Stray Fawn Community

minecraft realm character bios

MАTTRESS

cookie

it/its pronouns (or they/them i have not decided)

skin(s): (i'll probably change them a bit)

1256450507_newskinpog.PNG.f50b51470c3d44dc264bcb49cea7c5b4.PNG

656440584_newskinbutBACK.PNG.e15b8f920abb9778a294ae1c1be2c6be.PNG

true form Man it looks bad in game

1036858273_newskinbutTRUEFORM.png.beb1c85ec50c5cca2e92abaa1062041d.png

somehow, i'm not sure how yet tbh, it came to life, with the power to sort of shapeshift. not really, just in spirit, disguising itself as some sort of human. in fear of being eaten, there is nobody who knows about its true form (except of course its baker, but they're probably long gone by now). now obviously it's food. so it doesn't really have any emotions. like, you know, empathy, or regret. so say someone were to find out, what happened next would not be pretty (GOD THIS IS EDGY SORRY FOR MAKING YOU HAVE TO READ THOSE LAST FEW SENTENCES)

that also explains why the skin looks stupid. it is not human so obviously it's gonna make mistakes with how it presents itself as human and that was definitely intentional i totally could've made it look good if i wanted to

i think that's about it, i'll probably add to it more later

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, definitely cookie said:

cookie

somehow, i'm not sure how yet tbh, it came to life, with the power to sort of shapeshift. not really, just in spirit, disguising itself as some sort of human. in fear of being eaten, there is nobody who knows about its true form (except of course its baker, but they're probably long gone by now). now obviously it's food. so it doesn't really have any emotions. like, you know, empathy, or regret. so say someone were to find out, what happened next would not be pretty (GOD THIS IS EDGY SORRY FOR MAKING YOU HAVE TO READ THOSE LAST FEW SENTENCES)

that also explains why the skin looks stupid. it is not human so obviously it's gonna make mistakes with how it presents itself as human and that was definitely intentional i totally could've made it look good if i wanted to

hmmm... Well this allows for the quite obvious plot of having the cookie gain emotions and learn how to look more human... BUT! YOU COULD ALSO HAVE IT BE AN IMPOSTER! But it would basically have to be pure evil because it has no emotions. And would also probably be rude and say that emotions are handicaps. So if you  want to show emotion in game, then you can't really have your character be emotionless. Though that would also result it in the perfect shinobi(which are SUPPOSED to be emotionless, but since they're human, they have emotions, and can fail doing what they're told. If the cookie doesn't have emotions, then it can't have curiosity, or enjoyment. So it would Have no reason to do anything. Because curiosity doesn't exist. So maybe somewhere in the plot it develops a few handpicked (by you, not me) emotions. Probably along the way of following the humans, but it would STILL need some emotion to even begin doing anything, or else it would have zero reason to EXIST, and it still wouldn't even have an existential crisis. Maybe if your character developed enough emotions, it would go existential, butonly in plot, not in chat.(everyone would be confused.) But you don't have to do any of this. I'm just saying it wouldn't do anything if it has ZERO emotions.  So maybe it has curiosity, and along the way it gained caution(*reads the first few sentances from quote.*) It would already have fear of humans, so it would probably develop a hatred, and already have caution. But those would be the only emotions, along with a few other un-needed ones you can do. Btw, so far, cookie would be very likely to be roger(plot-wise) so is roger apart of the plot? Also If roger  ISN'T, apart of the plot, well, the story is just way less interesting. We need someone to hate on, so that we have a reason to do something in plot.

7 hours ago, definitely cookie said:

cookie

also for the cookie for have it be a snowman(but a cookie) so buttons, eyes, etc. But you should also have variation in size for the chocolate chips.

for the human form, you need variation in color for the shirt( a darker and lighter color) but also not too much, and also you need some pockets for the shorts. If you send me the skin data I could do it myself. but I would also like to see you try.

Green

She/Her

1845441200_Greepref.thumb.png.28ed322ec8de9df8ff652bfe06011a1b.png

A fire creature of sorts, she seemed to be drawn to the nether and be mostly immune to fire. 

Green doesn't seem to be familiar to the surface.

She doesn't like water, rain, or snow.

She accidentally sets things on fire, so be careful.

She seems to love plants and animals

She doesn't remember anything from before the time she appeared on the island.

