Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats challenge because i need a break from Niche and drv3

Katumai

oh boy, here we go

just to be clear: this and the last chapter take place around the same time, but there's been a significant time gap between the ones before that and these two

Falconpaw

"Falconpaw."

"Hm?"

"Frostsun, Whitestar and I will be by the tree if you need us." Silverflower spoke gently, sweeping her tail in the direction of Whitestar and the medicine cat. Falconpaw nodded, watching the deputy follow after them.

"This place is bigger than camp!"

Falconpaw nearly jumped out of his fur at the yelling in his ear, groaning and pinning his ears flat against his head as Featherpaw pushed her way beside him.

"Obviously, there's a lot more cats here." Bramblepaw responded, giving her a look. She just rolled her eyes in response, dragging Falconpaw after her as she went deeper.

-----------------

"Uh..." Bramblepaw narrowed his eyes, shooting Featherpaw a strange look and shrugging. "I don't see it."

"You just have terrible taste!" She snapped back. "You thought that one CrowClan she-cat was pretty!"

Bramblepaw pinned his ears back and huffed. "She is!"

"She's like, twice our age!"

"You're the one who thinks the alien cat is hot!"

Falconpaw sighed, blinking boredly at the ground. He wasn't even sure what his siblings were talking about, just that it all started when Featherpaw started fawning over some she-cat apprentice from BrightClan.

He never understood his sister's obsession with she-cats, sometimes they were all she talked about, and it wasn't uncommon for her and Bramblepaw to get into disputes about it, sometimes even dragging in poor Hailpaw.

Some she-cats were pretty, he guessed, but he never got his littermates' arguments over them. 

"Hailpaw, what do you think?"

Yep. There they go.

The grey tom looked up from where he was grooming himself, blinking. "Um, about what? She-cats?"

Featherpaw scoffed. "Yes!"

Hailpaw stared at his sister for a moment, before shrugging. "Some are alright, I suppose. I don't think about it much."

Falconpaw didn't hear whatever was said after that, making a conscious effort to tune out the conversation. As he looked at Hailpaw, his mind wandered to other topics.

The tom was only here tonight after constant begging from Featherpaw and Bramblepaw, since Iceskip adamantly refused to attend the gathering. As a result, Hailpaw was the only one here without his mentor.

Nobody had wanted to train Hailpaw due to his low stamina and breathing issues, but Iceskip had stepped up and volunteered-which definitely surprised everyone coming from the normally quite aggressive she-cat. 

I guess she knew what it was like to be different.

She had been adjusting to her injuries well enough-from what Falconpaw could see, anyway. Though her blind eye had and impaired vision and coordination skills had caused her to embarrass herself more than a few times while teaching Hailpaw how to hunt.

She's trying her best. I suppose. She treats Hailpaw well, at least.

Falconpaw's mind drifted from his brother, and he found himself scanning the clearing. Countless cats were on all sides, conversing and a few even playing like kits. It was a bit odd to see, honestly.

Something in the crows caught his eye.

Two black and white apprentices sat near the edge, quietly talking amongst themselves. Their pelts were glossy and smooth, so he guessed they were probably from BrightClan. They seemed a little...strange. Like they didn't belong their. 

Looking around, Falconpaw didn't see any other black and white cats. Maybe their parents are back at camp?

One of them-the tom-slowly looked on his direction, and before he could even react, something nearly tumbled him over.

"Falconpaw, you good? You were spacing off."

Falconpaw righted himself and looked up at Bramblepaw, who towered over him with an apologetic look. He had always been a lot smaller compared to his siblings-especially Bramblepaw and Featherpaw, who Aspenpaw always joked looked like were the results of crossbreeding cats with wolves.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm..." He trailed off, glancing back in the tom's direction. 

He was still looking.

"I'm fine."

Screenshot-13.thumb.jpg.014e50c8af47f9bec009f5561bd11eed.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Katumai said:

oh boy, here we go

just to be clear: this and the last chapter take place around the same time, but there's been a significant time gap between the ones before that and these two

Falconpaw

"Falconpaw."

"Hm?"

"Frostsun, Whitestar and I will be by the tree if you need us." Silverflower spoke gently, sweeping her tail in the direction of Whitestar and the medicine cat. Falconpaw nodded, watching the deputy follow after them.

"This place is bigger than camp!"

Falconpaw nearly jumped out of his fur at the yelling in his ear, groaning and pinning his ears flat against his head as Featherpaw pushed her way beside him.

"Obviously, there's a lot more cats here." Bramblepaw responded, giving her a look. She just rolled her eyes in response, dragging Falconpaw after her as she went deeper.

-----------------

"Uh..." Bramblepaw narrowed his eyes, shooting Featherpaw a strange look and shrugging. "I don't see it."

"You just have terrible taste!" She snapped back. "You thought that one CrowClan she-cat was pretty!"

Bramblepaw pinned his ears back and huffed. "She is!"

"She's like, twice our age!"

"You're the one who thinks the alien cat is hot!"

Falconpaw sighed, blinking boredly at the ground. He wasn't even sure what his siblings were talking about, just that it all started when Featherpaw started fawning over some she-cat apprentice from BrightClan.

He never understood his sister's obsession with she-cats, sometimes they were all she talked about, and it wasn't uncommon for her and Bramblepaw to get into disputes about it, sometimes even dragging in poor Hailpaw.

