Stray Fawn Community

Ocs

Broken

I’m like, 90% sure this has been done before but it would be dead now. Post your ocs and information about them. 

And we can draw each others ocs if the creators are okay with that. So state if your fine with it/ask if you can draw someone’s oc.

My oc... Lapis!

A5ACD666-F9AE-4D0D-B67D-ECB3E0ACB6C2.thumb.jpeg.a440e9b95f7c4e72fb60644d6ac0265c.jpeg

She is a kitsune based on my minecraft skin. I did this like drawing like, 2 months ago and are going to redraw her soon. This was a base drawing. Her outfit has changed but this was the beta version of her.

I’ll post information about her soon, since I have to do something in like, 10 minutes. But her theme songs are-

Rät by Penelope Scott

and

Ghosting by Mother Mother

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Broken said:

My oc... Lapis!

A5ACD666-F9AE-4D0D-B67D-ECB3E0ACB6C2.thumb.jpeg.a440e9b95f7c4e72fb60644d6ac0265c.jpeg

She is a kitsune based on my minecraft skin. I did this like drawing like, 2 months ago and are going to redraw her soon. This was a base drawing. Her outfit has changed but this was the beta version of her.

I’ll post information about her soon, since I have to do something in like, 10 minutes. But her theme songs are-

Rät by Penelope Scott

and

I’ll sum up her backstory (am planning on making a story about it once I work on it more)

Basically, she joined a cult who kills people. And because of this, she killed people who threatened or did anything mean to the girl she liked. But the girl had known about this and led her on. The girl (we’ll call her Ash for now, she doesn’t have a name yet), begun purposely making people hate her and Lapis didn’t realize this. And sometimes she would lie about people being mean to her. And one day Ash told Lapis that the leader of the cult had beaten her brother up. Lapis believed  her and went to kill the leader, which was when he killed her. 

The reason why Rät is her theme song is because the “apple” that she ate was the risk she took. ”I bit the apple because  I loved you, and why would you lie?” Which is her saying why would Ash lie about someone being that cruel. The backstory is still in progress and I’ll probably change a lot. 

The Ghosting is her before she finds out that Ash lied and remembering before she had joined the cult. I might remove this one but I had a plan for it before but removed it. But I keep it in her theme songs because I might use a renovated version of the idea at some point.

38 minutes ago, Broken said:

I’ll sum up her backstory (am planning on making a story about it once I work on it more)

Basically, she joined a cult who kills people. And because of this, she killed people who threatened or did anything mean to the girl she liked. But the girl had known about this and led her on. The girl (we’ll call her Ash for now, she doesn’t have a name yet), begun purposely making people hate her and Lapis didn’t realize this. And sometimes she would lie about people being mean to her. And one day Ash told Lapis that the leader of the cult had beaten her brother up. Lapis believed  her and went to kill the leader, which was when he killed her. 

The reason why Rät is her theme song is because the “apple” that she ate was the risk she took. ”I bit the apple because  I loved you, and why would you lie?” Which is her saying why would Ash lie about someone being that cruel. The backstory is still in progress and I’ll probably change a lot. 

The Ghosting is her before she finds out that Ash lied and remembering before she had joined the cult. I might remove this one but I had a plan for it before but removed it. But I keep it in her theme songs because I might use a renovated version of the idea at some point.

54 minutes ago, Broken said:

My oc... Lapis!

Rät by Penelope Scott

and

TIME FOR FAN ART

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Pancrack said:

What does ash look like?

Sorry I didn’t respond! She has long black hair with two of the front “strips” purple. 

I have a picture of her aesthetic 

She has the shirt kind of like the second square and the skirt of the 6th square. 

24B479AF-30A5-43E0-BA07-600929437295.jpeg

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

5 minutes ago, Broken said:

Sorry I didn’t respond! She has long black hair with two of the front “strips” purple. 

I have a picture of her aesthetic 

She has the shirt kind of like the second square and the skirt of the 6th square. 

24B479AF-30A5-43E0-BA07-600929437295.jpeg

That’s a really cool aesthetic!

how did you make the mood board thing?

11 minutes ago, Flower said:

That’s a really cool aesthetic!

how did you make the mood board thing?

I didn’t make it, I found it somewhere. But to make them just look up moodboard maker and on some ones you can make it a 9x9 and just put images from google in there.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Broken said:

I didn’t make it, I found it somewhere. But to make them just look up moodboard maker and on some ones you can make it a 9x9 and just put images from google in there.

