Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats challenge because i need a break from Niche and drv3

Katumai

Okay, does anyone want to add more cats? We're gonna have some kits soon but i want some cats that arent related to the clan

(And yes, im still adding Silverfoot-or at least I'll try)

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

Okay, does anyone want to add more cats? We're gonna have some kits soon but i want some cats that arent related to the clan

If I can use the makers on the phone then yes

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Katumai said:

yess

Here's Talon (Male). He's rough n tough but has a soft side (especially for kits). He's a straight pole like me. If you can't do the ear tips or need to exclude a marking it's fine

Completed image

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I have a cattt

Screenshot_20210126-000354.thumb.png.4bd1f643469f78d09cf69d73417c94b1.png

Jackdaw (she/her)

Potential warrior names?

Foxtuft

Vixentuft

Jackdaw-something bird related

Cynical, merciless and cold

She is lithe, dislikes kits and will probably not take mates. Actually...

Blackkit (Cloud) (she/her)

Screenshot_20210126-001126.thumb.png.047c6ebced34dbd9bb844bb3d4fc6a55.png

Cute little fluffball. Deceptively gigantic due to fluff, Somehow bigger than Soot. She is weird and sometimes stares into your soul. She has curled ears. Jackdaw is her mom

• Like 2

Frostsun.        

Frostsun sat in his den, organizing the herbs he'd found and occasionally pulling his tail away from the brambles whenever he accidentally swayed it too close.

A sharp jab to his back sent him spinning around, startled and hackles raised. He relaxed when he realized it was Whitefire, and purred-though he was sure it probably sounded like a rat caught in a snare.

When he took a closer look, he realized she seemed....distressed. Conflicted. He tilted his head, leaning forward and sniffing her.

'She doesn't smell sick...'

She started speaking, and a small bit of frustration shot through him at the fact she should have remembered he couldn't hear her by now.

She stopped after a few moments, seemingly sighing. He watched as she lifted a paw, flicking it towards her stomach as she met his eyes.

It took an embarrassing amount if time to understand that.

In all honesty, he wasn't sure whether to be happy or terrified. Spartowstar was strict on the code, there's now way they would take this very well. Not to mention their own kits would be born soon, and they might think Frostsun would favor his own kits if a sickness broke out.

So many things could go wrong, but right now, Whitedawn looked terrified and lost. So he did what was needed.

He leaned forward and rested his muzzle on her head, twining their tails as she shook uncontrollably next to him.

She needed him right now. Everything else could come later.

20210125_150428.jpg

• Like 2
  • Eek! 4

25 minutes ago, Katumai said:

woah cat

Perchance generator link I used for the description: https://perchance.org/wc-generator

as for her sexuality, she’s straight

Wolfeyes is an abnormally small, unambitious, and shy queen, with short, lilac ticked tabby fur and bright blue eyes. She is gentle with kits. Wolfeyes is 53 moons old.

2593B710-E396-4BB8-8032-E24D2B404443.png.247c09a7068ffdcdf59cef678efd1e66.png

• Like 2

Frostsun.        

Frostsun sat in his den, organizing the herbs he'd found and occasionally pulling his tail away from the brambles whenever he accidentally swayed it too close.

A sharp jab to his back sent him spinning around, startled and hackles raised. He relaxed when he realized it was Whitefire, and purred-though he was sure it probably sounded like a rat caught in a snare.

When he took a closer look, he realized she seemed....distressed. Conflicted. He tilted his head, leaning forward and sniffing her.

'She doesn't smell sick...'

She started speaking, and a small bit of frustration shot through him at the fact she should have remembered he couldn't hear her by now.

She stopped after a few moments, seemingly sighing. He watched as she lifted a paw, flicking it towards her stomach as she met his eyes.

It took an embarrassing amount if time to understand that.

In all honesty, he wasn't sure whether to be happy or terrified. Spartowstar was strict on the code, there's now way they would take this very well. Not to mention their own kits would be born soon, and they might think Frostsun would favor his own kits if a sickness broke out.

So many things could go wrong, but right now, Whitedawn looked terrified and lost. So he did what was needed.

He leaned forward and rested his muzzle on her head, twining their tails as she shook uncontrollably next to him.

She needed him right now. Everything else could come later.

20210125_150428.jpg

if you based the story off the emoticons the cats show, the story would be about fleas and...whatever that thing is in the pic above

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sky said:

yess

Here's Talon (Male). He's rough n tough but has a soft side (especially for kits). He's a straight pole like me. If you can't do the ear tips or need to exclude a marking it's fine

Completed image

Kinda tempted to make him Sparrowstar's long lost brother-

(Thats just immediately what i thought of when i saw him lmao)

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Kinda tempted to make him Sparrowstar's long lost brother-

(Thats just immediately what i thought of when i saw him lmao)

I give permission for this to happen if you wish ;)

• Like 1

Iceskip.     

