Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats challenge because i need a break from Niche and drv3

Katumai

Iceskip.   

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the highledge for a clan meeting!"

Iceskip's ears perked up, half intrigued and half annoyed that her talk with Pearl was interrupted.

By the time she turned back to the she-cat, Pearl was already padding off towards Whitestar.

Damn that girl and her stupid pretty face!

Iceskip huffed, shoving her way through the throng of cats and sitting down next to Foxtuft. All she got as a greeting was a flick of her tail, and she would be more annoyed if she wasn't used to it.

"Cats of BogClan!" Whitestar called. "As some of you may know, Silverflower and I met with the other leaders some time ago, and agreed that we should have a gathering between all three clans every full moon."

Iceskip's fur fluffed up-this was the first time she was hearing about this. She turned to give Foxtuft a questioning look, but she seemed completely unbothered.

"This meeting is to announce the cats will be attending."

Oh, great! It better not be me! I don't want those fleabags anywhere near me!

Whitestar continued. "Silverflower and myself, Sootfall, Whitefoot, Robinpaw, Pinepaw, Pearl-"

Nevermind I wanna go now.

"-Foxtuft, Frostsun and Iceskip."

"Hell yeah!"

The crowd was silent for a moment, all staring at her. She hadn't realized she'd said that out loud.

"What are you looking at?!" She hissed to all of them, trying to play it off like she wasn't embarrassed at all.

"We leave at nightfall." Whitestar finished, jumping down and going to talk with Silverflower.

(no picture cause im setting stuff up h6fyd-this was just so you know who's going)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Pinepaw.     

"Woah, that's a lot of cats...." Robinpaw said quietly, pressing a bit closer to Pinepaw.

Pinepaw shrugged, scanning the massive group of cats and taking in all the new scents. "Not that much more than our own clan. C'mon, let's go talk to someone."

She padded off, Robinpaw trailing her, and went up to the first cats she saw.

Two brown spotted cats sat talking to each other, presumably brother and sister. "Hello." She greeted, sitting down a few feet away."

The she-cat turned her head, flicking an ear and scanning the two apprentices up and down.

"What happened to you?" She asked Pinepaw, gesturing to the dozens of scars on her pelt.

Pinepaw's fur bristled. That's one way to say hello. Jerk.

"Raccoon." She answered simply, giving the she-cat a hard stare. "I'm Pinepaw."

"Sister, you can't just ask someone why they have scars, it's disrespectful." The tom chided her, giving an apologetic glance.

"Im Deerleap, and this is my sister Puddlesplash." 

"Why do you look like the CrowClan medicine cat?" Robinpaw blurted.

The two cats bristled, and Puddlesplash gave Robinpaw a snarl.

Pinepaw whipped her head around to look at Robinpaw, smacking her hard on the back of her head with a paw. "Robinpaw! That's rude!" She hissed.

"Ow!" Robinpaw slouched over, rubbing her head with her paw and seeming on the verge of tears.

Oh don't be a wimp. It didn't hurt that much.

"I could ask the same for you." Puddlesplash scoffed, flicking her tail towards where Whitestar and Frostsun were sitting with Crowstar and Benji.

"What do you mean?" Robinpaw asked, opening her eyes and looking at Frostsun. "Oh, Frostsun? He's my uncle, I think." She shrugged.

Deerleap and Puddlesplash shared a look. "Yeah. Sure." Puddlesplash replied, standing up and walking away.

Deerleap sighed and stood up too. "I'm sorry about her. She's just...off, sometimes. It was nice meeting you." And with that, he ran after his sister.

Pinepaw watched him go.

Now that I think about it...he looks kind of familiar...

20210201_095517.thumb.jpg.2fa6f32742cb61e4abb0d6971666334c.jpg

• Like 3

Foxtuft.    

"Great StarClan, did they bring their whole clans or something?" Iceskip scoffed, marvelling at the tall trees for a moment before stepping into the crowd.

Foxtuft wasn't paying much attention to her, trailing her through the crowd and searching with narrowed eyes.

He better be here. I've been dying to give that foxheart a piece of my mind.

As no pelts in the crowd seemed familiar, she grew more and more frustrated, until-

A black cat stuck out in the crowd, grooming himself and completely oblivious.

