Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats challenge because i need a break from Niche and drv3

Katumai

4 minutes ago, modiano said:

Was that Whitefoot?! Also, jee, who could THAT have been?

Nah, she dies another way

Let's just say that Featherkit, Bramblekit and Falconkit's mother won't be showing up anytime soon-

• Sad 2

Starlingwing.    

"Alright, your stance is good, but untuck your tail, or you'll topple over."

Starlingwing circled her apprentice, watching as Ryepaw untucked his tail from between his legs and swiped again.

"Good," She praised. "You'll have to swipe quicker though. That stance leaves your belly more exposed and it's hard to stay like that for long."

Ryepaw simply nodded, dropping down into a crouch for a moment to start coughing. 

Voices reached her ears from the camp, and she turned her head, listening to them get later.

"Come on Ryepaw." She flicked her tail. "That's enough training for today. Something's happening at camp."

She pushed her way through the bushes, being immediately faced by a crowd of ger clanmates.

What's this all about?

She weaved around all the cats, eventually getting to the front and pushing her way in beside Iceskip and Sootfall.

Talon and Blackcloud stood in the center, with a dark, black figure at their paws. She almost couldn't even tell what it was at first-it looked so...wrong.

"Whitefoot?" She whispered, just now noticing Newtstep and Pinebay speaking with Blackcloud. 

All she could was stare at the body, a million thoughts racing through her head.

But she just turned around, pushed her way past her clanmates, and left.

• Sad 5

Iceskip.    

"Why exactly are visiting them again?" 

"Because Whitestar ordered it."

Why though? What's the point? Damn, this sucks. I can barely walk three feet without hitting something.

"What's wrong?" A soft, quiet voice chimed from beside her, and all the tension melted from her body.

Pearl.

"Nothing I just-ugh, this sucks. Having one eye sucks just as much as I thought it would."

Pearl was silent, presumably waiting for her to continue.

Iceskip sighed, smacking away a pebble with her as she passed it.

"I can barely see anything. I'm completely blindsided on my left. Plus, I look like I got torn apart by some rabid dog!" She ranted on, and suddenly felt a little self-conscious when mentioning the scars. She turned her head away, trying to hide them from Pearl, though all that really accomplished was not being able to see in front of her.

Pearl still didn't speak, and Iceskip turned around, nearly jumping out of her fur as the she-cat was suddenly right in front of her. 

She blinked for a moment. "You don't look that bad." She mumbled, hopping away from her and walking on.

Iceskip tried to ignore the sweltering heat suddenly under her pelt, instead desperately searching her head for something else.

She looked around, and her gaze caught Foxtuft, staring straight ahead with the same fixed, narrowed gaze she always held.

Iceskip felt her heart ache a bit. The night of the incident, she had snapped at Foxtuft, and felt instantly guilty after she left. She tried to apologize, but she was never good with words and Foxtuft was keeping her distance.

She had treated her like a stranger since then, not saying a word to her.

Her gaze was still fixed forward, and Iceskip wished with every fiber of her being that she would just glance in her direction.

Please, just look at me...

"I didn't expect you all to be back so soon."

A voice broke her out of her thoughts, and she looked ahead, faced with Chusa sitting calmly in front of them.

"It's good to see you again." She said, and Iceskip noticed her give a brief nod to Pearl. 

"As always, make yourselves comfortable. I'd like to speak with Pearl for a minute." She nudged the she-cat with her paw, and she obediently followed her towards a tree with a small, hollowed area in the center.

"Oh," Chusa looked back one more time. "If you see River, could you tell her I'm looking for her? She hasn't been around the last few days. I'm a little worried."

20210203_135335.jpg

• Like 4