Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats challenge because i need a break from Niche and drv3

Katumai

ayo gamers sorry for no updates

things have been wild lately, me and my mom got kicked out so now my only computer that can run the sims is in storage somewhere and i cant get it until later

so uh no updates until further notice sorry gamers

• Paw up 3

• 2 weeks later...

alright, i dont wanna say this but

i most likely wont be able to continue this. the computer i had the original save on was old and with how much its been moved around and had stuff piled on top of it (and probably dropped) in storage i doubt it works anymore, and while i have the sims running, all of my old saves (including this one) were completely deleted. so theres no way for me to feasibly continue, or at least in the way that i would like to, so im really sorry, i genuinely really liked writing this and i had so much planned

but if anyone is still interested, i could always continue it in normal story form, without the game itself. i know its not as exciting but its the only option ive really got left, and i would love to actually start a new one of these since i have a ton more mods and can use the game a lot more efficiently now (and my writing skills have overall just gotten better)

anyway, its 5 am, goodnight guys. sorry

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

8 minutes ago, Katumai said:

alright, i dont wanna say this but

i most likely wont be able to continue this. the computer i had the original save on was old and with how much its been moved around and had stuff piled on top of it (and probably dropped) in storage i doubt it works anymore, and while i have the sims running, all of my old saves (including this one) were completely deleted. so theres no way for me to feasibly continue, or at least in the way that i would like to, so im really sorry, i genuinely really liked writing this and i had so much planned

but if anyone is still interested, i could always continue it in normal story form, without the game itself. i know its not as exciting but its the only option ive really got left, and i would love to actually start a new one of these since i have a ton more mods and can use the game a lot more efficiently now (and my writing skills have overall just gotten better)

anyway, its 5 am, goodnight guys. sorry

That's unfortunate! I really liked the story as well, so if you were to continue in normal form I'd be okay with it. A new one sounds interesting as well

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

oh my GOD its me

bet yall forgot about this huh

not at all an update, just wanted to share a little short story i've been writing on and off relating to this playthrough

its about Robinheart and Starlingwing and takes place after a part of the story i never even got to oops

tried to make it as depressing as possible, the whole thing is based on a scene i always had in my head but the playthrough ended before i ever got to write it. thought i should just get it out of my brain anyway so here ya go

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gl46ZCTTmTO7J1hNy0UnUJ7sXgSe6G9OefadhKXGZS8/edit?usp=sharing