'Ugh, this sucks. Why couldn't Sparrowstar send out someone else?'

Iceskip padded along the border, trying to avoid stepping in any mud-something that wasn't really possible in BogClan.

Before she could complain in her head more, a scent caught her nose, and she froze. It was...strange. And sharp. It smelled of dirt and straw more than mud.

Just as she was about to follow it, a heavy weight fell on her back, and she yowled in surprise as she was pinned into the marsh.

After some frantic struggling, she turned herself over enough to see her attacker.

A large brown tabby glared down at her, claws pinned on her chest. Fear shot through her as he leaned his head down, snarling in her face.

"Who are you?"

She scoffed, kicking weakly at his belly with her hind legs. "I should be asking you the same thing! You're on MY territory!"

The tabby hissed, and for a few terrifying seconds, he sniffed her. Something changed in his eyes, and he lifted his head.

"Do you know of a cat named Sparrow?"

20210125_155633.jpg

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2
  • Love 1

Whitefoot.    

"So!" Whitefoot exclaimed, licking a paw and drawing it over her ear.

"Who's the father of your kits, Whitedawn?"

Whitedawn paused what she was doing, looking up at Whitefoot with startled eyes. "What?"

"Well, you know." She continued. "Nobody jas come to visit yet, and you haven't mentioned a father, so who is it?"

Whitedawn looked down at her paws, awkwardly shuffling around. "Um, uh....Palefire?"

Whitefoot stopped grooming, looking up at Whitedawn and raising a (metaphorical) eyebrow. "...Pale...fire?"

"Mhm." Whitedawn frantically nodded, seemingly struggling to maintain eye contact.

"...huh." Whitefoot blinked. After a few moments, she shrugged, and returned to grooming.

20210125_161741.jpg

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Iceskip.     

'Ugh, this sucks. Why couldn't Sparrowstar send out someone else?'

Iceskip padded along the border, trying to avoid stepping in any mud-something that wasn't really possible in BogClan.

Before she could complain in her head more, a scent caught her nose, and she froze. It was...strange. And sharp. It smelled of dirt and straw more than mud.

Just as she was about to follow it, a heavy weight fell on her back, and she yowled in surprise as she was pinned into the marsh.

After some frantic struggling, she turned herself over enough to see her attacker.

A large brown tabby glared down at her, claws pinned on her chest. Fear shot through her as he leaned his head down, snarling in her face.

"Who are you?"

She scoffed, kicking weakly at his belly with her hind legs. "I should be asking you the same thing! You're on MY territory!"

The tabby hissed, and for a few terrifying seconds, he sniffed her. Something changed in his eyes, and he lifted his head.

"Do you know of a cat named Sparrow?"

20210125_155633.jpg

ICESKIP POV LETS GO /Pos

DA BABIES-

Sparrowstar.      

"They're beautiful...."

Sparrowstar whispered, gazing at the three she-kits curled up in the nest with pure love. Two looked just like their mother, while one looked just like Sparrowstar themselves.

Frostsun finished examining the last kit, and turned back to Sparrowstar with a smile. His eyes briefly flickered toward Whitedawn, before he took his leave.

Sparrowstar stayed, gently touching their nose to Whitefoot's forehead and gazing at the three kits for a bit longer.

(anyone have names for the kits? They're all female, two look like Whitefoot and one looks like Sparrowstar)

20210125_170210.jpg

• Eek! 4
  • Love 1

DA BABIES-

Sparrowstar.      

"They're beautiful...."

Sparrowstar whispered, gazing at the three she-kits curled up in the nest with pure love. Two looked just like their mother, while one looked just like Sparrowstar themselves.

Frostsun finished examining the last kit, and turned back to Sparrowstar with a smile. His eyes briefly flickered toward Whitedawn, before he took his leave.

Sparrowstar stayed, gently touching their nose to Whitefoot's forehead and gazing at the three kits for a bit longer.

(anyone have names for the kits? They're all female, two look like Whitefoot and one looks like Sparrowstar)

20210125_170210.jpg

Pinekit

Shadekit

Starlingkit

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Katumai said:

DA BABIES-

Sparrowstar.      

"They're beautiful...."

20210125_170210.jpg

Newtkit for one

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Katumai said:

DA BABIES-

Sparrowstar.      

"They're beautiful...."

20210125_170210.jpg

lmao its so weird having a sims version of a spayed cat have kittens

• Haha 2