Stray Fawn Community

I'm not mad, just disappointed

Lilytuft

I usually try to remain neutral whenever drama happens, but I can't just stand aside while my friend gets hate from people who just don't understand her. This community is my online home and I consider many of the people here friends. That's why I'm scared to talk about this. I know I'll get hate for what I'm about to say, but it has to be said. I'll try to remain as calm as possible and take both sides into consideration.

I know Silver can get upset really quick and I also know this can be frustrating at times. Heck, I used to dislike her too. But that was before I really got to know her. When she's in a good mood, she's the sweetest person in the world! She is a great friend if you learn to understand her. She's on the autism spectrum and struggles with mental health so if she ever comes back, can you all please try to be a bit more patient with her? She's already trying hard and even if you might not see it, she's grown so much.

I hope I won't loose friends over this. Especially Polly. I don't agree with the things you said there (though I understand that you were upset and we all say stuff without thinking how it affects the other person (and Silver did that too, but I'm sure she'll realize her mistakes)), but you're still my spirit animal and minecraft roommate. It's hard not having your friends get along...

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Chicken-duck-woman-thing said:

I usually try to remain neutral whenever drama happens, but I can't just stand aside while my friend gets hate from people who just don't understand her. This community is my online home and I consider many of the people here friends. That's why I'm scared to talk about this. I know I'll get hate for what I'm about to say, but it has to be said. I'll try to remain as calm as possible and take both sides into consideration.

I know Silver can get upset really quick and I also know this can be frustrating at times. Heck, I used to dislike her too. But that was before I really got to know her. When she's in a good mood, she's the sweetest person in the world! She is a great friend if you learn to understand her. She's on the autism spectrum and struggles with mental health so if she ever comes back, can you all please try to be a bit more patient with her? She's already trying hard and even if you might not see it, she's grown so much.

I hope I won't loose friends over this. Especially Polly. I don't agree with the things you said there (though I understand that you were upset and we all say stuff without thinking how it affects the other person (and Silver did that too, but I'm sure she'll realize her mistakes)), but you're still my spirit animal and minecraft roommate. It's hard not having your friends get along...

I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking right, that still doesn't excuse what I said. I'll try to be nicer to her if she ever comes back. 

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, slug. said:

uh oh what happened, did I miss something?

It's in the fanart section, a thread with 3 pages worth of content, the title was about traditional art

• Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, Polly said:

I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking right, that still doesn't excuse what I said. I'll try to be nicer to her if she ever comes back. 

You have no idea how much that means to me. I was afraid you'd start arguing or something. Here, have an online hug

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

See, it's hard for me to take sides on this stuff. On one hand, I talk to Silver fairly frequently and I can see she's not as bad as she used to be.

On the other hand, my friends are a large part of the people who really, really don't like her. 

So I try to stay away from this stuff. I'd rather be on decent terms with people at least.

Point is-maybe it's better if those two groups of people just don't interact. This is the only thing that ends up happening.

God that all sounded stupid im terrible at this lmao

(I feel the worst for FawnCat honestly, she had to deal with all that bs on her topic-mother doesnt deserve that smh)

• Like 5
  • Paw up 3

i just read what went down, and honestly i feel so bad for silver, like all she was doing was reminding fawn about drawing her oc?? like what did she do wrong?? sis dosent deserve this bs, especially with what shes going trough.

also edit a lil edit since ive kinda thought about it a lil

since im also autistic, i get that silver could come off as annoying or constantly invading bounderies, and thats 100% not an excuse to to act the way she does, especially when its online. ive never really spoke to silver, so i had no idea about the triggering vents, and thats just like- no sweetie no-. and i know that people have had to deal with her in alot of threads but like can yall please try to understand what shes going through at least? 

and i also really feel bad for fawn, all she wanted to do was draw for people and a stupid argument happend, like come on, why do all the good threads need to be ruined? im suprised the flight rising thread lasted that long and didnt have an argument (at least i hope so-)

am i wrong to sympathize with georgie in this situation?

she (silver, does georgie use she/her still?) just seems to keep pushing and pushing and pushing at boundaries.

example: recently, she vented on a public thread. am i a little annoyed at that? yes. but i’ve done it too and she’ll probably realize what she’s done wrong soon enough.

