Stray Fawn Community

Kevin’s Homethread.

Applesauce

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I’ve thunk. 

I have something to say

Kevin... is me. I’m sorry if this is gonna give u trust issues but I can’t pay for therapy.

But all jokes aside, Kevin was a way for me to have a field day without any anxiety. Y’all are nice but that’s how anxiety works. After Wednesday I felt weird, and I think it’d just be better to be myself without needing to pretend to be another person. I hope you guys can understand. I feel a lot better after doing this. I’ll probably open a new homethread dedicated to being “Kevin” without having to call myself that. Thanks for being cool :) 

• Paw up 5

On 2/3/2021 at 7:14 AM, Applesauce said:

Also if you don’t mind me asking what happened to silver? (I took a break)

she said something that could be provoking, the person Silv said it to understood what she meant and knew that she wasn't trying to be mean or anything but someone else got provoked, they showed their immense anger at Silver to the rest of the forums. Meanwhile, a certain person who used to be a mod is no longer a mod because they did not act very mod-like to Silver. in the end Philo and Silver agreed that Silver should stay away from the forums and thus is banned forever (not because she broke rules, it's more for her own well-being as well as for peace here).

If you want to say anything to her, I talk to her on Discord and can get you her username if you'd like, or relay a message to her.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Sky said:

she said something that could be provoking, the person Silv said it to understood what she meant and knew that she wasn't trying to be mean or anything but someone else got provoked, they showed their immense anger at Silver to the rest of the forums. Meanwhile, a certain person who used to be a mod is no longer a mod because they did not act very mod-like to Silver. in the end Philo and Silver agreed that Silver should stay away from the forums and thus is banned forever (not because she broke rules, it's more for her own well-being as well as for peace here).

If you want to say anything to her, I talk to her on Discord and can get you her username if you'd like, or relay a message to her.

Thanks. I ask cause I got a message from her but it no longer exists and I was curious.

So while your here, can you get warning points just for asking?

• Like 1

Just now, Applesauce said:

By asking for one

I mean I guess you could but I don't know if that would be misuse of power or something. If you'd like some warning points, ask Philo, I don't want to get into trouble

• Eek! 1

Just now, Sky said:

I mean I guess you could but I don't know if that would be misuse of power or something. If you'd like some warning points, ask Philo, I don't want to get into trouble

Yeah I get it. I shall ask!

• Eek! 1