Stray Fawn Community

Testing AHVHC 2

Sky

Attempt #1: Starter had runner's leg. Collected berries, invited in a teen male, and got pregnant by a rogue. Had the rogue baby and the wanderer male's baby before dying (of old age). Wanderer male and babies killed by bearyena.

Tweaked starting nest material from 5 to 10 (the female was collecting nesting material for way too long)

Attempt #2: Starter had claw. Had a child with a wanderer (without inviting him in), child born sick and died soon after birth. Rogue child born a few days later but both mother and son starved immediately. 

• Sad 3

Tweaked it so claw is not a paw option. Starter's random paw can only be velvet or runner's now.

Attempt #3 is going pretty well, almost to day 100. I want to make sure it stays hard though. (It's been hard so far, there's only 5 nichelings right now, they have like 50 food though)

• Eek! 2

Attempt #3 is still going but is inactive for now.

Tweaked some genes for Starter - always short snout (distasteful appearance seemed to be too helpful, I tried sacrificing a double-deformed paw girl to two bearyenas at the same time with no other nichelings around and they ignored her); big body and spiky body forbidden

• Like 1

Attempt #4: Starter killed by bearyena. Daughter escaped. A few days from death from old age she caught a leech, and, being the only one of her tribe and not able to find a wanderer in time, made a nest for her rogue baby. She died the next day, as well as her sick rogue child. Survived to day 42

• Sad 5

• 2 weeks later...

Attempt #5: day 78 right now, a bearyena came out of nowhere. I had 5 nichelings, including a baby. Bearyena killed the baby's dad and brother. The half-bearyena, pregnant mom ran but she had the sleeping sickness, luckily she was already a few tiles away. The bearyena killed the baby, and her uncle died of old age while trying to protect her. Now only the mom is left, she's trying to run to saftey to have her baby. R.I.P. Bungabaloo, Popfruit, Sole and Luia : ( let's hope Sulla can have her babe in peace

• Sad 3