Stray Fawn Community

Heavy Weather

Cloude

1500776162_2021-01-11(3).thumb.png.b120db2662f9ea680b96facbc05b2a70.png

As a balance bear loomed over Glimmer, he lightly pushed a newborn out of the way, whom her promptly named Moose at his mother’s passing. Glimmer turned his head back to the balance bear, accepting his fate as his back paws lay stuck in ice.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 1

1900925297_2021-01-11(4).thumb.png.d88e7a04d4f4af392093441d5b923589.png

A few days later, Moose had been in the possession of one of the tribe’s mothers. The leader and her son caught up with the rest of the group, taking a stop next to a female just around the son’s age.

“You, orange female, what is your name?” Trufe held her head high, letting her trunk curl under her head.

“Huh? Oh, I’m Glamour! It’s nice to meet you, ma’am!”

“Likewise. Put your head into reality, rather than fantasy, and you may be the mate for my son.”

Glamour’s eyes widened a bit. “Oh.. Well I’m flattered, but shouldn’t he choose?”

Trufe narrowed her eyes and took a step forward. “Not in this tribe, and neither do you.”

“Mooooooooooommmmm, leave the other kids alone!” Strife spoke up, peeking his head up from the snow. 

They three stayed silent for a moment, then Trufe cleared her throat and looked over the heads of some nichelings towards the nearby ports. “Yes, son.”

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1576326752_2021-01-11(5).thumb.png.b5093f0be9ef6b48f45cea7078841988.png

“Hey, Trufe, don’t you think you went a little too hard on Glamour? She’s just a cub.”

“Who are you, a commoner, to tell me what to do?” Trufe lifted her head a bit, trying her best to seem intimidating.

Glitz stared absently for a moment before letting out a small growl. “Can’t you just let them have a life? They’re cubs! They should be free from these kind of restrictions!”

Trufe narrowed her eyes, then brought a paw up and drew it across his snout. “You do not speak to your leader in such ways! Silence at once!”

Glitz glared up at the female, then turned and walked away with a brand new scar.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1027049613_2021-01-11(6).thumb.png.8bfef44a0c78da94b9ddf56870af4b93.png

Strife made his way towards one of the newest members of the tribe, a wanderer by the name of Brater.

“Hey, can you hear me?”

“I am not deaf, young one.” The male turned to look at Strife, flicking one of his large ears.

“Well how would I know?” Strife tilted his head before beginning to walk ahead. “Let’s go scout, I’m bored.”

“As you wish, young leader.”

• Like 1
  • Love 1

948706669_2021-01-11(7).thumb.png.d4a74acdfc9b3f948cf55b158f1e199b.png

As the night passed, the tribe awoke to the sight of a limp Trufe laying frozen in the snow. Her body had been iced over by the freezing temperatures, leaving her stuck to the ground in the position she was in.

• Sad 3

12021254_2021-01-11(8).thumb.png.f6ed2708703bc7c37423de04452874fd.png

Everyone rushed to the ports, saying goodbye to the four nichelings left behind and beginning to cross the water stones. 

“Farewell young leader, be careful of the lands ahead.”

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

116264952_2021-01-11(12).thumb.png.aa83e13a296de1579b504cb04e7277dd.png

As soon as they got the the next island, all the females settled in nests, surrounded by the safety of their fellow tribemates.

Squirrel, the bushy-tailed male, dreaded the idea of the next day, not wanting to listen to the mews of newborn cubs.

• Like 2

648258151_2021-01-11(13).thumb.png.5f25144cead7412632f333cfe6d206ec.png

The next day, as some females stayed behind to care for the newborn cubs, The rest of the females wandered ahead and came across a bearyena. It didn’t take long for them to take the bearyena down, and Squirrel double-checked for a baby bearyena afterwards.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

385085705_2021-01-11(14).thumb.png.ac9a224b25734b8668f8d9baf57e017d.png

As Glamour prepared for another child, some of the children gathered around to meet their leader.

“Why do you have so many spots?” The young red derp-snouted female spoke up. 

“It is just how I was born. Why does your face look so weird?”

“My face?” She brought a paw up and rubbed the top of her snout a bit. “I don’t know, it didn’t really seem weird to me.”

“Well it is. You can’t judge other people’s appearances when you have a snout that looks like that.” Strife turned away from the child and looked down at Glamour. “You, go settle into a nest, I’m not letting a child with no paw lead a tribe of perfectly able nichelings.”

“Hey!” Stalk, the little yellow ram-horned nicheling spoke up from the side. “I can lead a tribe! Just watch, I’ll be the best leader ever!”

Strife looked over at the child and let out a low growl. “Shut your snout and respect your leader or you’ll be tossed in the waters.”

Stalk quieted down, but glared at him for the remainder of time they were there.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

As Glamour prepared for another child, some of the children gathered around to meet their leader.

“My face?” She brought a paw up and rubbed the top of her snout a bit. “I don’t know, it didn’t really seem weird to me.”

“Well it is. You can’t judge other people’s appearances when you have a snout that looks like that.” Strife turned away from the child and looked down at Glamour. “You, go settle into a nest, I’m not letting a child with no paw lead a tribe of perfectly able nichelings.”

“Hey!” Stalk, the little yellow ram-horned nicheling spoke up from the side. “I can lead a tribe! Just watch, I’ll be the best leader ever!”

Strife looked over at the child and let out a low growl. “Shut your snout and respect your leader or you’ll be tossed in the waters.”

Stalk quieted down, but glared at him for the remainder of time they were there.

why is there still no angry emote?

12 hours ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Well isn't he dandelion in the summer breeze, lil shit