they recognized eachother... "B...Blaze? I thought you were dead..." Meowed Oleander "I...I thought you were dead too..." They were good friends when they were younger and they both thought the other cat died in the fire...

image.jpg

lore

• Like 1

"...What do you think..." Moonstar meowed ".....I...I don't know.... Why are you asking me anyway?..." He meowed back shakily "...Because your my deputy..." Moonstar meowed "...how about... We let him stay for a moon... And if we see that he's good... We'll let him join..." He meowed back he was obviously thinking very hard "A moon is too long... I'm going to ask StarClan... I'll travel to the Moonpool tonight..." Moonstar meowed back

image.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Spottedfire said:

Some interesting wants

Heartarrow be best friends with Mothflower

Kestrelfin be friends with Oleander

Mothflower be beast friends with Heartarrow

Cloverstream be friends with Oleander

Aww, Heartarrow and Mothflower wanna be friends! And it seems Oleander is quite popular.

• Like 1

Mothflower be beast friends with Heartarrow

Heartarrow be best friends with Mothflower

Make it happen. Me want Wholesome friendship.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

7 minutes ago, Spottedfire said:

"...What do you think..." Moonstar meowed ".....I...I don't know.... Why are you asking me anyway?..." He meowed back shakily "...Because your my deputy..." Moonstar meowed "...how about... We let him stay for a moon... And if we see that he's good... We'll let him join..." He meowed back he was obviously thinking very hard "A moon is too long... I'm going to ask StarClan... I'll travel to the Moonpool tonight..." Moonstar meowed back

image.jpg

Kess sorry about making you deputy! Sweetface, go help him!

Sf: Nah. You ain't the author.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Every cat old enough to catch there own prey gather here!" Yowled Moonstar "StarClan told me we need to have a vote wether Oleander stays or leaves" 

Heartarrow: I vote keep him

Spottedfire: I vote don't keep him

Blazesun: I vote keep him

Silverfoot: keep

Kestrelfin: keep

Mothflower: don't keep

Cloverstream: keep

Sweetface: keep maybe I can have kits with him...

Moonstar: it's settled then

Moonstar: I, Moonstar, leader of MoonClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this cat. Oleander, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?

Oleander: I do.

Leader: Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Oleander, from this moment on you will be known as Oleanderpetal. We welcome you as a full warrior of MoonClan!

Everyone: Oleanderpetal! Oleanderpetal! Oleanderpetal!

image.jpg

• Like 1