Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats challenge because i need a break from Niche and drv3

Katumai

Whitedawn.     

She was just taking a walk. She ignored Whitefoot's warning that her kits coming.

So here she was, in the middle of nowhere in her territory, stuck with two newborn kits.

And just her luck, they both looked just like Frostsun.

"No one will ever believe they're Palefire's..." She whispered hopelessly, pulling the kits to her belly.

And with a heavy heart, she closed her eyes, too exhausted to stay awake any longer.

(i need names for these ones too-both she-cats that look like Frostsun)

20210125_171338.jpg

• Eek! 3

2 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Whitedawn.     

She was just taking a walk. She ignored Whitefoot's warning that her kits coming.

So here she was, in the middle of nowhere in her territory, stuck with two newborn kits.

"No one will ever believe they're Palefire's..." She whispered hopelessly, pulling the kits to her belly.

And with a heavy heart, she closed her eyes, too exhausted to stay awake any longer.

20210125_171338.jpg

Emberkit

Robinkit

4 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Whitedawn.     

20210125_171338.jpg

Flarekit for one of them

2 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Whitedawn.     

20210125_171338.jpg

Scorchkit and Spearkit/Iciclekit

Just now, Katumai said:

I already named them, but I'll use some of those for future kits

Sounds good! You don’t have to use any or all of them, I just like suggesting names 

Talon.     

"You said they were here?"

"Somewhere." The she-cat hissed, still fuming at him. Probably because he got mud in her fur.

Talon huffed, scanning the camp of cats for any sign of who.he was looking for.

A brown tabby caught his eye, slipping out of a big den with sift eyes. 

Sparrow.

Talon shoved Iceskip out of the way, ignoring her annoyed hiss and running up the cat. Sparrow seemed startled at first, but they seemed to recognize him.

"Talon?" Sparrow whispered, and he honestly felt like he was dreaming. He rested his muzzle on Sparrow's head, and his littermate immediately tucked their head under his chin.

"Sparrow, I thought you were dead!"

Sparrow let out a breath. "I'm sorry. And it's Sparrowstar now."

The two stayed like that for a moment, before Sparrowstar pulled away and flicked their tail at the den behind them.

"Wanna see my kits?"

20210125_173005.jpg

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Talon.     

"Somewhere." The she-cat hissed, still fuming at him. Probably because he got mud in her fur.

Sparrow.

Talon shoved Iceskip out of the way, ignoring her annoyed hiss and running up the cat. Sparrow seemed startled at first, but they seemed to recognize him.

"Talon?" Sparrow whispered, and he honestly felt like he was dreaming. He rested his muzzle on Sparrow's head, and his littermate immediately tucked their head under his chin.

The two stayed like that for a moment, before Sparrowstar pulled away and flicked their tail at the den behind them.

"Wanna see my kits?"

20210125_173005.jpg

Iceskip would be very pissed that she got her nice soft fur muddy thank you very much talon >:(( /lh

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Talon.     

Sparrow.

"Wanna see my kits?"

20210125_173005.jpg

irl whitefoot’s reaction to a big floofy cat coming into her house would probably be something like:

”uh

henlo?

erm

WINNIE, HUMAN HELP ME” lol

(You can simplify the markings if you want)
726C6B29-0119-4285-A0D7-052260235692.png.3b5847d79567cae9f896be4dc405442d.png

Sam (adderpounce)

rouge

pronouns: he/him

sexuality: straight

personality: he’s willing to do work,, but only if you pay him. (Think tom nook but warriors?) Hes very unwilling to do clan tasks without incentives. He’s clever yet lazy, and he’s friendly but that won’t stop him from always taking his payments even if it’s from a close friend. 

maybe he could have a little shop? Like the shopkeepers from cattails where he’d just trade stuff? Idk that’s just hypothetical 

he doesn’t like kits, he thinks they’re just little pests but he’d be willing to have a litter or two. He probably wouldn’t be a very active father though.

He can either be blind, somewhat blind, or have normal eyesight. whatever you wish his sight to be like

• Like 1

Sparrowstar.     

'I know I heard something out here.'

Sparrowstar stalked on the outskirts of BogClan, hackles raised and claws unsheathed. Something was out here. They had seen a shadow pass by, behind the trees that protected the camp from outside.

Every noise made their muscles tense. The dark just made everything more unsettling.

Nothing seemed to be around. Just grass. They took a deep breath, closing their eyes and taking a step back towards camp.

Before they could even open their eyes, something slammed into them, knocking them to the ground.

A sharp, stabbing pain shot through their head, and through the darkness and blurry haze they saw two piercing blue eyes glow in the dark.

Something tore across their face, and everything was dark.

They suddenly couldn't breathe very well....

20210125_175139.jpg

• Eek! 4

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

Sparrowstar.     

'I know I heard something out here.'

Sparrowstar stalked on the outskirts of BogClan, hackles raised and claws unsheathed. Something was out here. They had seen a shadow pass by, behind the trees that protected the camp from outside.

Every noise made their muscles tense. The dark just made everything more unsettling.

Nothing seemed to be around. Just grass. They took a deep breath, closing their eyes and taking a step back towards camp.

Before they could even open their eyes, something slammed into them, knocking them to the ground.

A sharp, stabbing pain shot through their head, and through the darkness and blurry haze they saw two piercing blue eyes glow in the dark.

Something tore across their face, and everything was dark.

They suddenly couldn't breathe very well....

20210125_175139.jpg

A coup! :Eek:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, modiano said:

I have a cattt

Screenshot_20210126-000354.thumb.png.4bd1f643469f78d09cf69d73417c94b1.png

Jackdaw (she/her)

Potential warrior names?

Foxtuft

Vixentuft

Jackdaw-something bird related

Cynical, merciless and cold

She is lithe, dislikes kits and will probably not take mates. Actually...

Blackkit (Cloud) (she/her)

Screenshot_20210126-001126.thumb.png.047c6ebced34dbd9bb844bb3d4fc6a55.png

Cute little fluffball. Deceptively gigantic due to fluff, Somehow bigger than Soot. She is weird and sometimes stares into your soul. She has curled ears. Jackdaw is her mom

Im making these two right now, so i just have to say that you cant create kits manually so Blackcloud will have to come in as an adult (she could be apprentice aged?)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Talon and Scorchkit are friends apparently???

(Blackswift is just peeking from behind Talon lmao)

20210125_180947.jpg

“hello child”

”gimme ice cream”

”ok child”

“yes gimme”

swift: “i want ice cream too pensob”

• Thanks 1

Sootfall.     

Here she was, on patrol, talking to some random rogue she-cat. She would rather be doing anything else right now.

"I'm Jackdaw." The ginger she-cat said, standing straight. Her gaze and posture made her somehow more intimidating than Talon....

"And this is my daughter Blackpaw." She flicked her tail behind her, where a massive black and white she-cat was staring intently at Sootfall, tongue poking slightly out of her mouth.

"Blackpaw?" Sootfall questioned. That was a clan cat name, what was a rogue doing with it?

"Her father named her." Jackdaw said, and her narrowed told Sootfall not to ask anymore questions.

20210125_184837.jpg

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

10 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Look at big scary man play with babie

20210125_190505.jpg

I can totally imagine him as a big burly black tattooed dude driving up with a black van. he opens the door; "you want a lollipop, kid?" the kid gets in and Talon hands him a lollipop and drives him home from school

"How'd you get home so quick?!"

"A man in a black van gave me a lollipop and drove me!"

• Like 1