Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats challenge because i need a break from Niche and drv3

Katumai

Instead of doing an entire ceremony for five cats, I'll just tell you who got what mentor

Starlingpaw-Palefire

20210126_150832.thumb.jpg.a3de550c51f5dbbfef5a444f9bedcc13.jpg

Scorchpaw-Sootfall

20210126_151123.thumb.jpg.ada80022e2ef7715b91b8fdb5d4ae4c0.jpg

Newtpaw-Talon

20210126_151444.thumb.jpg.ec7899be0199b81f55fe590c0d238d6a.jpg

Robinpaw-Whitefoot

20210126_151510.thumb.jpg.326d58ceac8e79bd366ff8f6bf363e0e.jpg

Pinepaw-Foxtuft

20210126_151616.thumb.jpg.ee5d1ed8c59a3b85e0c1b2713a0eef08.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Pinepaw.     

Was she really going to do this?

Foxtuft stood a few tail lengths away, eyes narrowed and tail flicking softly. Her sharp gaze left no room for disobedience, and Pinepaw turned back to the creature with bristled fur.

She had never seen ine before. It looked like a cat...sort of. But it had a strangely shaped mask and what looked to be even sharper teeth.

She crouched down and hissed, fluffing up her fur to try and seem as big as possible. The raccoon hissed right back, lips drawn back to reveal it's needle sharp teeth.

Pinepaw cast one last glance at Foxtuft, then leapt at the opponent. It screeched and writhed under her, and she felt a rush of excitement as it was pinned.

She turned her head to Foxtuft to comment on her accomplishment, but in those seconds, the raccoon escaped her grasp, jumping on her back in a flurry of rabid claws and teeth.

It all went so fast, she didn't even know what was happening. Blinding pain shot through her whole body, covered in deep scratches and bite.

She heard a scream, and the attacker was tossed away, still hissing and scratching.

She opened her eyes, making out Blackpaw, Whitefoot and Talon through the blurry haze.

Blackpaw was wrestling with the raccoon, while Whitefoot ran to Pinepaw. She could faintly see Talon behind them hissing something to Foxtuft.

Whitefoot reached her, and crouched down, seeming distressed. She was saying something, but Pinepaw couldn't hear her.

Talon came forward too and sniffed her. The last thing she remembered were teeth in her scruff, pulling her up, before she lost consciousness.

20210126_153242.jpg

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

14 hours ago, Katumai said:

Sorry i didnt do this today, i was tired-

I'll start it up again tomorrow

Alright, scratch that. I'm not in the mood to write story or deal with the needs of all these cats today jfiohgic7

• Like 1
  • Paw up 3

3 hours ago, Katumai said:

I promise I'll actually do this sometime today, I finally got some damn story laid out in my head

Alright, time for more stupid cat drama (Part 3: The trilogy)

• Eek! 3

Starlingpaw.     

"Alright, now rear up on your hind legs."

Starlingpaw did as told, standing up on her hind legs and rapidly swaying her tail to try and stay balanced.

"Good." Palefire padded around her, using his tail to help nudge her into the right stance.

"Like that it will be easier to swipe at your enemy. Just watch your belly, as the opponent-"

"Palefire!" 

The tom whipped around, accidentally smacking his tail into Starlingpaw's legs and knocking her over. He hardly seemed to notice as Talon, Iceskip and Foxtuft padded up to him.

"Yes?" Palefire flicked an ear. "I'm kinda busy."

Foxtuft shot him a glare, and that one look shut him up. Apparently even he was scared of her.

"A group of cats has been scented near BrightClan. They don't seem like clan cats." Talon said, raising a (metaphorical) eyebrow as Starlingpaw sat up and shook the dust from her fur. "Whitestar is sending us to check it out."

Iceskip scoffed. "I don't know whu she's sending me. They're probably just some nasty cats covered in filth and eating trash."

Palefire sighed. "And she wants me to go? Alright, Starlingpaw, go back to camp."

"But-"

"Now!" Palefire hissed, and Starlingpaw snapped her jaws shut, trudging back to camp.

Before she was out of range, Foxtuft's-who had been quiet the entire time-voice reached her ears.

"Those cats are more trouble than you think they are, Iceskip..."

(and i forgot to take picture because im stupid gf 6 v6f)

• Like 5

Talon.      

After a few hours, they had arrived at the strange place, which seemed to a rogue camp of some sort.

They were greeted by a she-cat-seemingly the leader-right as she saw them.

"Hello." She purred, tilting her head up to look at Talon. Her yellow eyes sent chills down his spine, for whatever reason he couldn't explain. She wasn't particularly big or threatening, she just had this aura about her...

The she-cat peeked behind him, and something in her eyes changed as she gave Foxtuft a smile. "Ah, Jackdaw. I'm glad to see you again. Are you well?"

Confused, Talon looked back at Foxtuft, who's usually narrowed eyes were just slits now. 

"That's not my name anymore." She hissed, but Talon could tell even she was starting to crumble under the she-cat's gaze. 

"Do you know this cat, Foxtuft?" Iceskip questioned her friend, giving the strange she-cat a look of disgust.

"Maybe. Mind your business, Iceskip." Foxtuft snapped, pulling away from her friend and stomping off. Iceskip watched her go, trying (and failing) to play her hurt off as annoyance.

"Jackdaw is an old friend." The she-cat purred, starting to pad away. "Make yourselves comfortable. Oh, and say to Blackpaw for me, please."

With one last stare of her sharp yellow eyes, she left.

20210131_085557.thumb.jpg.3d44ded4b17dd1fc04065ca810d69c89.jpg

• Like 3
  • Eek! 1

Palefire.        

The group had split up, investigating the rogue camp and meeting it's members.

Palefire cautiously walked up to a strange, dark blue-grey tom. 

The tom flicked an ear. "Hi." He said, without even looking at Palefire.

"Hi." Palefire said back, slowly sitting down in front of him. This guy is already weird...

"I'm Palefire." He greeted, awkwardly shuffling his paws. He waited a few long, painful moments as the tom didnt reply.

"Ruscoe." He said back, finally looking at him.

"Rus....coe?" Damn these cats have weird names.

Ruscoe didn't pay any mind to his questioning, and flicked his tail to a she-cat a few tail-lengths behind him. "And that's my sister River."

Palefire looked over his his shoulder, and saw a big, black and brown she-cat talking with a small calico tom.

"The cat she's with is Coone. Don't mind him, I know he looks odd." Ruscoe shrugged, expression so neutral it almost looked bored, and started grooming himself.

It didn't seem like he would be done anytime soon. Palefire sighed, got up, and walked away.

20210131_085921.thumb.jpg.a1ed8e1dc5907daf59cf88a3910fd06e.jpg

(And a separate picture of River and Coone because I couldnt get them in the shot)

20210131_085826.thumb.jpg.3c78b809457ab40cd950788c34d043d3.jpg

• Like 4