Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats challenge because i need a break from Niche and drv3

Katumai

Β  Β  Β Silverflower.Β  Β Β 

"I'm not sure. From what Talon and Iceskip told me, they were a bit...unsettling."

Silverflower sat with Whitestar in her den, talking about if they should pay the rogue group a visit again.

Pearl is fitting in well, but either way, rogues are still dangerous.

"All the more reason to investigate." Whitestar replied.

Before Silverflower could ask what that meant, Starlingwing pushed her way into the den.

"Whitestar-"

"It's rude to disrupt." Silverflower snapped, and Starlingwing looked at her paws, a lot more subdued.

"I know, but Talon's patrol found something by the BrightCkan border."

Curious, Whitestar padded into the clearing, Silverflower following.

Talon, Robinpaw, Blackswift and Palefire stood in the clearing. Three of the four were holding little writhing kittens, who's mews she could hear from Whitestar's den.

"What is the meaning of this?" Whitestar demanded, eyes going from the kits to Talon.

"We found them by the BrightClan border," He explained. "They don't look even a day old."

"Who could do such a thing?" Whitefoot asked, sniffing at the kit Robinpaw had grasped in her jaws.

"Well," Whitestar sighed. "We can't leave kits to die. Sootfall can take care of them."

Β 

(no picture, but I'll show you the kits in a second)

• Like 3
  • Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

Here they are!

The first two are toms and the last one's a she-cat

(As always, I need names)

20210202_113752.jpg

20210202_113840.jpg

20210202_113932.jpg

kestrelkit

parsnipkit

parsleykit

rosemarykit

hawkkit

falconkit

mudkitΒ 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Here they are!

The first two are toms and the last one's a she-cat

(As always, I need names)

20210202_113752.jpg

20210202_113840.jpg

20210202_113932.jpg

did Talon have an inter-clan affair???

Β 

name the last one featherkit! she looks like a softie

• Like 1

Β  Β  Β  Robinpaw.Β  Β Β 

Is this what having kits is like? Constant screaming?

Robinpaw sighed for what felt like the dozenth time, pinning her ears back to try and muffle the sound of the she-kit's mewing.

Blackswift, Palefire and herself were carrying the mystery kits to the medicine den, where Sootfall was residing with her own kit. Sge had been there instead of the nursery for several reasons-her kitting hadn't gone very well. There were three, but two of them died shortly after birth, and the one surviving kit was small and sickly.Β 

They arrived and Robinpaw pushed her way in, immediately laying eyes on Frostsun checking on the kit. Sootfall stood anxiously a few feet away, overprotective of her one living, sick kit.

She turned her head towards them as they came in, and her eyes immediately lit up. "Oh!"

She rushed forward sniffing at each kit. "Where did these little ones come from?"

Palefire handed his kit over to Frostsun, briefly licking down some fur sticking up on his shoulder before speaking.

"We found them by the BrightClan border. No trace that any other cat had been around."

Sootfall frowned, anxiously looking back at her kit. "What kind of cat would leave their kits in the cold? Don't they know they're a gift..." She trailed off, looking miserable, before shaking her head and composing herself.

"I'll take them. They need someone to take care of them."

20210202_120321.jpg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

Updated the allegiances!

http://apawineachworld.com/untoldlegacy/?shareGuid=c452b668-1245-3852-b865-cf4de075a44e

(And I did more than just add the kits πŸ‘€)

(rouges πŸ‘€)

i can’t help but feel suspicious the pearl is not just there for iceskip (shocking ikr /j) but is there to like spoon feed the rouges information-

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Updated the allegiances!

http://apawineachworld.com/untoldlegacy/?shareGuid=c452b668-1245-3852-b865-cf4de075a44e

(And I did more than just add the kits πŸ‘€)

Excuse me, BRIGHTSTAR WHY? HE BROKE THE GATHERING TRUCE, HE MARRIED THE MEDCAT, HE RIPPED OFF SOMEONE'S FACE. LEAFPOUNCE DID YOU FAKE A SIGN FOR YOUR HUSBAND?!