Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

The Worm Store for all your Worm's needs


Recommended Posts

Food
Don't want to go to prison for murder? Well you're in luck! Here is are products for wörm food

Normal Worm Food
The Normal stuff that any worm eats!
Comes in sizes, small ($3) , medium ($5) , large ($10) , and extra large ($15)

Worm Food (Wet)
For worms that can't eat normal food
Comes in sizes, small ($3) , medium ($5) , large ($10) , and extra large ($15)

Treats ($1 per box)

Tanks
All worms need alone time!

Worm Tank
Comes in sizes, small ($10), medium ($15) and large ($20)

Worm Hides ($15)
You can choose from:
A tree log
And a
cave

Custom Hides
Want a custom hide for your worms?
Sizes,
Small ($15, takes 1-3 days to arrive)
Medium ($20, takes 3-5 days to arrive)
Large ($35, takes 5-7 days to arrive)
Extra large ($40, takes 7-9 days to arrive)

Bedding (Free!)

Baby Worms

"Milk" ($5)
For baby worms who don't have mothers.
Comes with free milk bottle!

Nesting ($1)
A softer, higher quality bedding for newborn, young and juvenile worms

Disclaimer,
If you find newborn worms and do not have a license. Bring them to a nursery.
After a few weeks when they are not newborn, they will be returned to you!

Adoption center/nursery:

(I didn't make it yet-)

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

I can take in your newborn worms

Can you temporally? I have no place to put them and the adoption center/nursery is still being built

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Polly said:

Can you temporally? I have no place to put them and the adoption center/nursery is still being built

Sure :))

Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know what kind of worm Pineapple is?

She's neon green, has white eyes, and is about as long as a hand and a half.

 

 

 

 

 

Also I just found 50 eggs, so I need to know what kind of food to feed them all.

I assume Pineapple's the mother, because she isnt as fat as she was before.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pancrack said:

I can take in your newborn worms

can you take mine? i found like,, 10 in a box on the side of the road

wait but i already bought some "milk" and a bottle hhhhh

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

can you take mine? i found like,, 10 in a box on the side of the road

wait but i already bought some "milk" and a bottle hhhhh

I can take both and you can have them back after their older?

  • Paw up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a small question, what are the ingredients in the "normal" worm feed? I can't find anything that says what is in it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kira.APK said:

Does anyone know what kind of worm Pineapple is?

She's neon green, has white eyes, and is about as long as a hand and a half.

 

 

 

 

 

Also I just found 50 eggs, so I need to know what kind of food to feed them all.

I assume Pineapple's the mother, because she isnt as fat as she was before.

She might be a common bright worm, they’re very long (with some reaching up to 4 hands) and are usually one neon color with pastel or grayscale eyes.

The eggs will be fed “milk” (the parent’s partly digested food) for the first week of life, but after that their stomachs are developed enough to eat leaves. Lettuce or cabbage will do.

At 4 weeks, they will be able to eat regular worm food.

Unfortunately, not all the eggs will hatch. Only 15-3 eggs make it to hatching, as most of the eggs are infertile. Those eggs will eventually be eaten by the parent to make milk for the live nymphs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, alex602h said:

I have a small question, what are the ingredients in the "normal" worm feed? I can't find anything that says what is in it.

It usually contains a mix of bananas, lettuce, sweet potatoes, corn, green beans, apples, chicken meat and organs, and various supplements.

  • Paw up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, SharrdWolf said:

It usually contains a mix of bananas, lettuce, sweet potatoes, corn, green beans, apples, chicken meat and organs, and various supplements.

 

2 hours ago, alex602h said:

I have a small question, what are the ingredients in the "normal" worm feed? I can't find anything that says what is in it.

(Was too lazy to write the ingredients because it was 9:00 pm at night lol)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2021 at 9:21 AM, SharrdWolf said:

She might be a common bright worm, they’re very long (with some reaching up to 4 hands) and are usually one neon color with pastel or grayscale eyes.

The eggs will be fed “milk” (the parent’s partly digested food) for the first week of life, but after that their stomachs are developed enough to eat leaves. Lettuce or cabbage will do.

At 4 weeks, they will be able to eat regular worm food.

Unfortunately, not all the eggs will hatch. Only 15-3 eggs make it to hatching, as most of the eggs are infertile. Those eggs will eventually be eaten by the parent to make milk for the live nymphs.

Ah, thanks!

@PollyMay I buy an extra large can of normal worm food, and 5 cans of treats?

  • Paw up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...