Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Recommended Posts

Hey gang ya boy's back at it again. I'm gonna draw more nichlings and NO ONE CAN STOP ME

Requirements:

1. A ref of their full body (any parts not showing, like their tail or paws, please tell me what they are.) 

2. Character's pronouns/gender would be preferred, but not really required.

3. Character's name

4. Please specify if you want a background, or if you want a headshot or fullbody.

Rules:

1. You can use my art for pfps and what not as long as you credit me!

2. Please don't rush me or constantly bug me, I have other things going on as well.

Examples of my art for reference: 

Untitled184_20200520190119.png.e0e0836f54716ef9294a4b8ad665a0c3.png Ille (gift for my friend)

Untitled533_20201003192421.png.2b432b61b55dbae6da94ba6187f94ced.pngParadox (another gift for my friend)

Untitled539_20201004155732.png.768f1dfb955e38ba95501b3b86f2b264.pngPars (God of mine)

Untitled683_20201128155341.png.2d7954a70f7896649456df56b0af09e1.pngKirre (random oc lolol)

(Please don't use any of the art above for profile pictures/banners/etc)

  • Love 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice drawings!

Can you do Adam the Second? Here he is:

B7BD5F78-C521-49AA-962C-1B307400494C.thumb.jpeg.f931404f3ebe2078cc3873c59879ccf9.jpeg
I think he has medium tail.

If you want can you add as background like he is inside a spaceship!

Thanks!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

Nice drawings!

Can you do Adam the Second? Here he is:

B7BD5F78-C521-49AA-962C-1B307400494C.thumb.jpeg.f931404f3ebe2078cc3873c59879ccf9.jpeg
I think he has medium tail.

If you want can you add as background like he is inside a spaceship!

Thanks!

Here is Adam the Second! I hope you like him!Untitled766_20210113061326.thumb.png.65970d33d3827031fc5a6aba724ca4f9.png

  • Love 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

YOUR ART IS SO AMAZING OISHDIUJFKDIOFHK

I couldn't choose just one so uh- you can choose between these two. (Forest canonically has her right side torn from the side of her face to her shoulder, so idk if you wanna do that)

Kenzie is my nichesona so she,, exists

Forest is an animal-whispering nicheling that lives in the woods.

I'd like a fullbody, but whatever you want to do with them is fine! ^v^

2020-12-26 (79).png

2020-12-26 (66).png

Link to post
Share on other sites

asdfghjkl you're amazing

please draw my second favorite nicheling ever (second to Meringue), Foggie!! He's very shy but friendly and likes playing in shallow water and splashing around. He likes it so much that he's my god of the shallows : ) I included my art of him too as a canon ref

20200730113550_1.thumb.jpg.9866bcbf4eb21f648aecef6749a1cb6b.jpg20200730113545_1.thumb.jpg.1ddac1ab3840acaa3531fce45b02ebf4.jpg

233166379_FROGGIEFOGGIE.thumb.png.6e13954af17af15c22aa5671de6a6929.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2021 at 11:28 AM, Foxy Kaza said:

YOUR ART IS SO AMAZING OISHDIUJFKDIOFHK

I couldn't choose just one so uh- you can choose between these two. (Forest canonically has her right side torn from the side of her face to her shoulder, so idk if you wanna do that)

Kenzie is my nichesona so she,, exists

Forest is an animal-whispering nicheling that lives in the woods.

I'd like a fullbody, but whatever you want to do with them is fine! ^v^

2020-12-26 (79).png

2020-12-26 (66).png

i am SO SORRY this is taking so long but I wanted to quickly tell you that I am drawing these two! (yes both of them!) im just dealing with like, 10 million other things so its taking a bit!

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

19 hours ago, SilverHowl said:

Here we are!

84F3C5BB-DBE2-46DF-9E3A-205F32F56972.png.c216b2d2b6b6467f66e76f97d62d29a6.png.7b89aef2d361bd5d2cfce2d90c75d3af.png

 

19 hours ago, Sky said:

asdfghjkl you're amazing

please draw my second favorite nicheling ever (second to Meringue), Foggie!! He's very shy but friendly and likes playing in shallow water and splashing around. He likes it so much that he's my god of the shallows : ) I included my art of him too as a canon ref

20200730113550_1.thumb.jpg.9866bcbf4eb21f648aecef6749a1cb6b.jpg20200730113545_1.thumb.jpg.1ddac1ab3840acaa3531fce45b02ebf4.jpg

233166379_FROGGIEFOGGIE.thumb.png.6e13954af17af15c22aa5671de6a6929.png

ill be doing these as soon as i can!

