Stray Fawn Community

Worm Black Market

MATTRESS

1 minute ago, Polly said:

We weren't around several years ago, This is the first time we are here, We keep our worms in great conditions. we aren't really a black market, that's what they call us, the worm adoption center has been hurting worms for YEARS. If you want proof, I can give you proof. if you want proof for anything, we can do that, The worms for bait are a different type of worm, not even related to the god worms. the worm cult, is the one hurting the worms, if you need any proof, please ask me. 

oh,, that was a different place i guess

the worm adoption center hasn't been around for years either. only this month

as a member of the worm cult there is No way they're abusive to wø rms. there are actually several worm cults so ill bet you aren't thinking of us. many of them are in fact abusive to wœrms,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gamingcookie said:

oh,, that was a different place i guess

the worm adoption center hasn't been around for years either. only this month

as a member of the worm cult there is No way they're abusive to wø rms. there are actually several worm cults so ill bet you aren't thinking of us. many of them are in fact abusive to wœrms,

I must be think of the wrong place. I must  apologize for stealing crinkle and the other worms, i thought they were another cult. 

• Paw up 1

11 hours ago, alex602h said:

Do you happen to have any female green worms? My worm is very lonely, and seems to want a mate

2 of of my dwarf worm are green females

wait a little bit before introducing them, they’re almost grown but not quite, and grown worms frequently bully nymphs and adols

should be fine tho since they’re gonna be fully grown in a few weeks :DD

11 hours ago, SharrdWolf said:

2 of of my dwarf worm are green females

wait a little bit before introducing them, they’re almost grown but not quite, and grown worms frequently bully nymphs and adols

should be fine tho since they’re gonna be fully grown in a few weeks :DD

Okay, I'll make sure not to introduce them to eachother until then. How much do you want for them?