lets just say that the random generator really hates Iceskip for some reason

3 minutes ago, Katumai said:

lets just say that the random generator really hates Iceskip for some reason

kat,, pain

im really excited for the next updates to the story now though 👀

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

kat,, pain

im really excited for the next updates to the story now though 👀

i wont be able to write much tonight because Sims 3 has been downloading for literal hours and is only at 3%, but I'll try to get something out at least frhjufrif

Just now, Katumai said:

i wont be able to write much tonight because Sims 3 has been downloading for literal hours and is only at 3%, but I'll try to get something out at least frhjufrif

bhbhhjhgff sims games are a pain to download they take so long,,,

Falconpaw

"Hey, are you alright?"

Falconpaw blinked, angling his ear backwards towards his brother, not unlocking his eyes from the black and white apprentice. "Yeah. Why?"

"You've been creepily staring at that guy for the past ten minutes, is something up?"

"Nope." Falconpaw responded back simply, hearing Hailpaw sigh behind him. He and the weird apprentice had been stuck in some kind of staring contest for what felt like eons, and from where he was standing, it looked like the tom's sister was getting irritated as well.

"Why don't you just go talk to him?" Hailpaw meowed, licking down some fur on his spine.

Wait, does he?-

"That's not why I'm staring, squirrel-brain." He hissed back, narrowing his eyes. "He's just...weird."

Hailpaw yawned, shrugging lazily and walking off. Featherpaw and Bramblepaw had left some time ago, so Falconpaw was all alone.

The black and white apprentice abruptly blinked, turning and saying something to his littermate before making his way over.

Fox dung-

"Hey." the tom greeted casually, staring coolly at Falconpaw. The she-cat stepped up to his side, giving him an odd look. She didn't say anything.

"Hi..." Falconpaw greeted back, digging his claws into the earth to ground himself, forcing himself to look the tom in the eye.

"You're the BogClan medicine cat apprentice, right?"

Falconpaw's fur bristled. "Yeah, how do you know?"

The tom stretched lazily, fixing him the same icy cool expression as before. "I saw you talking with the deputy, and you were sticking pretty close to the medicine cat when you first arrived. I just figured."

That's some...scarily good intuition.

"I'm Blizzardpaw, apprentice of BrightClan. It's a pleasure to meet you." The tom-Blizzardpaw-continued, and gave a small smile, the first one Falconpaw had seen him wear.

The she-cat hissed at Blizzardpaw, and he nodded slightly. "This is my sister Wavepaw. She's not very talkative."

Wavepaw stared at Falconpaw, fangs slightly bared and looking so deep into his eyes he figured she could see his soul. 

She doesn't seem very friendly.

"I'm Falconpaw." He responded simply, suddenly having a hard time looking the tom in the eye.

Blizzardpaw hummed, and there was an awkward silence.

"So, um..." Falconpaw awkwardly continued, desperately trying to find a new subject to talk about. "Where are your parents? I've never seen cats that look like you around."

Wavepaw's head shot up, pupils shrunk into slits and her eyes wild. She let out a loud, violent hiss, fur bristling so much it looks like it would hurt to touch it.

Falconpaw took a step back in shock, frantically looking around. Did he say something wrong?

Blizzardpaw patted his paw on the ground, and Wavepaw's gaze shot over to him. He just calmly flicked his tail at her, sweeping it downward, and all the sudden she calmed, glaring with annoyance at her paws.

"Mother isn't here, but father is." Blizzardpaw responded.

"Which cat is he?"

The tom simply nodded towards the great trees, and Falconpaw turned his head. From what he could tell, the direction Blizzardpaw gestured to only had two cats. Leafpounce and Ebonyshade, BrightClan's medicine cat and deputy.

Leafpounce is a she-cat, so that means...

Oh...

Falconpaw shuddered, looking back to Blizzardpaw with slight nervousness.

He just stared blankly back.

Screenshot-14.thumb.jpg.ffea0f85a1cedafdb73bb25a6c1d986a.jpg

• Like 4

i'll update again sometime tonight, but i have a question-

I have a Toyhouse now (basically a character trading/storage website) and I'm planning to add in all the characters from this playthrough, but I technically need everyone's permission for some of them because of the characters that i dont own ehyufhehwbtdwefvedwvftr so if you're comfortable with me doing that and could tell me that would be great

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Katumai said:

I have a Toyhouse now (basically a character trading/storage website) and I'm planning to add in all the characters from this playthrough, but I technically need everyone's permission for some of them because of the characters that i dont own ehyufhehwbtdwefvedwvftr so if you're comfortable with me doing that and could tell me that would be great

Use all my children you would add, though please credit me as the creator :))

• Paw up 1

Just now, Impy10 said:

Use all my children you would add, though please credit me as the creator :))

Gotcha : )

also I never mentioned this but I added Mistfoot, shes just in BrightClan and i completely forgot about her ghgheduhifseu

3 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Gotcha : )

also I never mentioned this but I added Mistfoot, shes just in BrightClan and i completely forgot about her ghgheduhifseu

Good to know

34 minutes ago, Katumai said:

sure you can do that :))

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Katumai said:

Do whatever you want with mine

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Katumai said:

credit my th as creator. I made him but you own him now

https://toyhou.se/recklessbee

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Katumai said:

SHES DONE

Iceskip on Toyhouse

PLEASE BE PROUD OF ME I SPENT HOURS ON THIS

(also i didnt know what her theme song would be so i just went with one that i thought fit her well enough-)

WHOA THIS IS JUST,, SO AMAZING!! AAAA I CANT EVEN DESCRIBE HOW COOL THIS IS KAT KATUMAI YOU DID SO GOOD

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/5/2021 at 5:28 PM, Katumai said:

I'll update this again soon-

'i'll update this soon' i say as i dont update it for nearly a month

uh anyway i'll try to have something out soon i've just been kinda drained in terms of inspiration 

• Paw up 3