Stray Fawn Community

Everyone can apply to be a Niche Mobile Tester! (No more requirements)

inmiu

I'd also love to become a tester. I've been playing Niche since it was in beta and am so proud to see how it has grown.

P.S. I got the email about this update on April Fool's day and felt my heart break until I realised it was genuine!

@dare2smile @Davros @Esterlin @Dbinder1987 @Dalanae @SuperNovaGamer @nerdData @felicia_raptor

Hey guys, I added you all as testers. You can now access the Niche Mobile hidden tester section (frontpage > niche > niche mobile). Read the pinned post to get started.
It's great to have testers so late in development to ensure first time players understand everything! So don't be shy to report bugs and things you don't understand/are unclear! :) 

• Paw up 1
  • Love 1

Can... can i be a tester?

Does Android 7.1.1 even work with the game?

On 1/28/2021 at 7:36 AM, inmiu said:

Hi everyone!

Since we are entering the final testing phase for Niche - Breed and Evolve, we decided that you don't need to fulfill the past requirements anymore!

If you are interested, just post down below and I will give you the Niche Mobile Tester role and you're good to go!
It would be cool if some of you who never played Niche - Breed and Evolve yet, would want to test it.
For more information on the final testing phase, you can check out the new post in the Niche Mobile Tester hidden section, as soon as your role is updated.

Once you're approved, you can access the niche mobile hidden tester section. Read the pinned post to get started :)

Have fun!

13 hours ago, Chicken0ll34 said:

Can i please be a tester?

I added you as a tester.  You can now access the hidden Niche Mobile section. Read the pinned post to get started, all infos can be found there :) 
Are you testing on iOS or Android?

@fairgirl15 @saturnstarlight @Uschymna @Machhinate

Hi guys, I added you all as testers. You can now access the hidden Niche Mobile section. Read the pinned post to get started, all infos can be found there :)

Important: If you're testing on Android, please PM me your e-mail adress, so I can add you as an alpha tester, else the link in the pinned post WON'T work.