Stray Fawn Community

Broken Homethread (H E L P)

Broken

Tomorrow I’m getting the first Little Nightmares because I’ve never played it. I’ve also never watched any videos of it and want to go in blind. 

But idk if I also want to get the second one. Since I might watch my friend play that one since she already played the demo with me in a vc. So idk. And if I do get it I will be broke. So I probably will only get the first one. 

• 2 weeks later...

Drew this on my math homework yesterday on my tablet (since I do my work on procreate) and during reading (since I hate the teacher lmao) I redrew it. It’s Ranboo btw. Feel free to critique. This made me realize I have a very similar style to Rosentin Moon’s since I was watching her animatics. I think I drew the eyes the same. Oof. But I like her style so this made me want to draw dream smp characters in other people’s styles.

BB162CA5-A991-4666-9278-32209A8DC5F2.jpeg

• Eek! 1
  • Love 5

Just now, Broken said:

Drew this on my math homework yesterday on my tablet (since I do my work on procreate) and during reading (since I hate the teacher lmao) I redrew it. It’s Ranboo btw. Feel free to critique. This made me realize I have a very similar style to Rosentin Moon’s since I was watching her animatics. I think I drew the eyes the same. Oof. But I like her style so this made me want to draw dream smp characters in other people’s styles.

HE!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Broken said:

THERE HE IS! THERE'S MY FAVORITE WHITE BOY!!!

• Like 2

SOMEONE IN MY CLASS WATCHES DREAM SMP

We were doing a kahoot and their name was “have some blue”. And when it was revealed they said they were g-ghostbur. I was very excited. We did another kahoot and her name was Friend and mine was Glatt

• Eek! 3

SOMEONE IN MY CLASS WATCHES DREAM SMP

We were doing a kahoot and their name was “have some blue”. And when it was revealed they said they were g-ghostbur. I was very excited. We did another kahoot and her name was Friend and mine was Glatt

YOOOO!! that’s poggers. i have a friend in my class who watches dsmp so we just make references to each other and text abt streams sometimes

15 minutes ago, Flower said:

YOOOO!! that’s poggers. i have a friend in my class who watches dsmp so we just make references to each other and text abt streams sometimes

Too bad 2/3 of my friends doesn’t watch it and the one that does doesn’t watch as much I do. I think they only watch Tommy and only the videos not the streams as much

• Like 1

Stray fawn finally loaded. It wasn’t opening for me. Rip.

Anyways, ordered my first manga. I had to get one if them as a kindle bc the pricing was weird. Finished that in like, an hour. According to Amazon, the 4 other mangas I got will be here Tuesday, very pog

• Eek! 1

I’ve got to remember to bring my apple pencil to my mom’s house. Who should I draw next from the Dream Smp? I’ll take more than one suggestion. And then I’ll add them to my list. I also might trace the ranboo in black on a white background and color him...

I’ve got to remember to bring my apple pencil to my mom’s house. Who should I draw next from the Dream Smp? I’ll take more than one suggestion. And then I’ll add them to my list. I also might trace the ranboo in black on a white background and color him...

Niki?

I just love how my friend’s discord names are semi-normal and I’m just “A fax machine” with my prifile picture of a fax machine. And my status is the Jackbox party Technoblade quote-

Problem: My baby needs to learn to understand theoretical physics. Solution: A gun. Fear is the greatest motivator.”

And I’m not even the most chaotic one. Our actual alignments are

Frog (not the one from the forums)- lawful/true neutral

Me- Chaotic Neutral

Pear- Chaotic Evil

38 minutes ago, Broken said:

tubbo ?

I was looking through procreate and saw something I drew last week. I have a question... how did I go from terrible trash, to okay trash in a week??? I also barely drew at all this week except for yesterday/today when I drew Ranboo.

Last week

EDBE7434-3F69-42AA-94EF-A859AE0905E5.thumb.jpeg.8c8ac84c1a1f8071dc15cf6feb32fa18.jpeg

Today

7E21CAE8-5FBE-4378-9DB0-0FB0A2E64227.thumb.jpeg.25ca2f7dd2dc6219b6ac5eee89636e7f.jpeg

• Love 2