  • Paw up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, grimmgoblan said:

hey, is a ref of only a nicheling's bust good enough if i only want a headshot drawing? i can fill in the rest of his genes in text too

of course! if it's just a headshot all i need are the genes present on their chest/head! (tails work too if you want me to draw them in the background)

  • Paw up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2021 at 2:19 AM, Finnwinter said:

of course! if it's just a headshot all i need are the genes present on their chest/head! (tails work too if you want me to draw them in the background)

aight nicenice, i ended up making a full ref anyways though LOL but it's nice to know for the future

 

he can be turned into a feral and his markings can be simplified if you want, but i only want a headshot so i dont think it'll matter whether he's anthro or feral LOL

 

he has the fish head and body, and big ears. most of his mane is actually fins, but the back is fur and in a ponytail.

 

1706139441_tonyref.thumb.png.35da16ed69a9bab39964e15c31f03259.png

  • Like 1
  • Love 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, grimmgoblan said:

aight nicenice, i ended up making a full ref anyways though LOL but it's nice to know for the future

 

he can be turned into a feral and his markings can be simplified if you want, but i only want a headshot so i dont think it'll matter whether he's anthro or feral LOL

 

he has the fish head and body, and big ears. most of his mane is actually fins, but the back is fur and in a ponytail.

 

1706139441_tonyref.thumb.png.35da16ed69a9bab39964e15c31f03259.png

ACK HES SO CUTE I CANT WAIT TO DRAW HIM!! also love ur style man!

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, grimmgoblan said:

aight nicenice, i ended up making a full ref anyways though LOL but it's nice to know for the future

 

he can be turned into a feral and his markings can be simplified if you want, but i only want a headshot so i dont think it'll matter whether he's anthro or feral LOL

 

he has the fish head and body, and big ears. most of his mane is actually fins, but the back is fur and in a ponytail.

 

1706139441_tonyref.thumb.png.35da16ed69a9bab39964e15c31f03259.png

 

On 1/16/2021 at 5:35 PM, SilverHowl said:

Here we are!

84F3C5BB-DBE2-46DF-9E3A-205F32F56972.png.c216b2d2b6b6467f66e76f97d62d29a6.png.7b89aef2d361bd5d2cfce2d90c75d3af.png

 

On 1/16/2021 at 5:20 PM, Sky said:

asdfghjkl you're amazing

please draw my second favorite nicheling ever (second to Meringue), Foggie!! He's very shy but friendly and likes playing in shallow water and splashing around. He likes it so much that he's my god of the shallows : ) I included my art of him too as a canon ref

20200730113550_1.thumb.jpg.9866bcbf4eb21f648aecef6749a1cb6b.jpg20200730113545_1.thumb.jpg.1ddac1ab3840acaa3531fce45b02ebf4.jpg

233166379_FROGGIEFOGGIE.thumb.png.6e13954af17af15c22aa5671de6a6929.png

 

On 1/14/2021 at 11:28 AM, Foxy Kaza said:

YOUR ART IS SO AMAZING OISHDIUJFKDIOFHK

I couldn't choose just one so uh- you can choose between these two. (Forest canonically has her right side torn from the side of her face to her shoulder, so idk if you wanna do that)

Kenzie is my nichesona so she,, exists

Forest is an animal-whispering nicheling that lives in the woods.

I'd like a fullbody, but whatever you want to do with them is fine! ^v^

2020-12-26 (79).png

2020-12-26 (66).png

i am so, so sorry, like, terribly sorry, i wont be able to finish drawing these. my phone was snapped in half, i cant use it to draw anymore. i wish i was able to finish these, i hope you all understand

  • Sad 4
  • Paw up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Finnwinter said:

 

 

 

i am so, so sorry, like, terribly sorry, i wont be able to finish drawing these. my phone was snapped in half, i cant use it to draw anymore. i wish i was able to finish these, i hope you all understand

It's okay! Things happen that are out of our control. I just hope for your well-being! ^^

 

54 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Is... is there anyway to just delete this topic then? I’m saddened with the news...

It doesn't need to be deleted.. It's good to keep memories.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

oh, dont worry about it man! we understand. hoping you can get a new phone soon, having stuff break on you can be really stressful sometimes

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...