Stray Fawn Community

Everyone can apply to be a Niche Mobile Tester! (No more requirements)

inmiu

@Estesdragon @ChichilyFox @polanito @Jauy @Paziqi I added you guys as testers :)

You can now access the hidden niche mobile tester section. Read the pinned post to get started!
We are currently having an issue with the android downloads, so if you're not testing on iOS, you mght have to wait another week for us to fix that, sorry! Else, have fun and we're looking forward to your feedback!

• Like 1

Witam, także chciałabym zostać testerem. Gra bardzo podoba mi się na komputerze. :) Jest może w grze już język polski?

Hello, I would also like to be a tester. I really like the game on the computer. Is Polish in the game?

@Raptor13 @askbraz  @Arkia I added you guys as tester :) Head over to the niche mobiel hidden tester section and read the pinen dpost ot get started! If you're testing on android be sure to send me your google play e-mail via DM so I can add you to the pool of testers!

@Arkia The game is currently not translated in Polish, since we haven't yet found a translator, but we might add it if we find one :) 

• Love 1

8 hours ago, Novais said:

Can I be a tester?

I added you as a tester :) Head over to the niche mobiel hidden tester section and read the pinen dpost ot get started! If you're testing on android be sure to send me your google play e-mail via DM so I can add you to the pool of testers!

I just bought Niche for the first time and created an account for this forum just to see if I could be a tester for mobile! I love genetics/breeding games -- started with the Chao Garden in Sonic Adventure 2, but now I find the natural selection part of breeding games even more fascinating.

@isabow7 @Takoyama @Megthewolf @dragonlunar3 @Nicheling Nia @CypressKey @ixfeathercrown @MeowingSquirrel @gregloryus @Novais 

Hey folks, sorry for the late reply! I added you all as testers. Here's how this works:

1) If you test on Android, sen dme your e-mail you use for the google play store. I will add you and give you the link to the game.
2) If you test on iOS, here's the Testflight Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/testflight/id899247664
3) Check out the niche mobile hidden tester section and read the pinned post to get more infrmation.

We're currently in the LAST testing roud before release, so for the next 2 day please test like crazy and give us feedback! :)❤️

(Edit: You can of course also test after that, but that feedback will be implemented in a later update, and not for the release, just fyi.)