Stray Fawn Community

Worm Black Market

MATTRESS

Just now, Pancrack said:

I would like to buy all your worms

*cocks gun*

you will be lucky to get out with your lives

my worms are safe, in a place where  N O  O N E  can find them, if you do want to.. i want some rare worms, at least 10,000 for my 840,83438 worms

9 minutes ago, alex602h said:

Do you happen to have any female green worms? My worm is very lonely, and seems to want a mate

YOU KNO THIS IS ILLEGAL AND WORM ABUSIVE RIGHT,, WHY ARE YOU HERE AS A MEMBER OF WÖRM CULT

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, alex602h said:

How is it abusive?

i have experience with this place from the past. now this was several years ago so they may have changed but they kept their wörms in subpar living conditions, you know like cages that are too small, only enough food to live, and the breeding was forced for the most part

18 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

i have experience with this place from the past. now this was several years ago so they may have changed but they kept their wörms in subpar living conditions, you know like cages that are too small, only enough food to live, and the breeding was forced for the most part

We weren't around several years ago, This is the first time we are here, We keep our worms in great conditions. we aren't really a black market, that's what they call us, the worm adoption center has been hurting worms for YEARS. If you want proof, I can give you proof. if you want proof for anything, we can do that, The worms for bait are a different type of worm, not even related to the god worms. the worm cult, is the one hurting the worms, if you need any proof, please ask me.