Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats challenge because i need a break from Niche and drv3

Katumai

Just now, Sky said:

this is great but my mind is like TALON TALON TALON WHERE IS TALON COME ON BABY TALON TALON TALON APPEAR PLEASE HHHHH

Sorry I haven't had much of a role for him lately gu ug7f66fic5xr I'll get to him soon

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Wait did Kat just draw two eyes on one character?? Unheard of /hj 

MAN HOW YOU GONNA CALL ME OUT LIKE THAT /J

Well the angle I drew it from showed her blind side facing the viewer so i just drew her other eye so it looked right vfjvg7tc

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

MAN HOW YOU GONNA CALL ME OUT LIKE THAT /J

Well the angle I drew it from showed her blind side facing the viewer so i just drew her other eye so it looked right vfjvg7tc

WHOOPS

poggers! It looks really good

Wait i forgot about something-

i made a head canon for iceskip about the little scar on her lip. 
so when she was a child she was actually enthusiastic about things like being an apprentice and clan life because she was born as a kitty pet and never got to do any of those things. One day while she was trying to hunt with the other apprentices she tripped or something and cut her face on something sharp and got laughed at by the apprentices. Other instances like that would occur causing her to turn bitter and insecure about her abilities so she no longer tries as hard in fear of failing and getting made fun of.

woo head canon

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Wait i forgot about something-

i made a head canon for iceskip about the little scar on her lip. 
so when she was a child she was actually enthusiastic about things like being an apprentice and clan life because she was born as a kitty pet and never got to do any of those things. One day while she was trying to hunt with the other apprentices she tripped or something and cut her face on something sharp and got laughed at by the apprentices. Other instances like that would occur causing her to turn bitter and insecure about her abilities so she no longer tries as hard in fear of failing and getting made fun of.

woo head canon

POGGERS HEADCANON

• Eek! 1

???      

///GORE WARNING: NOTHING MAJOR, BUT STILL//

Three silhouettes sat in a field, illuminated only by the faint moonlight. The biggest one turned their head, watching as the other two dragged something heavy over.

"Who's this?" The big one asked, leaning down and sniffing at the writhing figure.

"We found her on the border. She seemed lost." One of the two said, holding the she-cat down by her shoulders. "Probably stole our prey."

The she-cat hissed, violently squirming around. "Let me go!" She demanded, the fear in her voice betraying her unafraid exterior.

"Not a chance." The third cat hissed. "What do we do with her?" They asked the big cat.

"Hmm..." The big cat sat for a moment, staring intently at the she-cat.

"Make sure she never comes back." They finally decided, stepping forward and pressing a paw down on her head.

"W-wait no!" The she-cat panicked, clawing at her captors and desperately trying to escape their hold.

"Keep her still." The big cat demanded, lifting their paw from her head. The other two cats obeyed, sturdily holding her down and digging their claws into her fur and keeping her still.

"No! No! No! NO PLEASE WAIT-"

The big cat pressed their paw into the side of her neck, and in seconds she was gasping for breath, blood flooding out of her neck and pooling in the grass around her. 

She looked back up at the cats one more time, then lay still.

"Go dump the body somewhere." 

The big cat turned away, walking in the opposite direction.

"And don't let Brightstar find out about this.

• Sad 4

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

???      

///GORE WARNING: NOTHING MAJOR, BUT STILL//

Three silhouettes sat in a field, illuminated only by the faint moonlight. The biggest one turned their head, watching as the other two dragged something heavy over.

"Who's this?" The big one asked, leaning down and sniffing at the writhing figure.

"We found her on the border. She seemed lost." One of the two said, holding the she-cat down by her shoulders. "Probably stole our prey."

The she-cat hissed, violently squirming around. "Let me go!" She demanded, the fear in her voice betraying her unafraid exterior.

"Not a chance." The third cat hissed. "What do we do with her?" They asked the big cat.

"Hmm..." The big cat sat for a moment, staring intently at the she-cat.

"Make sure she never comes back." They finally decided, stepping forward and pressing a paw down on her head.

"W-wait no!" The she-cat panicked, clawing at her captors and desperately trying to escape their hold.

"Keep her still." The big cat demanded, lifting their paw from her head. The other two cats obeyed, sturdily holding her down and digging their claws into her fur and keeping her still.

"No! No! No! NO PLEASE WAIT-"

The big cat pressed their paw into the side of her neck, and in seconds she was gasping for breath, blood flooding out of her neck and pooling in the grass around her. 

She looked back up at the cats one more time, then lay still.

"Go dump the body somewhere." 

The big cat turned away, walking in the opposite direction.

"And don't let Brightstar find out about this.

Was that Whitefoot?! Also, jee, who could THAT have been?

• Like 1