Him. That stupid, flea bitten-

She stomped over, and he looked up with a smile, before his face fell and he looked almost scared.

"Jackdaw? What are you doing here?"

She gave him a glare, faintly aware of Iceskip confusedly trotting after her.

"It's Foxtuft. I'm a BogClan cat now, Ebonyshade."

The tom-Ebonyshade-sighed, refusing to look at her. "How's...How's Blackkit?-"

"Blackcloud." She hissed. "She's back at camp with her kits."

Ebonyshade blinked. "She has kits?"

"Why do you care?" She snapped, claws flexing in the dirt. "You sure seemed eager to leave her."

"I..." Ebonyshade closed his eyes, turning his head away. "My loyalty is to my clan."

That's the biggest damn lie I've ever heard.

20210201_101657.thumb.jpg.ebfc44673a2ae342b769bf901116f9cf.jpg

• Like 3

Silverflower.    

"So let me get this straight...your name is Tigerdapple...but you're not dappled?"

The she-cat chuckled. "Guess I never thought of that. There's some food for thought."

Amongst the chatter, Silverflower was having a pleasant time sitting with Tigerdapple and looking at the stars.

Who says you need to talk to enjoy yourselves?

"Do you ever wonder if StarClan is real?"

Okay, that caught her off guard.

"What do you mean?"

"I dunno." Tigerdapple shrugged. "I mean, it's possible, I guess, but it's kinda silly when you think about it. A bunch of dead cats in the stars."

Silverflower didn't reply, opting to stare at her paws and mull things over.

20210201_105029.jpg

• Like 4

Just now, Flower said:

Hey kat I could put the images of the cats into the alligiances if you'd like 

but like,, y'know. Actually do it this time

I'd just need the editing link

Sure, I'll pm it to you

(I literally just stopped playing the game so I can't give you pictures of every cat, but I'm sure you can find one of most of the BogClan cats in this thread somewhere gtxg7yd)

3 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Sure, I'll pm it to you

(I literally just stopped playing the game so I can't give you pictures of every cat, but I'm sure you can find one of most of the BogClan cats in this thread somewhere gtxg7yd)

will do

Iceskip.     

///GORE WARNING-NOT SUPER DETAILED BUT STILL, WARNING///

What is she even doing?

Iceskip sighed, boredly looking back at Foxtuft, who was still arguing with the BrightClan cat.

Were they mates or something?

"Iceskip, are you listening?" One of the cats-she forgot his name-asked, interrupting whatever boring conversation he was having with Sootfall and Blythe.

"No." She sighed, raking her claws through the dirt in sheer boredom.

Pearl is talking to some CrowClan tom. Ugh. I want to claw his fur off.

Loud yowling broke her from her thoughts, and she almost thought it was some pissed off raccoon before she realized it was coming from behind her.

She turned, and her fur immediately bristled.

Foxtuft and Ebonyshade were fighting. Hard. They looked like a blur of orange and black, and Iceskip could see blood staining the grass.

Ebonyshade managed to pin Foxtuft under him, pressing his paws down on her throat and hissing in her face. Foxtuft frantically clawed at his forelegs, like she couldn't breathe.

Oh hell no!

Iceskip bolted over, slamming into Ebonyshade's side and barrelling him over.

"Don't touch her! What the hell is your problem?!"

Ebonyshade righted himself quickly, and sprung at her. Before she could even comprehend what was happening, she was on the ground, and the most horrible, searing pain shot through her face.

Claws slashed at her sides, but she hardly noticed through the agony. 

The weight was suddenly lifted from her, and she managed to open her eyes enough to see Foxtuft beating the absolute hell out of Ebonyshade, as other cats tried to break them up.

Wait...I can't-I can't see-

No matter how much she blinked or how wide she opened her eyes, she couldn't see anything out of her left eye.

Frostsun rushed over, and she was uncomfortably aware of the disgusting amount of blood dripping down her face.

I can't see-

20210201_104551.thumb.jpg.8fa33c9494d5eadb7ada718d6e87a865.jpg

(Told you it was only a matter of time-)

• Sad 4

Foxtuft.    

The gathering hadn't lasted long after that. Whitestar quickly got BogClan out of there before things got any worse.

It'll be fine. Just go in and check on her.

