Stray Fawn Community

D&D

Impy10

I've played a very simplified version of D&D with some friends (not anymore though). We went crazy with our characters. The story person decided on their story bit and she asked us like "can they swim" and such and gave a couple stats for those things. I had a rat with a cowboy hat whose companion was a sheep named Craig. Craig has many items within their wool. I later revealed the twist that Craig was actually a girl this whole time but her parents named her weird. also the rat milked her like a cow except it was sweet tea. that was a crazy fun time

He and my friends (FaF squad) had a little 'dnd campaign', though it was more of a joke and we did a bunch of stupid bs lmao

(Impy already knows most of this but i feel like talking about it)

My character was basically an 8 foot tall anthro Clover with a cape and giant axe that she could control with her mind named Meatloaf (+her pet possum Mafia Boss)

It was wild but also really cool, i almost died like right away and got like, possessed(?) by the sin of Greed

Thank you Grif Wikipedia for all that it was really fun lmao (and Georgie heyitsgeorgie too)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Katumai said:

He and my friends (FaF squad) had a little 'dnd campaign', though it was more of a joke and we did a bunch of stupid bs lmao

My character was basically an 8 foot tall anthro Clover with a cape and giant axe that she could control with her mind named Meatloaf (+her pet possum Mafia Boss)

It was wild but also really cool, i almost died like right away and got like, possessed(?) by the sin of Greed

Thank you Grif Wikipedia for all that it was really fun lmao (and Georgie heyitsgeorgie too)

lol

I'm happy that was fun for all of you :))

13 hours ago, Katumai said:

our campaign- 

my character was flower but just,, really really dumb and she had a gun