then she vents a potentially triggering vent (w/o warnings) on a status update. i get very annoyed, and basically  tell her to shut up, calm down, and get help. she responds, and then follows up with a (separate) post saying “some people here are a disgrace to me.”

at this point i am straight up fuming.

and then she guilt-trips pantry. you get what i’m saying? 

and i’m 99% sure others (including georgie) have had a longer history with her of this sort of behavior, and i can absolutely understand why georgie would blow up at silver making a questionable sounding reminder for fawn if this kinda stuff has happened multiple times.

then again, almost everyone’s behavior on that thread was,,

yeah. not great. i’m not trying to say georgie and others who yelled at silver did nothing wrong.

at the same time, it’s beyond easy to imagine myself in their shoes.

• Like 2
  • Paw up 7

I stand by Silver. I see why others are mad, and sometimes I too get mad/annoyed/whatever. But that happens to me with other people here too. I've even been scared of someone. But I try and forgive and be friends with everyone, even if I have resentments. If I decided "if they annoy me/make me mad/have different thoughts than me, I won't be friends with them" then I wouldn't have any friends here. And probably not in real life either.

awkwardly tip toes away before I find a dagger in my back

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I wasn’t involved but I still wanna help. And sorry for everyone who was involved. It must have sucked. Anger can be really hard to get rid of so here’s one way I deal with it. 

I take a really slow deep breath in and let myself feel the full force, just welcome it in. No judgment, just let it flow into the lungs. Then I breath out and let it go. It doesn’t work for everything, but it can’t hurt. You can try it now if you want. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

@people who keep saying silver is misunderstood 

sorry but i’m not sure how I’m misunderstanding silver?? i guess i mightve misunderstood if i read her reminder as a little funny but other than that i’m a little lost?

18 hours ago, SharrdWolf said:

@people who keep saying silver is misunderstood 

sorry but i’m not sure how I’m misunderstanding silver?? i guess i mightve misunderstood if i read her reminder as a little funny but other than that i’m a little lost?

People keep yelling at her for her emotions which are harder for her to control, which leads her to have more outbursts. It’s hard to understand, but you really have to know her to get it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Paw up 1

On 1/24/2021 at 2:16 PM, Chicken-duck-woman-thing said:

OHHHHHH.

SHE HAS AUTISM!

That makes sense./pos /srs

On 1/24/2021 at 2:47 PM, Katumai said:

See, it's hard for me to take sides on this stuff. On one hand, I talk to Silver fairly frequently and I can see she's not as bad as she used to be.

On the other hand, my friends are a large part of the people who really, really don't like her. 

So I try to stay away from this stuff. I'd rather be on decent terms with people at least.

Point is-maybe it's better if those two groups of people just don't interact. This is the only thing that ends up happening.

God that all sounded stupid im terrible at this lmao

(I feel the worst for FawnCat honestly, she had to deal with all that bs on her topic-mother doesnt deserve that smh)

hmmm...

well there is a third side, where you just make sure everyone gets along./srs

22 hours ago, Sky said:

I stand by Silver. I see why others are mad, and sometimes I too get mad/annoyed/whatever. But that happens to me with other people here too. I've even been scared of someone. But I try and forgive and be friends with everyone, even if I have resentments. If I decided "if they annoy me/make me mad/have different thoughts than me, I won't be friends with them" then I wouldn't have any friends here. And probably not in real life either.

awkwardly tip toes away before I find a dagger in my back

lol

daga!
do u no da wae

#dounodawae

• Like 2

silver is asking for forgiveness now, and i would forgive her, but the thing is how many times have we forgiven her before? surely she's run out of "second" chances by now?

and on the recent drama if silver hadn't come back to test niche mobile she wouldn't have even seen fawn's art at all,, so i think really it was just unnecessary for her to remind fawn about it, fawn would've had no reason to do it right?

4 hours ago, SilverHowl said:

I said I wouldn't post anymore unless it was important (in this case what you're wondering about) and I need to get out of that habit ^^;

hmmm...

maybe you could post those kind of things at your homethread.

3 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

This is what I made my homethread before abandoning it prior to a short leave.

Ok, I was referring to the one with the Rogue One Silver edit. Also I think I haven’t seen that one.

For some reason my comment is on the quote.