• Like 1

My character was looking for the heart of the sea in another realm, and while in a boat, got washed onto the starting island( and also magically into another realm) and would be looking for a way back if he didn't like it in this realm(which is actually a different realm) and I would be from a survival world(that I could turn to lan(it would have mods) but it didn't pre-exist, so I would need to build a house.)  which gives me an idea, I could do mods by making a world lan. Hmmm...

12 minutes ago, Green the Birthday Fox said:

Green

She/Her

A fire creature of sorts, she seemed to be drawn to the nether and be mostly immune to fire. 

maybe your character is an evolved form of a hellhound, and gained sentience, maybe evolving from an earlier form of Hellhound, which may have gone extinct(or just aren't seen) And the hell hounds could have evolved from wolves or tamed dogs from when the ruined portals weren't so ruined. And the tamed wolves would have gone rabid, so they would have a connection to humans, and would also be able to have attributes that wolves can't have. (basically any dog trait that exists) But wouldn't be able to be tamed, so it would be like barf from spaceballs. I mean, your character already looks like him(other than the fire) so it wouldn't be much of a stretch.

4 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

My character was looking for the heart of the sea in another realm, and while in a boat, got washed onto the starting island( and also magically into another realm) and would be looking for a way back if he didn't like it in this realm(which is actually a different realm) and I would be from a survival world(that I could turn to lan(it would have mods) but it didn't pre-exist, so I would need to build a house.)  which gives me an idea, I could do mods by making a world lan. Hmmm...

and the lan world would be my foretold backstory area and it would have magic (in the form of mods) and the heart of the sea wouldn't exist. You also wouldn't have to change skins since it's apart of the plot.

Pancake

She/Her

image.thumb.jpg.97b9d78cfefe58c14c0de2559cd6567e.jpg
Orphan

allow me to explain *clears throat*

So she was an Orphan, she lived on a somewhat large island with a city, She lived with all the other orphans and they didn’t really get along too well. So one day she packed her bags and left.

And then she found land (the original land) and made friends.

then went to go find the ocean, and she did! And brought all her friends, but then she got shot into the ocean yeah yeah and got swept away to the isles.

and then she went insane.

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

On 1/16/2021 at 1:01 AM, gamingcookie said:

cookie

An entity know to no man

it wanders around the server absorbing cookies and staring at people

BBC37E58-2AF4-4ECD-87BE-4C85E9CF0EC3.thumb.jpeg.4b7b023ae49658435c18b8ff3229e774.jpeg

• Eek! 2
  • Paw up 1
  • Love 1

Ok I don’t have an image of my skin but my character woke up on the island alone and before everyone else but kinda wandered until everyone else came here. They have the ability to shapeshift but is usually a Wilbur like skin. 
they found friend when they were all alone on the island and brought them to where their eventual house was.

10 hours ago, UWOaether said:

Ok I don’t have an image of my skin but my character woke up on the island alone and before everyone else but kinda wandered until everyone else came here. They have the ability to shapeshift but is usually a Wilbur like skin. 
they found friend when they were all alone on the island and brought them to where their eventual house was.

but I'm supposed to be the wilbur clone!(jk lol. I'M NOT WILBUR!)

On 1/16/2021 at 2:01 AM, gamingcookie said:

Maybe you could make a good version for when cookie gets better at disguises..........................................

Just now, Zixvir said:

Maybe you could make a good version for when cookie gets better at disguises..........................................

y'know, when that happens in the plot.

43 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

you know that was sarcastic right ?? i Can't make it look good and it was not intentional

30 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

you know that was sarcastic right ?? i Can't make it look good and it was not intentional

I did, that's why there's all those dots at the end.

But in order to make it better, just introduce different colors to the shirt.

like this!(btw this is a section of my shirt)

image.png.ddc4100fac01cff464b4dcead00de6b3.png

Polly

She/They

i don't have pictures : ( 

She doesn't have a backstory because uhh she's a spaceman?? i don't want to add sci fi things to the plot

They have a pet cat named.. Kitty, the most perfect of names

she's  literally the antihero of the plot- 

On 1/16/2021 at 10:02 AM, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Green

She/Her

Depending on what way the plot goes, green's theme song will either be Saint Bernard or Gasoline