Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats challenge because i need a break from Niche and drv3

Katumai

Sootfall.       

Sootfall walked on the edge of the camp, enjoying how the rising sun reflected on the water.

That is until a blast of water got splashed in her face.

She coughed, feeling the cold creep into her bones and whipping around too see who the hell did that.

A white paw broke the lake surface for a moment, before a black head popped up, spluttering and coughing up water.

The cat-who she recognized to be Blackswift-frantically swam toward the shore, pulling herself out and landing on the shore in a shivering heap of wet fur.

Sootfall raised a (metaphorical) eyebrow, quickly walking to the other side of the lake and staring down at Blackswift.

"Are you alright?"

The she-cat jumped, eyes wide and fearful as she slowly backed away from Sootfall.

"Uh y-yeah, fine-I'm fine!"

"Are you sure?" Sootfall leaned over and sniffed her, fur bristling up as Blackswift squeaked and pulled away, quickly jumping up and running off.

20210124_173037.thumb.jpg.54e141734f3c805cc9aaa86f450d85f0.jpg

• Like 4

Blackswift.      

Blackswift frantically darted away from Sootfall, nearly tripping over her own paws.

Her was still wet and she was cold and the trees were too big and-

She was so lost in her own head, she didn't have time to move before bumping into one of her clanmates.

The two cats tumbled to the ground, and Blackswift was pretty sure she hit her head.

Something sharp dug into her sides, and she barely had time to register the pain before she was tossed away.

And she hit her head. Again.

Through the dizzy haze, she saw a white she-cat give her a look of disgust.

"Ew, why are you wet?! And watch where you're going!" Iceskip hissed, whipping around and stomping off in the opposite direction.

20210124_175015.thumb.jpg.5514e3375cbc46516e456f33d6168a30.jpg

• Like 3
  • Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

Blackswift.      

Blackswift frantically darted away from Sootfall, nearly tripping over her own paws.

She was so lost in her own head, she didn't have time to move before bumping into one of her clanmates.

The two cats tumbled to the ground, and Blackswift was pretty sure she hit her head.

Something sharp dug into her sides, and she barely had time to register the pain before she was tossed away.

"Ew, why are you wet?! And watch where you're going!" Iceskip hissed, whipping around and stomping off in the opposite direction.

off topic but

what is that roach thing

it’s cursed i love it

6 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Blackswift.      

Blackswift: "I love cockroaches :D"

Iceskip: "Ew I hate cockroaches go away"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, SharrdWolf said:

Blackswift: “but cockroaches

yummy”

Iceskip: “get out you peasant i much prefer fancy feast”

Iceskip does look like the cat to prefer fancy feast

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Katumai said:

What is this??? Iceskip is,,,being nice??? Excuse me???

20210124_184655.thumb.jpg.2fcd78551aa45ffc27a95c644ad2f468.jpg

dang it iceskip stop lying in your bio >:(((

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

Also Frostsun got so scared he ran all the way past CrowClan lmao

20210124_185144.jpg

how

how

HOW

• Like 1

Since when are they friends?-

Whitefoot leaned over and whispered in Sparrowstar's ear-

"I dont like horses"

"Neither do i" Sparrowstar whispered back

(Im so sorry lmao)

20210124_191531.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Since when are they friends?-

Whitefoot leaned over and whispered in Sparrowstar's ear-

"I dont like horses"

"Neither do i" Sparrowstar whispered back

(Im so sorry lmao)

20210124_191531.jpg

uhh is that lovey? (sorry about the icefoot thing, didnt realize there was another ice lmao)

Frostsun.     

Frostsun stared off into space, letting the soothing feeling of a tongue grooming his fur relax him. 

Whitedawn was saying something, supposedly because she forgot he couldn't hear her, but he didn't mind. 

A peculiar shaped cloud appeared in the sky, and he gently tapped Whitedawn on the shoulder, sweeping his tail towards the sky.

Whitedawn looked up, narrowing her eyes in a thoughtful expression for a moment. She smiled, looking back to him and twitching her whiskers in amusement.

20210124_195140.jpg

• Like 4

Palefire.     

"The water is pretty."

"I guess."

Palefire shrugged, flinching back as his paw almost slipped into the lake. He scoffed, tail lashing against the ground.

"What's wrong?" He heard Silverflower's questioning voice beside him, and he turned, giving her a scowl.

"Nothing."

She said something else, but he honestly wasn't paying attention. He was looking at her glistening fur and bright eyes and stupid, pretty face-

Without realizing it, he closed his eyes, slowly leaning forward to touch his nose to her.

The contact never came though, and he felt a soft paw on his chest, gently pushing him back.

His eyes snapped open, and he was met with Silverflower's apologetic smile.

"I'm really sorry Palefire, but I don't think of you lile that."

Palefire was still for a moment, processing her words. A sharp pain jabbed in his chest, and he glared, hissing at her with all the hatred and malice he could muster.

She flinched back, fur bristled and smile gone. "Palefire..." She reached out her paw to him.

He unsheathed his claws, violently smacking away her paw and bolting away.

"Palefire, please!-" Silverflower's hurt meow trailed after him, but at this point, he didn't care.

20210124_201621.jpg

• Sad 6