She took a deep breath, and slipped into the medicine den, squinting to make out Iceskip laying in a nest.

She gathered herself, and took a step forward.

"How are you feeling?"

It was quiet for a moment, before the she-cat finally replied.

"What do you think?"

It sounded irritated and mean, but it also sounded defeated and exhausted.

Foxtuft huffed. "I just wanted to check on you."

Iceskip scoffed, and whipped her head around, claws out and teeth bared. It seemed Frostsun hadn't covered the wounds yet, as the entire left half of her face was completely torn off, and her eye was cloudy and sightless.

"Well I don't wanna see you." She hissed. 

Foxtuft was losing her patience, growling at Iceskip and lashing her tail. "Don't snap at me. I'm just being a friend."

Something in Iceskip seemed to snap, and she dragged herself out of the nest, barely staying on her paws.

"Well you're a terrible friend! You barely talk to me, you're always annoyed with me, you're rude to me all the time-this is what happened when I tried helping you!" She pointed a claw at the massive wound on her face. "Your warrior name should have been Foxheart!"

She took a few more steps forward, and Foxtuft found herself unconsciously backing away.

"And you know what?" Iceskip snarled. "I DON'T WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE!" She shoved Foxtuft backwards with her forepaws, almost collapsing right then and there, then flopped back down in her nest and curled up in a ball.

Foxtuft couldn't respond. She simply turned around and walked out, looking down at the small claw marks on her chest from where Iceskip pushed her.

20210201_112155.thumb.jpg.6f71a0ec88767acdab4c76c1892a8f98.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

4 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Here's a closer look at Iceskip's scars:

20210201_111938.thumb.jpg.cd2951bdee7c1228772090e99d868490.jpg

(She also tore her own collar off after Foxtuft left)

MAN. THIS IS VERY SAD ESPECIALLY BC ICESKIP IS PROBABLY KIND OF INSECURE AND BASES A LOT OF HER SELF WORTH ON HER APPEARANCE PROBABLY

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

MAN. THIS IS VERY SAD ESPECIALLY BC ICESKIP IS PROBABLY KIND OF INSECURE AND BASES A LOT OF HER SELF WORTH ON HER APPEARANCE PROBABLY

Figures that the random generator would choose for Ebonyshade to literally rip her face off

What the hell random generator, first you kill a bunch of children and now this?-

• Sad 2

Just now, Katumai said:

Figures that the random generator would choose for Ebonyshade to literally rip her face off

What the hell random generator, first you kill a bunch of children and now this?-

THIS IS THE TRAGEDY THAT WAS COMING FOR BOG CLAN WHY CRUEL GENERATOR 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Flower said:

THIS IS THE TRAGEDY THAT WAS COMING FOR BOG CLAN WHY CRUEL GENERATOR 

AT LEAST SHE DIDNT DIE?? 

I MEAN WHEN FOXTUFT WAS BEATING UP EBONYSHADE THE GENERATOR ROLLED FOR HER TO BITE HIS THROAT SO HE MIGHT LITERALLY BE DEAD NEXT TIME I PLAY IF I CANT FIND SOMETHING TO HELP HIM

• Eek! 2

Just now, modiano said:

And Worst Person of the year award goes to... Ebonyshade, who abandoned his daughter and wife for his clan only to marry the medcat *claps politely*

Congratulations Ebonyshade! Everyone hates you!

• Haha 2
  • Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Katumai said:

AT LEAST SHE DIDNT DIE?? 

I MEAN WHEN FOXTUFT WAS BEATING UP EBONYSHADE THE GENERATOR ROLLED FOR HER TO BITE HIS THROAT SO HE MIGHT LITERALLY BE DEAD NEXT TIME I PLAY IF I CANT FIND SOMETHING TO HELP HIM

TRUEEEE!!

GOOD HE DESERVES TO DIE. ALL MY HOMIES HATE EBONYSHADE 

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

TRUEEEE!!

GOOD HE DESERVES TO DIE. ALL MY HOMIES HATE EBONYSHADE 

AND THATS HOW I MANAGED TO MAKE EBONYSHADE THE MOST HATED CHARACTER IN THIS PLAYTHROUGH WITH JUST TWO CHAPTERS

• Haha 2