Stray Fawn Community

Everyone can apply to be a Niche Mobile Tester! (No more requirements)

inmiu

@GKaaos @Xandria798 @Wolfy @lol.lps121 @Gecko Who @esmeehartman @Galaxyfeather @traversus

Hey folks! I added you all as testers. (Right now we're preparing for the release so there won't be any updates for a moment, FYI)
You now have access to the hidden Niche Mobile tester section. Read the pinned post to get started :) 

For Android testers: Please send me the email you use for the google play store (as a private message), so I can add you to the test team.

For iOS testers: You will find the download link in the pinned post.

We always ping all testers when there is a new update/feature to test, so stay tuned!

• 3 months later...
On 10/11/2021 at 1:41 PM, Lizardcake said:

I would LOVE to but sadly I don't have the right phone :( Is there any other way to get the game?

The game is out officially now, so you don't need to become a tester to play :) You can only get it on phones (possibly tablets?) though.

13 hours ago, Sky said:

The game is out officially now, so you don't need to become a tester to play :) You can only get it on phones (possibly tablets?) though.

thanks... though I don't have either an android or iOS...

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Lizardcake said:

I'm not sure how do you check this

Go into settings and scroll down till u see "about phone" tap that and it should tell u somewhere in there.

5 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

through google play

Well Niche Breed and Evolve should be on the google play store, I think. Cause that's what android users use. try searching it.

Just now, Chiyanna said:

Go into settings and scroll down till u see "about phone" tap that and it should tell u somewhere in there.

Well Niche Breed and Evolve should be on the google play store, I think. Cause that's what android users use. try searching it.

well that's what I'm looking at but it's in polish

• Paw up 1

18 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

in big letters it says MIUI something something

(sounds like a chinese or japanese made phone??? Which means it could be Samsung maybe which is android but idk for sure.

I would just try and get niche on google play and see if it works. I'm thinking it should work since u have google play and usually only androids have it (besides u certainly don't have an iphone and androids are the only other kind I'm aware of). If it doesn't and you ever get another phone log into the same google account you got it under and then u should be able to play it on that phone without paying again.)

• 4 weeks later...