Stray Fawn Community

what was the weirdest thing you have found in or near your house

spagetti snake

I’ve found a hummingbird trapped in our porch (don’t worry it was saved, I just gently trapped it then released it.) Ive found a snake eating a leopard frog by our garage. Also a skink in our garage. I used to have a pet squirrel, but we didn’t rescue him in our yard, it was somewhere else. There’s so many more but I can’t remember at the moment.

• Paw up 1

Nothing extremely weird, mostly just bugs

There used to be a bee nest under our doorstep, but I think they're gone now

I think we might have had a centipede in our house once, though I can't remember

There's been a couple times that a moth somehow got in. We let them go free. I like moths

We've had more than a few spiders, but there's two instances I'd like to highlight. One was an instance of me finding a couple of slightly-larger-than-I'm-used-to spiders (the spiders we get here are usually tiny) in a lego drawer, and I also discovered that I very likely have mild arachnophobia. Another instance was when I found a tiny spider chilling on a wall, and I decided to bring it outside because I could

We've also had wasps in and around the house before... have I mentioned I'm terrified of wasps?

There was one time that some wasps decided to build a nest on the lightbulb outside our front door. Thankfully we got rid of them

• Paw up 1

one time when i was like 6 there was a rabbit in our house or in the backyard idont remember

i wanted to keep him and feed him carrots but my mom or dad was like noo the dog or cat will eat him

• Paw up 1

also do dreams count because one time i dreamed i found this weird bug in the bathroom that looked kinda like a centipede. then there were way more everywhere else in the house and i didn't even look outside but somehow i knew that it was raining those bugs

• Paw up 1