Stray Fawn Community

Fire in the distance {A Niche power/curse RP/Sim}

Kira.APK

2 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"This is amazing!" He said happily.

(btw Fire's just a day older than you, Latata is your age)

"The tribe woudnt be eating this had it not been for you," Fire said, smiling.

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Kira.APK said:

(btw Fire's just a day older than you, Latata is your age)

"The tribe woudnt be eating this had it not been for you," Fire said, smiling.

He smiled. That's so sweet! said his happy voice. The nervous one agreed and the aggressive one was just happy that he got to fight.

1 minute ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He smiled. That's so sweet! said his happy voice. The nervous one agreed and the aggressive one was just happy that he got to fight.

(I like the agressive one. And I like how they have different personalities, it really fits what I did)

A patrol was being sent out to gather berries, since it had just recently rained.

(It's day 3, right?)

• Paw up 1

9 minutes ago, Kira.APK said:

(I like the agressive one. And I like how they have different personalities, it really fits what I did)

A patrol was being sent out to gather berries, since it had just recently rained.

(It's day 3, right?)

(yes)

He could not pick berries, for he had no way to collect berries without squishing them by accident.

6 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

(yes)

He could not pick berries, for he had no way to collect berries without squishing them by accident.

That was fine. The patrol was completely adults.

There's more fun things to do than collecting berries.You can fish, hunt, play with the other pups..

1 hour ago, Kira.APK said:

That was fine. The patrol was completely adults.

There's more fun things to do than collecting berries.You can fish, hunt, play with the other pups..

He wanted to see if the other pups would actually talk to him without making fun of him now! Well, other than his current friends.

• 2 months later...
On 1/30/2021 at 8:19 PM, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He wanted to see if the other pups would actually talk to him without making fun of him now! Well, other than his current friends.

The other pups didn't make fun of you, that was for sure. But, they didn't seem to take notice of you.

2 minutes ago, Kira.APK said:

The other pups didn't make fun of you, that was for sure. But, they didn't seem to take notice of you.

They're just jealous! Somebody should teach them not to be! The aggressive voice growled. Then that got all of them into a fight... "Shut up guys..." He muttered to himself.

Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

They're just jealous! Somebody should teach them not to be! The aggressive voice growled. Then that got all of them into a fight... "Shut up guys..." He muttered to himself.

No no, he's got a point

There was another pup on his own. A yellow-and-white raccoon male with antennae and fishing tail. Ack I can't remember his name