Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats challenge because i need a break from Niche and drv3

Katumai

Just now, Sky said:

this has so much drama but in game their conversations are like "I like cockroaches" "yeah me too" thank goodness you have an imagination

Yeah lmao so many conversations in-game are about horses and fleas and,,,chairs???

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Well, Sparrowstar is uh,,,not here, so who do you all think the new leader should be? (Doesnt have to be a good one)

I don't have any suggestions but you could use a random generator and maybe make someone deputy too

• Like 1

Whitedawn.     

She gazed at the slope, entranced by the falling water and beautiful lake filled with waterlilies.

Frostsun walked up and sat down next to her, leaning his head down and sniffing the water. The stars reflected in the lake, and Whitedawn was thankful they came during night, otherwise her eyes would be burning.

She lay down next to the water, and started lapping it up, feeling the cold refresh her exhausted senses.

Moments later, she was drifting off into sleep, where hopefully StarClan would accept her as BogClan's new leader.

20210125_200439.jpg

• Like 1
  • Eek! 3

Real quick, heres a quick list of all the cats: (so you can see just how many we have)

20210126_141813.thumb.jpg.10db7637353c15574f233a8cbd5891f9.jpg

Top to bottom: Palefire, Whitestar, human, Newtkit, Starlingkit, Scorchkit, Robinkit, Pinekit, Blackswift, Sootfall, Whitefoot, Talon, Frostsun, Silverflower, Blackpaw, Foxtuft, Iceskip

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Real quick, heres a quick list of all the cats: (so you can see just how many we have)

20210126_141813.thumb.jpg.10db7637353c15574f233a8cbd5891f9.jpg

Top to bottom: Palefire, Whitestar, human, Newtkit, Starlingkit, Scorchkit, Robinkit, Pinekit, Blackswift, Sootfall, Whitefoot, Talon, Frostsun, Silverflower, Blackpaw, Foxtuft, Iceskip

Someone help that twoleg