Stray Fawn Community

The Unofficial Wørm Store

PincerClaw420

Welcome to the local wørm store, where all of your worm-raising needs may be met! Unlike any other underground operations or worm black markets, buying supplies from here is perfectly legit and will not land you in any legal trouble. Because of our community funding, our supplies can easily be bought and shipped due to the highly-needed and fast care required for any sub-species or breed of worm (on a string) to thrive.

As most of our supplies are currently being shipped or bought, we do not have much, however, we still have the basic necessities needed for worm growth, happiness and health:

Wørm Breeding License - 15 dollars: While raising woorms itself does not require a license, breeding them does, as large amounts of worm breeding may eventually lead to wôrm infestation, which can harm the survival of w õrm prey, and may also lead to bankruptcy of the owner. Accidental breedings do not require a license, thought spaying your worms is highly encouraged to prevent such breedings.

Food (Medium) - 3 dollars: A medium-sized container filled with delicious nutrients and proteins for your wòrms. (Ingredients listed on the back)

Food (Large) - 5 dollars: A large-sized container filled with delicious nutrients and proteins for your wòrms. (Ingredients listed on the back)

Treat - 2 dollars: Usually used to help train worms. Comes with a free clicker for training worms on Saturdays.

Toy Box - 10 dollars: A cardboard box filled with toys to help make your worm happier. Un-used toys can be given back to the store (without a refund).

Worm Cage - 10/13/15 dollars: A cage for your wørm. Comes in small/medium/large size.

Beginner Worms - 1 dollar each: Wőrm breeds and sub-species that are great for beginner wõrm owners and require a smaller amount of care. 

"Milk" - 5 dollars: A blood-like substance that parent wœrms usually feed their children with, though when that role is absent, this liquid can be bought and put into a feeding machine or other similar invention. Useful for fostering worms.

"Milk" Bottle - 1 dollar: Used to feed newborn worms.

Wørm Book - Coming soon!

If you have any questions or legal concerns, do not hesitate to ask!

13 minutes ago, alex602h said:

I would like to buy a breeding lisence, some food (medium), and some treats.

Alright, that will be 30 dollars. Good luck taking care of your wørms!

• Paw up 1

11 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

Do you have anything for a worm with special needs? Like some food that worms that cant chew can have from a bottle?

While most of the other items for specific types of worms (including worms with special needs) are still being shipped, you can ask the employees to help get you more liquid-like food from the back of the building. We're still trying to find a good place to put it, which is why it's not very well known where to find it.

58 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

While most of the other items for specific types of worms (including worms with special needs) are still being shipped, you can ask the employees to help get you more liquid-like food from the back of the building. We're still trying to find a good place to put it, which is why it's not very well known where to find it.

Put in a cooler, but without the cold, in Bags, that would probably work

• Paw up 1

9 hours ago, SharrdWolf said:

Hello, would you be intrested in almost-mature dwarf worms for your supply?

Please make sure they are sent to homes without young children or other sources of noise, as they are very flighty as a species.

Absolutely! How much do you want for them?

14 minutes ago, SharrdWolf said:

Since I’m selling to a store rather than straight to the buyer, would 1 dollar per worm be alright? I have 4

Of course! Thank you for the w0rms!

8 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

I FOUND LIKE 10 BABY WÕMRS IN A BOX ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD I NEED SOME "MILK" AND A BOTTLE

OH DEAR- THAT WILL BE 11 DOLLARS. IF YOU NEED NESTING MATERIAL WE ALSO HAVE THAT AS WELL, THOUGH ANY WARM PLACE WILL WORK TO MAKE SURE THE BABY WÕRMS FEEL SAFE AND WARM. GOOD LUCK.

• Paw up 1

I'd like to buy a breeding license,  food (medium) and a large tank/cage

Is there anything else I should get? I'm preparing for some new worms, about four of them are not adults yet. The other are all adults. What should I do for the younger ones? (I also won't be breeding these worms)