Stray Fawn Community

Everyone can apply to be a Niche Mobile Tester! (No more requirements)

inmiu

Hello, new to the Forum, but also was one of the kickstarter backers and loved to play Niche... A Mobile Version? Count me in, love to test it on my Android 9 and FireOS Devices.

Hello, i would really like to become a beta tester if its still possible. I have been wanting to play the first game ever since it were announced. But never have had enough money to buy it. 

I was also one of the original Kickstarter backers and love the idea of a mobile version of the game. Please will you add me as an iOS tester? I have a iPhone X and an iPad Air 2, if you need something with the older hardware. Just let me know which you prefer. Thank you! 

@Shapyr @Sudiar @Amarah @Willow @naturaldiva357 @Wayens @Entropy @Ubivis @Ririna @XiaoLela @Bec @LostStar383 @obsidianherz 

Hey guys, I added you all as testers! You can now access the Niche Mobile hidden tester section. The section is located under all the other Niche topics on the start page of the forum. Read the pinned post to get started, it should explain everything. You can report bugs, spelling mistakes and the like in the dedicated threads (see pinned post). A lot of discussion is also happening in the Niche discord. Have fun testing!

6 minutes ago, inmiu said:

@Shapyr @Sudiar @Amarah @Willow @naturaldiva357 @Wayens @Entropy @Ubivis @Ririna @XiaoLela @Bec @LostStar383 @obsidianherz 

Hey guys, I added you all as testers! You can now access the Niche Mobile hidden tester section. The section is located under all the other Niche topics on the start page of the forum. Read the pinned post to get started, it should explain everything. You can report bugs, spelling mistakes and the like in the dedicated threads (see pinned post). A lot of discussion is also happening in the Niche discord. Have fun testing!

Hi @Ducky, I added you aswell, see the quoted post to get started with Niche Mobile :)

• Like 1

@Locke @WhiteNike @Beautiful @Andie A. @Junypur Gale @Kamera @DjunaMoon

I added you all as testers! You can now access the Niche Mobile hidden tester section. The section is located under all the other Niche topics on the start page of the forum. Read the pinned post to get started, it should explain everything. You can report bugs, spelling mistakes and the like in the dedicated threads (see pinned post). Have fun testing!

• Like 1