Some she-cats were pretty, he guessed, but he never got his littermates' arguments over them. 

"Hailpaw, what do you think?"

Yep. There they go.

The grey tom looked up from where he was grooming himself, blinking. "Um, about what? She-cats?"

Featherpaw scoffed. "Yes!"

Hailpaw stared at his sister for a moment, before shrugging. "Some are alright, I suppose. I don't think about it much."

Falconpaw didn't hear whatever was said after that, making a conscious effort to tune out the conversation. As he looked at Hailpaw, his mind wandered to other topics.

The tom was only here tonight after constant begging from Featherpaw and Bramblepaw, since Iceskip adamantly refused to attend the gathering. As a result, Hailpaw was the only one here without his mentor.

Nobody had wanted to train Hailpaw due to his low stamina and breathing issues, but Iceskip had stepped up and volunteered-which definitely surprised everyone coming from the normally quite aggressive she-cat. 

I guess she knew what it was like to be different.

She had been adjusting to her injuries well enough-from what Falconpaw could see, anyway. Though her blind eye had and impaired vision and coordination skills had caused her to embarrass herself more than a few times while teaching Hailpaw how to hunt.

She's trying her best. I suppose. She treats Hailpaw well, at least.

Falconpaw's mind drifted from his brother, and he found himself scanning the clearing. Countless cats were on all sides, conversing and a few even playing like kits. It was a bit odd to see, honestly.

Something in the crows caught his eye.

Two black and white apprentices sat near the edge, quietly talking amongst themselves. Their pelts were glossy and smooth, so he guessed they were probably from BrightClan. They seemed a little...strange. Like they didn't belong their. 

Looking around, Falconpaw didn't see any other black and white cats. Maybe their parents are back at camp?

One of them-the tom-slowly looked on his direction, and before he could even react, something nearly tumbled him over.

"Falconpaw, you good? You were spacing off."

Falconpaw righted himself and looked up at Bramblepaw, who towered over him with an apologetic look. He had always been a lot smaller compared to his siblings-especially Bramblepaw and Featherpaw, who Aspenpaw always joked looked like were the results of crossbreeding cats with wolves.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm..." He trailed off, glancing back in the tom's direction. 

He was still looking.

"I'm fine."

Screenshot-13.thumb.jpg.014e50c8af47f9bec009f5561bd11eed.jpg

LETS GO MY CHILD IS CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Katumai said:

ICESKIP CHARACTER DEVLOPMENT POG

WE LOVE TO SEE IT!! NOW CAN SHE GET A WIFE OR IS SOMETHING BAD GOING TO HAPPEN

• 2 weeks later...

I'll have time update this today, give me like an hour or two-

And quick question: Would anyone be up for seeing perspectives in the other clans? Nothing too revealing, just to see what's going on and what cats think of eachother 

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

I'll have time update this today, give me like an hour or two-

And quick question: Would anyone be up for seeing perspectives in the other clans? Nothing too revealing, just to see what's going on and what cats think of eachother 

Yeah!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Katumai said:

before i update, i would like to present to you all: Iceskip doing stuff back at camp

i know, riveting content

Screenshot-22.thumb.jpg.b043d7c7b3f39ccc2ec55adfb7eae47f.jpg

Screenshot-23.thumb.jpg.ae40352edae27d9b759c39a4d7431ffe.jpg

IT IS RIVETING. LOOK AT HER GO, FLIRTING WITH HOT WOMEN!! IM SO PROUD OF HER

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Katumai said:

SHES DOING SUCH A GOOD JOB!!!

SHE IS!! THE AMOUNT OF JOY I GET FROM WATCHIMG MY STUPID ANGRY LITTLE CAT CHILD TRY HER BEST IS UNREASONABLY HIGH BUT HEY, IT IS WHAT IT IS!!

• Like 1

Just now, Katumai said:

despite how unorganized this all may seem, i actually have the basic plans for the next like, 19 posts written in a google doc-

like look at all this- (I covered up all the big spoiler stuff)

fdhuer.png

6gtf7iui8.png

d45d5dr.png

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Katumai said:

like look at all this- (I covered up all the big spoiler stuff)

fdhuer.png

6gtf7iui8.png

d45d5dr.png

my thoughts bc head very full!!!

silverflower!!

oh no whitestar don’t question my child’s hopefully going to be girlfriend. i know she’s very suspicious but just don’t.

there is nothing but pain. all my homies hate ebonyshade

istg if iceskip gets injured again-

it says ‘’[redacted], pearl and foxtuft visit her’’ i’m assuming it’s iceskip getting injured again-

pspsps secrets 😳

YES YES LETS GO

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Flower said:

my thoughts bc head very full!!!

silverflower!!

oh no whitestar don’t question my child’s hopefully going to be girlfriend. i know she’s very suspicious but just don’t.

there is nothing but pain. all my homies hate ebonyshade

istg if iceskip gets injured again-

it says ‘’[redacted], pearl and foxtuft visit her’’ i’m assuming it’s iceskip getting injured again-

pspsps secrets 😳

YES YES LETS GO

ICESKIP FINALLY GETS THE GIRL

and as for the Iceskip getting injured thing- yes but actually no

• Like 1