Alright thank you!

the closest thing i've ever had to an oc (besides fandom ocs i have a few of those) is this one animal jam character that i roleplayed as when i was like 8, she was a coyote named clover and i do not remember what her like animal name was, i don't think i have that look anymore but. for some reason i made a minecraft skin of her??? i couldnt find it but from what i remember she was like ice blue and her underbelly thing was a darker blue. and her pattern was yellow/orange/red i dont remember the color fire, and she had green eyes. she had powers of all four elements (SHES THE AVATAR (eXCEPT THEY ARE DIFFERENT ELEMENTS (SHES ACTUALLY NOT I HAD NEVER EVEN HEARD OF AVATAR BACK THEN (WAIT WHAT IF I MAKE AN ANIMAL JAM AVATAR RP I THINK ILL DO THAT LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN)))) which i decided were ice, water, plant and fire

then there was this other animal jam oc from when i was like 8 which started as Not a fandom oc but became an undertale oc, she was this purple fox with blue eyes named lucky. she had those purple antlers and some kind of purple dress. her name was lucky (which i did not choose, my friend who disappeared like 2 or 3 years ago chose it) and i do not remember what her like animal name was, i don't remember much from her pre undertale oc era but afterward her soul was rainbow which i totally stole from glitchtale, and she had a bunch of rainbow powers. she was a monster and i think for most of her life she was like hiding somewhere in waterfall but i don't kno wwhy. i joined a bunch of undertale rps with her and the two things i remember is when there was this person rping as that thing from tattletale for some reason? and they kept saying "its so dark" or something and i kept saying somethin like *lights up the floor and it goes rainbow* and they would not stop saying how dark it was even after all the times i rainbowd the floor which made me mad and then there was this other person who said something that made me even more mad but i don't remember what it was. and the other thing i remember is me saying "papyrus is cooler than snowdin" except nobody reacted the first time so i said it more and they were like why are you saying that so many times

On 1/10/2021 at 3:47 AM, definitely cookie said:

i made a minecraft skin of her??? i couldnt find it

FOUND IT

ew why did i think this was acceptable to use as my skin when i was like 8

Clover_the_coyote_thing.png.b4f9427e32d0c53d75349642690a801b.png

WHAT IS THAT!!!!

On 1/10/2021 at 10:47 PM, definitely cookie said:

the closest thing i've ever had to an oc (besides fandom ocs i have a few of those) is this one animal jam character that i roleplayed as when i was like 8, she was a coyote named clover and i do not remember what her like animal name was, i don't think i have that look anymore but. for some reason i made a minecraft skin of her??? i couldnt find it but from what i remember she was like ice blue and her underbelly thing was a darker blue. and her pattern was yellow/orange/red i dont remember the color fire, and she had green eyes. she had powers of all four elements (SHES THE AVATAR (eXCEPT THEY ARE DIFFERENT ELEMENTS (SHES ACTUALLY NOT I HAD NEVER EVEN HEARD OF AVATAR BACK THEN (WAIT WHAT IF I MAKE AN ANIMAL JAM AVATAR RP I THINK ILL DO THAT LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN)))) which i decided were ice, water, plant and fire

then there was this other animal jam oc from when i was like 8 which started as Not a fandom oc but became an undertale oc, she was this purple fox with blue eyes named lucky. she had those purple antlers and some kind of purple dress. her name was lucky (which i did not choose, my friend who disappeared like 2 or 3 years ago chose it) and i do not remember what her like animal name was, i don't remember much from her pre undertale oc era but afterward her soul was rainbow which i totally stole from glitchtale, and she had a bunch of rainbow powers. she was a monster and i think for most of her life she was like hiding somewhere in waterfall but i don't kno wwhy. i joined a bunch of undertale rps with her and the two things i remember is when there was this person rping as that thing from tattletale for some reason? and they kept saying "its so dark" or something and i kept saying somethin like *lights up the floor and it goes rainbow* and they would not stop saying how dark it was even after all the times i rainbowd the floor which made me mad and then there was this other person who said something that made me even more mad but i don't remember what it was. and the other thing i remember is me saying "papyrus is cooler than snowdin" except nobody reacted the first time so i said it more and they were like why are you saying that so many times

I have a few animal jam ocs