Stray Fawn Community

Foxy Homethread (Because she has no idea where the others went.)

Cloude

1 minute ago, Foxy Kaza said:

/vent

Feeling like an absolute disappointment. If I go on hiatus, just know I'm no longer.. with you.

/motherly advice (hopefully?)

You're not a disappointment! Honesty, you're great a bit willful at times but who isn't. I like you just the way you are. Could you become someone even greater? Sure. But I can say the self for myself too. We all learn at different paces. Take your time. If it means being alone or with friends, you decide. If you need time, take it. Being honest with yourself can be the hardest thing but also helps the most.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

/vent

Feeling like an absolute disappointment. If I go on hiatus, just know I'm no longer.. with you.

if it helps at all, even though i don’t know you that well, i can tell you’re epic < 3

i’ve gone through countless depressive episodes as well, i can understand (to the best of my ability) how you’re feeling right now.

sometimes, when we feel like dissapointments or absolute idiots, it can be hard to listen to others saying that you’re not. sometimes, it can even feel cliche, almost? idk uigiugiyguy

either way, I really hope you feel better :))

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I won't be able to do playthroughs anymore because my mom's getting rid of my laptop. (There's no way I can finish all my work on my owned so I'm doomed- and I doubt anyone in the house would want to help me)

• Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...

Should I even stay?

The only thing I'm here for is TAS, but everyone knows that's not going anywhere.

The only person I'd stay for really is Fawn, but Fawn doesn't come on anymore. Only occasionally to skim through art.

I love making playthroughs but they all die. They don't even last a week before they stop.

Nobody really wants me to stay anyways, all I do is cause drama and annoy people.

Do I just,, leave? 

• Sad 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

If I get enough confusion reactions I'll explain.

explanation:

you’re running around finding seven year olds that like mlp and forcing them to look at appledash or whatever x rarity

6 minutes ago, Takoyama said:

explanation:

you’re running around finding seven year olds that like mlp and forcing them to look at appledash or whatever x rarity

No. An example of mine and my friend's work is Shining Armour X Rainbowdash.